Farrow discussion

Sports Hall > Dance Studio

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dark Angel (last edited Jan 20, 2020 03:49PM) (new)

Dark Angel | 157 comments Mod
The various dance clubs use this room at different hours of the day. The theatre club also use this room on occasion to practise their choreography in front of the large mirrors, which line the back wall from floor to ceiling.

message 2: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments (Anyone may join..... or not...)

Xena:
The sound of foot steps brushed across the wooden floor of the dance studio as the lights began to flicker on. A single form paused in the middle of the room wrapped in an ebony cloak, then continued to a bench. It was there that the cloak was briefly swept apart so a leather dance bag could be dropped on it. Then with a graceful movement the figure moved to the sound system. In no time music filled the room as the figure returned to the bench. Then after a brief moment returned to the middle of the floor still cloaked. As the song changed the cloak fell gently to the ground to reveal a girl with a mane of unbounded silver-ebony hair that flowed over her pale porcelain skin. At the first note of the next song. She took instant position then into the dance. As she moved across the floor, she became lost in the music. It led her steps as naturally as breathing as she became both the music and dance. Smoothly moving from one transition to the next one could almost say that the song had been written for her. As she continued to dance, she was no longer aware of anything beyond the music. It wasn’t until the music came to an end that she felt the presence of another.

message 3: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) Rhys:
After leaving Lambert House, he wouldn't return until the driver had finished delivering and unpacking his luggage, He wandered the campus. Almost by instinct, he found himself standing before a building with a placard reading Dance. He had been looking for the natatorium, but dance was even better. Girls in leotards beat the shit out of girls in swimsuits in his opinion.

Pushing open the door, he entered the studio and stood in the shadows watching the lithe young woman move effortlessly across the floor. She moved as though dancing on the water and in his mind she was soaked in that water making her leotard nearly transparent.

When the music stopped and she became still he realized he was breathing hard and fully erect.

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments Xena:

Even though she knew someone was there, she didn't speak. She swift down gracefully into a swan-like curtsy. She moved her arms close to her, bowing her head before reaching out to the discarded cloak. Then in what seemed like one motion she stood bringing the cloak over her shoulders. With out pausing she turned and moved to the sound system. It was then that she paused the music, walked to her bag, in which she withdrew a short blade. "Dance is often not a performance to be watched from the shadows..." Is all she said as she walked back to the sound system. "It's to be shared by those brave enough to become the song."

(Sorry it took so long.)

message 5: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) Rhys grinned to himself. "Shit, bitch, some of the best things are best done in shadows, with or without music," he replied.

She was beautiful all right, but he had hoped for a bit more variety from the dancers, he did like to comparison shop. He was not a dancer himself, but he could more than appreciate the art form, the way the bodies moved, the sheen of perspiration on a delightful forehead, the delicious way the outfits pulled tight on a dancer's body, highlighting charms seldom seen.

"Have you been dancing long? I could teach you some moves later, if you'd like."

message 6: by Priscilla (last edited Feb 07, 2020 09:42AM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments "There is always music..." She replied to him. "Most don't hear it because they're with the wrong partner. Therefore, once you become one light and shadow has no more meaning....." She then smiled turning from the bench still holding the blade. "But one has to move from the shadows to become part of the dance....." She then moved to the middle of the floor. "I have...." She gave a smile. "And... I'll consider your offer." She then took the pose she needed. "But I may be the one teaching you a few things." She closed her eyes as the music began. It was flowing with an earthy beat. She moved gracefully as she wield the blade as if in a fight.

message 7: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) He stepped out of the shadows and watched her. "There isn't always the need for music. Sometimes the beating of the hearts is enough to inflame the passions." He smiled as her body displayed itself before his eyes. "The the sounds of breathing, and moans and whimpers of pure joy and pleasure." He watched the knife flash in the bright lights. "I'd be your willing pupil."

message 8: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments "Is not all of that also music? Natural and pure?" She asked as she continued with her dance. As she moved each step brought her closer to him. She then suddenly paused with the blade pointed at him. "So you say, now. But you've yet to know me." She smiled. "Or is that your ploy?" She then to a step back keeping the sword trained on him. "I'll not fall for that... I'm no easy prey....." She drew the sword towards her with the blade up. "But a challenge that most walk away from..." She moved the sword down swiftly. "The choice of pursuit is yours..."

message 9: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) He smiled wickedly. "Wouldn't be no fucking fun if it were easy," he growled, ignoring the sword completely. "Or if you were easy," his grin remained in place and he added a wink. "I never met a challenge I walked away from, crawled away exhausted after, but never walked away empty handed."

message 10: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments She brought the sword back up to her. "I accept." She said before turning an walking to the bench. She then sheath the sword before placing it back into the bag. Turning back to look at him before she moved to the sound system. "Do you dance?"

message 11: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) His grin widened. "I do a hell of a horizontal mambo, if you're interested." he walked to the middle of the studio and did a few fake tap steps, then then waved his 'jazz hands'. It was obvious that he had a natural way of moving.

message 12: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments She watched him as he moved. "That remains to be seen." She replied. "But for now....." She smiled as music began to play once more. This time it was a waltz from the past. She then moved to him and paused. "A lesson......" She took his hand and moved him towards her. She then took his other moving it under her left arm and around her back. "Ready?"

message 13: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) He pulled her a little closer than was really necessary and catching the timing of the music began twirling her around the studio in a perfect, if a bit rusty, waltz. Though the fact that his groin was pressed against her and his hand tended to drop lower than decorum allowed on her back kind of ruined the lines of the dance. he grinned at her, "Six years of ballroom lessons." He winked. "Until Madame Roche got mysteriously 'with child.'

message 14: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments She didn't pull away but did move his hand to the proper spot. "I see and just what did you learn?" She asked as she move in perfect time with him.

message 15: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) "I learned I fucking didn't like ballroom dancing," he replied, "but the my partners were particularly partial to the lessons I was teaching." This time his hand definitely brushed across her buttocks.

message 16: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments "It could be that you didn't have the right partner for dancing." She replied softly as the waltz music came to an end. She then pulled from him. "Let's see if your opinion has changed over the years..." She moved to the sound system to select the next song. She turned to him before the song began. A wicked smile played on her lips as a tango began as she stepped towards him.

(The tango is the first one from Take The Lead)

message 17: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) "Tricky bitch, aren't you?" The tango was always one that gave Rhys fits, but he took her in his arms and began the slow first steps of a textbook tango. he gained confidence as they danced, she really was quite the partner. She moved with grace as he wrapped his arms around her from behind, his hand flirting with the swell of her breasts. He leaned in a licked her ear gently.

message 18: by Priscilla (last edited Feb 07, 2020 10:13PM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments "Only to those who give up." She replied as she countered his steps. As he lead the dance she move as if they had been dancing together for a while. She sank into his embrace pressing close. Not blinking an eye as he licked her ear. Only moments later to break contact with him just out of reach before pressing back to him and rubbing her leg up his. This clearly was not just any dance between them.

message 19: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) Fully relaxed into the dance, he moved with a grace he seldom allowed to be seen. His hands were touching her, caressing her, his eyes gazed deeply into hers with each pass. She whirled away, only to be pulled back into his embrace. His need was evident.

message 20: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments Her eyes didn't waver from his as they continued to dance. Even as he pulled her back into his embrace she denied him his want. Not willing to give in. She could tell that things between them was only beginning. It was in the next embrace that she let her lips brush his ever so lightly.

message 21: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) He felt her lips brush his and thrust his tongue out to lick her lips. His hand slip down and his hand cupped her bottom firmly before spinning her out in the dance, a smile on his face as he concentrated on the tango.

message 22: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments She felt the heat continue to rise as they danced. She knew that this had been the perfect song to chose. She had never danced with someone that was able to smoothly counter her moves. But then, this was only the second dance she had with him. It would also end at some point and they would have to part company. But somehow she knew that wouldn't be the end for them. In spite of this, she would dance with no less passion as she did at the beginning.

message 23: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) His breath was coming harder and faster, and not only caused by the proximity of the beautiful girl in his arms. Unused to dancing, he could feel the muscles in his legs tiring quickly. Never in his life had hoped a moment would never end, and yet fervently prayed for the end of the song. He persevered to the end of the dance, acquitting himself decently, he hoped, then dipped her one last time and pulled her into his embrace as the music faded.

He collapsed to the floor and sat there looking up at her.

message 24: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments A slight coat of sweat covered her but she was by no means out of breath when the song came to an end. It took her a moment to realize that he had slid from her arms and was now sitting on the floor. She knelt to him putting her hand on his cheek. "Let me get you some water." She said a moment later. She understood that he would need to water to help him recover after the dance. She started to stand pulling her hand from his cheek.

message 25: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) "I'm a bit out of practice," he informed her, "at dancing." He smiled and rolled to his feet with an athlete's grace. He walked away from her a few steps and turned back. His eyes crawled up her body from her feet, her dancers legs, the juncture of her legs where his gaze lingered, then across her abdomen. He smiled when his eyes caressed her breasts, then focused on her face.

message 26: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments "That can change...." She replied softly. "If you like.." She then smiled at him. "Thank you for the dance." She paused a moment. "Maybe there will be a next time."

message 27: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) "Things should definitely fucking change," he grinned, "the goddamned world should change, and I'm the fucking guy to rock your world." He stepped in close to her again and took her in his arms. His lips almost brushed hers, he was close enough to taste her breath. One hand held her neck from behind, the other cupped her delicatly rounded bottom.

message 28: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments She smiled mischievously. "You have to be willing to work hard to accomplish that." She told him softly as her hands moved around him in a loose embrace. "Are you willing to have more than just a fling?" She asked as she moved closer to him. "For passion is meant for more than just a short time."

message 29: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) He stiffened slightly at her words and then relaxed into her. "I'm up for whatever you want, sweetheart, and for many things you need but haven't figured out you want yet." He considered her words carefully, then replied. "Long time, short time," he shook his head, I'm more of a many times kind of guy."

message 30: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments She moved close kissing his lips lightly. "I can be very challenging." She said gently as she pulled away. "For now, we must attend to other things."

message 31: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) Rhys accepted the kiss and watched her pull away through hooded eyes. "As you wish, princess, it's your fucking loss."

He turned and left the dance studio in search of other entertainment. and

message 32: by Priscilla (last edited Feb 11, 2020 10:40AM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments "Come back tomorrow to find out." She replied as the turned away. She watched him walk out of the studio with a sigh. "This is far from over." She said softly before she turned away to move to the sound system. She preceded to shut it down before walking to the bench. She then grabbed her cloak and bag.