A Stitcher's Book Club discussion

Discussions on Past Books > Under Currents Discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eden (new)

Eden | 700 comments Mod
This is where you can share your thoughts and feelings about Under Currents by Nora Roberts!!

Beware of spoilers as you read the comments :)

message 2: by Keri (new)

Keri Phillips  | 167 comments I actually read this book last year shortly after it came out. Nora is so good at bringing out your emotions. I wanted to rage at the adults that physically and emotionally abused kids. The ex husband was also a piece of work. I actually figured out the ending well before it came about, but i still loved it. Now I just wish I could grow something other than weeds and make my landscape look good! I hope you guys enjoy this one. It is a fast read because it sucks you in.

message 3: by Jenny (last edited Jan 22, 2020 11:59PM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Wow, another fantastic book by Nora Roberts. This book engaged me with the characters and the plot of this book from the first page. Also, I forgot about going to bed because I was unable to put this book down. I agree with Memphistigergal Nora knows how to engage her reader's emotions with her plots and the way she portrays her characters.

message 4: by Eden (new)

Eden | 700 comments Mod
I LOVED this!!!! At first it feels like it's going to be this crazy amazing interesting mystery, and it kind of is a mystery throughout which I wasn't expecting at all! I was thinking it was going to be mushy gushy lovey, which I also enjoy, but I was surprised! I really enjoyed it :D

message 5: by Jenny (last edited Feb 07, 2020 06:12AM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Eden, Nora Roberts is a fantastic Romantic Suspense writer. I not sure how she manages to write books in so many genres, crime, romantic suspense and fantasy.

message 6: by Eden (new)

Eden | 700 comments Mod
Jenny wrote: "Eden, Nora Roberts is a fantastic Romantic Suspense writer. I not sure how she manages to write books in so many genres, crime, romantic suspense and fantasy."

I'm really glad this one was a group read this round. I never would have known she wrote anything but the mushy romance without it!

message 7: by Jenny (last edited Feb 08, 2020 11:46PM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Eden wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Eden, Nora Roberts is a fantastic Romantic Suspense writer. I not sure how she manages to write books in so many genres, crime, romantic suspense and fantasy."

I'm really glad this o..."

Eden - one of Nora Roberts Fantasy/Romantic Suspense series.

The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy 3 Book Collection Set by Nora Roberts

Eden - I enjoyed reading this series.