KOTLC Characters and RP discussion

RP: Foxfire > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-50 of 351 (351 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you go;]

message 2: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) [do we go to the cafeteria for lunch while the other people are n detention?]

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

[yep]

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 219 comments :) I am in both!

message 5: by Ella (new)

Ella K | 41 comments Okay... So... who wants to start? Or should we name a time when we want to get started

message 6: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Dreak walks in and takes a deep breath. "Ah, it smells great in here!" he gets some food MALLOWMELT! and sits down.

message 7: by Aҽɾιαʅ (last edited Jan 30, 2020 08:10AM) (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Reya walks in after Elvin History and stands on the line to get food, wondering what will be out today. She could already smell the caramel-y scent of mallowmelt. She grabbed a few of those as well as some blitzenberry muffins.
Reya took her food and sat down at an empty table.

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 219 comments Lyla walked into the Cafeteria, stomach grumbling. She took some food, and sat down with her best friend, Vivian on a table near a window.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1324 comments Serenity walked in to get some lushberry juice, pizza flavored suff, and cheeseburger flavored goop. Shealso grabbed some mallowmelt.

message 10: by Aҽɾιαʅ (last edited Feb 10, 2020 08:02PM) (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) [I love how the rping in the cafeteria is just everyone going to get food]

message 11: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) After Jenelle's class she walked shyly into the cafeteria. She looked around at all of the elves and walked to a small, empty table in the corner of the room. She didn't feel hungry after what had happened to her in the locker room (See the locker room RP for details).

message 12: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Wilder walked in and went to the table where his sister sat. He looked at her and said, "Hey, are you okay? You always say you are but i'm not stupid. What's up?"

Jenelle looked at him and answered, "You know," she started, her voice choked, there were tears in her eyes. "It's really hard to like it here, when everyone hates you." Wilder looked into her eyes and said, "Yeah. It is." They both waited their, stuck in their own thoughts while everyone else ate.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1324 comments Serenity walked down the ailse and everyone scoched away from her to giver her space. She plopped next to Jenelle. Quickly, other scrambled to sit ext to her.

message 14: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Dreak shoves more mallowmelt in his mouth. so delicious he then looks around.

message 15: by Aҽɾιαʅ (last edited Feb 14, 2020 02:33PM) (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Reya watched all of this happen from a distance. Sneering when she saw the flock of students scurry to sit next to Serenity
Who made her the queen of the school?

message 16: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) She immediately felt guilty as soon as she thought that, it was just that she could never make friends like that, could never even talk to people ever again, not since the incident.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1324 comments Serenity sighed. She got up and went to a different table only to have the same thing happen. She ate her food as fast as possible

message 18: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Jenelle's face turns red as Serenity sits next to her. She scoots closer to Wilder, not looking at her.

Wilder stares at Serenity and asks what Jenelle is to shy to say herself, "Do you... need anything?"

Jenelle tries to hide her face with some of her hair while looking up. Her eyes widen as she realizes how many people were sitting at their table. Wilder and her wait for an answer

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1324 comments Serenity walked next to Amanda " hey" she said glad it was only a two seater

message 20: by Gwyneth (last edited Feb 14, 2020 02:40PM) (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) When Serenity leaves without answering, Jenelle and Wilder look at each other. They use their shade powers to communicate without anyone hearing them. *they talk so nobody hears* *"……"*

Jenelle gets up and says to Wilder, "Come on. It's time for our next class."

They both get up, and then leave

message 21: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) [my character's name is Reya Ambrasi]
Reya stiffened, not knowing what to do. Not able to do much else, she smiled weakly and then took a huge bite of her muffin, hoping that that would make a valid excuse for her not being able to talk.

message 22: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) As Jenelle is leaving she looks over at Reya and Serenity, wishing with all of her heart that she could have friends, but also knowing that Wilder probably wouldn't let that happen

message 23: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) She and Wilder leave the room

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1324 comments Serenity looked at her " Sorry bbut this was the only 2 seater"

message 25: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Jenelle nodded silently and walked out of the room

message 26: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Reya watched her go, guilty that she couldn't help Jenelle. She looked like she needed a friend, and a friend Reya could never be. Suddenly tired of being around people, she stood up, ignoring the flock of girls that jumped at the chance of sitting next to Serenity, and walked briskly out of the cafeteria.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1324 comments Serenity sighed. " Reya" Serenity called " Wait up" she ran next to her. " Help" she siad

message 28: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Reya turned to Serenity questioningly. She could never understand popular people.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1324 comments " Can I walk with you?" She asked

message 30: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Reya shrugged, and walked a little slower.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1324 comments " Thanks" She siad

message 32: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) [I do hope Reya doesn't seem too rude, she's just not used to people wanting to talk to her. She's can't really talk back BTW, since she's still controlling her beguiler ability]

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1324 comments ( what is that?)

message 34: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) [ooh, sorry. Beguiler is the ability to control people with their voice. It's like the mixture between a siren and a mesmer. Councilor Alina is a beguiler]

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1324 comments ( ok but serenity sand something and it kinda made her protected from powers so she's fine)

message 36: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) [sorry, needs to go]

message 37: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Dreak watched all this happening. girls are weird he thought.

message 38: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) [I know how to change font to italics, but how do you change it back to regular font?]

message 39: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) ((Uhhhh.. take away the html? I have no idea))

message 40: by mugs, mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs :) (new)

mugs | 400 comments Mod
[You put a slash in the first part of the thing like so:
<.i> italics here<./i> (But without the dots)
italics here<-- what it would look like]

message 41: by Aҽɾιαʅ (last edited Feb 15, 2020 07:52PM) (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) [like this? did that work?]

message 42: by Aҽɾιαʅ (last edited Feb 15, 2020 07:52PM) (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) [ooh thanks!]

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lara walked into the Cafeteria, looking for Serenity. She was the one with the most crowds.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1324 comments Serenity sat down at a one person table while everyone else scccrambled to get a seat next to her

message 45: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Dreak eats another peice of mallowmelt, accidentally getting it all over himself. D'arvit

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lara spotted Serenity and slowly and shyly started to walk over. "Uh, you forgot this when I bumped into you at Elvin History," she says, looking down.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1324 comments " Oh thanks" Serenity said as people handed it over to her. She easily clasped it over her neck. " This was a gift from a friend" she said blushing a bit

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay," Lara says quietly and walks away.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1324 comments Serenity nodded and then turned to her leftover mallowmelt. " Wait" she called. " I want to say thank you"

( Could you write more? It's hard to write my proffered aoutn with such little lines)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

[Okay! I just didn't know what else to write.]

"Oh, well, no problem?" Lara says hesitantly. No doubt people would still be mean to her, even though she was just trying to help the most popular person in school.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8