Zombie Apocalypse Role-Play discussion

Characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

Deadpool | 141 comments Mod
Name
Personality
Appearance
History

message 2: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 Name: Hollis Elender
Personality: short-tempered(because of her zombie side) and secretive
Appearance: long black hair with brown tips. red eyes(because of her zombie side) mostly wears black sometimes camo
History: she was bitten by a zombie but someone gave her a cure. the virus had already infected her but the antidote had stopped it from spreeding so she is half zombie.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

message 4: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Jan 23, 2020 05:38AM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Name: Benji Carivo
Preferred Pronouns: It changes.
Personality: A bad*** who doesn't trust easily. Don't get on his/her bad side, or you'll have a very personal conversation with the sharp end of a spear.
History: Learned how to survive on his/her own because he/she grew up with neglectful parents. Was bullied throughout middle school and high school. Didn't plan on going to college. Got in trouble a lot for graffiti.
Other: Biologically female

message 5: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 they/them???

message 6: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (last edited Jan 24, 2020 06:55AM) (new)

Name: Nicholas "Nick" Brown
Personality: Shy, Strong and Smart. Bit of a nerd, and likes to try and make new zombie-killing weapons.
Appearance: Skinny, Medium-length Brown Hair, Ragged Lab Jacket.
History: When the apocalypse began, he abandoned his family, and he is desperately trying to find out if they are alive.
description

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) catwoman3434 wrote: "they/them???"

It's not they/them. The pronouns change depending on how he/she feels.

message 8: by kylee, (last edited Jan 24, 2020 05:29AM) (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Name: Jesse Manson

Personality: Blind. Scared of zombies and the thought of being one of them. Wants to hide in a safe space until the apocalypse is over but ventures out to get food. Has to memorize the sound of zombies to know they're coming. Can hear very good. Listening to his music calms him down.

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/19/01/6c/19... Small with grey eyes because blindness. He grabs random clothes and can't see what colors they are, so he could be dressed in anything. Uncut hair.

History: Became blind when young and wasn't taught brail, so he can't read anything.

Weapon: Has walking stick so he doesn't walk into stuff.

message 9: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

Character Approved. Lets Roleplay!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Clair Bane
Personality: kind, sweet but also badass
Appearance:https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1221602...
History: She grew up in a small town in Alabama when the apocalypse began. She came home from work to find her parents zombies she obviously had to kill them. Since then she’s been shy and alone.
Weapon:two edged sword
https://www.professionalpensions.com/...
Fighting staff
https://old.officialpsds.com/thumbs/F...

message 11: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

Approved. Go request a bunkmate!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Isla Fawn
Personality: Serious, rude, sarcastic, hateful, not evil, just not warm and fuzzy. She's very smart at surviving, but not at communication.
Appearance: Blond haired brown eyed.

History: She was raised in Mexico. Her parents were drug addicts. She took care of herself and her younger brother who later was killed by a shooter. She was then cold and serious, never caring for anyone other than herself.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Approved. Sorry I took forever.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ Name: Annabella Ranie

Personality: Very feisty when it comes to her beliefs. She speaks her word and isn't shy at all. She loves to dance and be wild. She can get very hangry, (Hungry and Angry) So don't mess with her when she doesn't get food.

Appearance: Light brown hair with vibrant green eyes. Few freckles along her face. She usually is wearing ripped jeans and a t-shirt.

History: Her parents died when she was young and hid during the apocalypses. She doesn't know weather she wants to be a zombie or not.

message 15: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 bro same w/ Hollis when she gets hangry except her zombie side comes out haha

message 16: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 anyway you can crash W/ Hollis and Clair if that's fine W/ love

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Clair’s age is 16 I’m changing it to that. Is that ok?

message 18: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

yes

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you!!

message 20: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) Name: Circe Blair
Personality: She's a stone cold abrasive heck, until you find out she's actually a sweetie and she's just doing that because she can't interact with people normally because oops.
Appearance: Long black hair, olive skin, grey eyes, freckles. she kinda small tho. short bab.
History: Lived in greenwich connecticut, wealthy family, an older brother and a younger one. Two parents who didn't actually love each other. Everything was actually pretty okay, until the zombie stuff stared happening and everybody absolutely flipped the heck out. She grabbed a train and got off in manhattan, and she found her way over to where everyone else is from there.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved! Go on and role-play!

message 22: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) oh sweet. thanks.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Work in progress

message 26: by Miss Taco (last edited Feb 12, 2020 08:57AM) (new)

Miss Taco (killer_instinctu3u) | 183 comments Name: Sophia
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Personality: Quiet, Sweet, Social
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/474x/e1/f6/84/e1... ((Without the horns))
History: She's been a lone wolf all her life, and she feels the Zombie outbreak was partly her fault. She doesn't know why tho..maybe it's the fact that her father was the cause of all this...

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 39 comments Name: Gladys Diaz (née Vástago)
Personality: stern, no-nonsense, loves to cook, health nut
Appearance: short, seems frail (she’s not), short salt and pepper bob, t-shirts from Ricky Valdez concerts and sweatpants, kind of wrinkly
History: She immigrated to the United States with her then-boyfriend now-husband Alejandro Diaz. They’re empty nesters, but she watches her family’s kids all the time.

Did I just make a strong pan Dominican mom for everybody? Absolutely yes. Am I sorry? Never.

message 28: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Feb 12, 2020 09:03AM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) All are Approved.

Fear=ꪖꪀ᥊ⅈꫀtꪗ Forthencho Pacino’s Gal wrote: "
bold>“To get a rose you must respect the thorn.”

First Name - Elizabeth
Middle Name - Rose
Last Name - Hint
Nickname(s): Lisa;Beth

General -
GenderIdentification: Female
Sexual Orie..."

Um, that's my template, I would really appreciate it if you at least gave me credit for it please ^^

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah sorry I meant to do that when I finished the character. That was in my plan

Fear=ꪖꪀ᥊ⅈꫀtꪗ Forthencho Pacino’s Gal wrote: "Oh yeah sorry I meant to do that when I finished the character. That was in my plan"

Alright, thank you. I don't mind if you use it, I just took a while making it, so I just wanted to make sure :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah of course. If I use any other templates of yours from other groups I’ll for sure say you have credit for the template!

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2020 09:56AM) (new)

Part One...
“To get a rose you must respect the thorn.”

First Name - Elizabeth
Middle Name - Rose
Last Name - Hint
Nickname(s): Lisa;Beth

General -
GenderIdentification: Female
Sexual Orientation:bisexual

Physical Appearance -
Hair:Pink
Eyes:Blue
Height: 5’6
Weight:125 lbs
Tattoos/Scars: scar on left cheek; butterfly tattoo on right shoulder blade
(http://feedinspiration.com/wp-content...)
http://rebloggy.com/post/pretty-hair-...
https://www.flickriver.com/photos/ger...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gerdaro...

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 39 comments Can I do a sentient robot from another apocalypse RP

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I’ll edit Lisa more later

message 36: by kylee (last edited Feb 12, 2020 04:25PM) (new)

kylee Name: Lillian Grey
Personality: Quiet yet hot headed, but used to be spunky before the apocalypse ruined it all.
Appearance: Curly brown hair and green eyes with freckles. She’s short and stout.
History: Was hanging with someone during the apocalypse and they said they had never been bitten. they lied, and she had to kill them. now she doesn’t trust people that much.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Approved

message 38: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 81 comments Name: Talon Marie Davis
Appearance: Long curly hair- and a LOT of it- like so frickin much. He hates it but he hasn’t had the tools to cut it off yet, so he deals with it. He’s got dark brown skin and almost black eyes. He’s typically seen wearing old Tshirts and button downs.

Personality: He’s super genuine and kind, though sarcasm and dark humor tends to go over his head.
He faces a lot of challenges, as he’s been attempting to transition after the beginning of the apocalypse, so he’s doing his best with what he has (which usually isn’t the safest...)
History: He grew up with a sad excuse of a father, but a loving and kind mother, though he practically raised himself.
Both of his little sisters were killed early on in the apocalypse, so he kind of just wanders cities with a vengeance, and hasn’t found a place to settle yet.

Fear=ꪖꪀ᥊ⅈꫀtꪗ " ˜”*°• ꪗꪮꪊ ᥴꪖꪀ'𝕥 ᭙ꪖ𝕜ꫀ ꪊρ, 𝕥ꫝⅈડ ⅈડ ꪀꪮ𝕥 ꪖ d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶ •°*”˜ "

₦₳₥Ɇ:
August - "Venerable, great"
Luka - "From Lucania"
Jones - "Jehovah has favored"

₳₲Ɇ: 19 years old

₳₱₱Ɇ₳Ɽ₳₦₵Ɇ:
description
description
description
(FC: Timotheé Chalamet)

₱ɆⱤ₴Ø₦₳Ⱡł₮Ɏ: August always tries to make the most of any situation. He's one of those people who tend to try to crack a joke or lighten up the conversation no matter how bad things might be. August loves his friends and will protect them with his life, and will even die for them if he had to. He's very outgoing and friendly, but is pretty argumentative about topics that he's passionate about.

" ˜”*°• ⓌĦa𝔱 𝒸Ⓐή ⅈ รα𝓎? Ɨ'𝕞 𝓐 ᵖค𝕋нєⓣƗĆ 𝕕ίˢ𝔸ˢⓣⒺг... •°*”˜ "

Ⱨł₴₮ØⱤɎ: TBA

₣₳₥łⱠɎ:
Father: Dead
Mother: Dead
Sibling(s): August has a younger sister named Adeline(9 years old, I'll add her later <3)

₵ⱤɄ₴Ⱨ/฿₣/₲₣: None (Open!)

Fear=ꪖꪀ᥊ⅈꫀtꪗ Thank you! Would you like to roleplay? ^^

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Sure! Currently, my character Benji is in the Empire state building with Circe, but I think they're about to go back to camp.

Fear=ꪖꪀ᥊ⅈꫀtꪗ Alright, sounds good. Where do you want me to comment then?

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Wherever you feel like. I'm one of the people who don't mind other people just kinda jumping in. Mainly because I do it a lot myself.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Is Lisa approved

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Yes. All characters are approved.

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 39 comments 73-BBL3 (Pebble)
2 months
none (they\them)
panromantic asexual (robot w/ feelings)
Personality: sometimes doesn't realize the emotional impact of their actions or snark, takes longer to get attached to people, can come off as snobbish and rude sometimes. intuitive, genuine, honest, generous, wise, if they imprint on someone they're extremely loyal to that person.
Appearance: dark grey, slightly metallic skin with glowing ridges (green, purple, or blue depending on what part of their code is active) outlining their face and body, eyes are simple black 360:180:90 (half sphere) cameras, skin shimmers green where it's touched, s m o o t h (if ya know what i mean) which I'm sure some irl nonbinary pals would appreciate, no hair duh, fingers and hands have touchpads with extra sensors and grip control, cooling and heating systems, no need for food but sometimes batteries could be helpful on a cloudy day, pretty anatomically correct otherwise, not actually that physically strong, but durable and good for storing info, they do have thoughts tho, and sort of feelings??? they don't really have clothes, but that's just bc why would a robot?? need?? clothes????? if they did, it would probably be green (their favourite colour) and sensible. their skin is synthetic and made of a blend of metals wove on a molecular level (I'll do some research and get back to you on which ones.) they're technically waterproof but ingesting liquids could be minorly damaging to their memory drives.
History: "This robot was completed and programmed over the course of exactly 96 days by Freddi Jupiter, Survivor. I will now leave to collect supplies. If you find this robot without me (female 17, African-American, buzz cut, elaborate tattoo) then it is bc I am infected or otherwise inconvenienced. Caution: This robot may develop complex emotion and think as a result of its programming and machine learning capabilities. If so, treat them with respect and acknowledge their sentience as equal to any human." -the automated message that plays when Pebble wakes up.
When Pebble woke up for the first time Freddi was nowhere to be seen. They're currently searching for her, and are continuously delayed by all the dumb***** they keep collecting along the way.

message 50: by Miss Taco (last edited Feb 14, 2020 03:31AM) (new)

Miss Taco (killer_instinctu3u) | 183 comments Name: Lavender
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Skiddish
Appearance:https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/67/...
History: Lavender was only 3 years old when the outbreak happened, she watched her parents die trying to protector her. She wondered the streets as people were panicking, some falling and being eaten in front of her eyes. Then Sophia found her and took her in, Lavender always had a close relationship with Sophia she sees Sophia as a sister even a mother at times.

« previous 1