Nerdette Book Club discussion

Welcome to the Nerdette Book Club!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nerdette (last edited Jan 21, 2020 01:30PM) (new)

Nerdette Podcast (nerdettepodcast) | 25 comments Mod
HEY Y'ALL! Thanks for joining the Nerdette Book Club on goodreads! We thought this would be a fun way for all of us to share our thoughts as we read books together. Of course we always love actually hearing from you, too! If you have a question or notion or reflection you'd like us to play on the podcast, record yourself and email it to us at nerdettepodcast@gmail.com. Yay!

message 2: by Ali (new)

Ali (w0mbles) | 1 comments I'm excited for this group! I haven't started Such a Fun Age yet but I'm looking forward to it :D

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 2 comments Looking forward to reading this and sharing with all of you!

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma (factandfable) | 1 comments Thanks for the invite! I'm currently trying to tackle my huge backlog of a TBR list this year, but I will read along when I can.

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Wilkin | 2 comments Excited for this group and the future books I’ll be adding to my To Be Read pile!

message 6: by Nerdette (new)

Amanda wrote: "Excited for this group and the future books I’ll be adding to my To Be Read pile!"

Ali wrote: "I'm excited for this group! I haven't started Such a Fun Age yet but I'm looking forward to it :D"

Melissa wrote: "Looking forward to reading this and sharing with all of you!"

Emma wrote: "Thanks for the invite! I'm currently trying to tackle my huge backlog of a TBR list this year, but I will read along when I can."

So glad to have you!!

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Kelly (lakelly) | 1 comments Just checked out "Such a Fun Age" from my library. Excited to start it and hear that others think!

message 8: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey Hagen | 3 comments Thank you for doing this group! And the book club! And the podcast! You rock!

message 9: by Scott (new)

Scott  Bowlsby (scott_bowlsby) | 1 comments This is my first book club; I hope I can keep up with everyone! Hope audiobooks are ok - I tend to always be on the run which makes physical books a bit difficult.
Thanks for starting this Nerdette! Been a fan of the show for years :)

message 10: by Helby (new)

Helby | 1 comments Looking forward to book recommendations. But Such a Fun Age will have to wait. I’m #132 on the waitlist at my library!

message 11: by Sam (new)

Sam (mercourier) | 2 comments Just downloaded the audio book! Looking forward to getting some listening time in this weekend and adding to the discussion

message 12: by Alisyn (new)

Alisyn Cobb | 1 comments I blasted through this book last weekend - on Greta's recommendation - and I really enjoyed it. I identified with both main characters at different points, appreciated the complexity of the relationships, and loved that this story didn't go where I thought it would. Looking forward to the Nerdette discussion!

message 13: by Deb (new)

Deb | 4 comments Love this!!! I am saving Such a Fun Age for vacation next week. I am going to begin the minute I'm on that plane! I'll catch up with the discussion when I get back. So excited!

message 14: by Tiff (new)

Tiff | 3 comments I’m trying to finish up all my current books in order to dive in to this book club! I’ve gotten so many fantastic recommendations from the nerdette podcast in the past, looking forward to the first two books! Thank you Greta!

message 15: by Nerdette (new)

Tiff wrote: "I’m trying to finish up all my current books in order to dive in to this book club! I’ve gotten so many fantastic recommendations from the nerdette podcast in the past, looking forward to the first..."

Thank YOU, Tiff! Can't wait for you to join us!