Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading January 20?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2088 comments Mod
This week I'm reading Love: Limited Edition by Elle Keaton, Paper Snowflakes by Sammi Cee, and Pretty Perfect by Christina Lee & Riley Hart.

Happy Reading!

message 2: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1184 comments I am reading Headliners by Lucy Parker :)

message 3: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1917 comments Mod
Finished Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn last night. Delightful and from a writer's point of view just beautifully crafted.

Tonight I'll start Headliners too, Leigh-Ayn!

message 4: by Alice (new)

Alice Macnair | 3 comments I have just finished Moving on by Alexandra Raife which was excellent but not as good as her other books and am just about to start re-reading the Wizard of Earthsea.

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber | 161 comments Just started Lovely War and I'm hooked!

message 6: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 384 comments This week I finished and LOVED Born a Crime: Stories From a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah, a wonderful book club selection. I also devoured The Music of Love by Minerva Spencer, it was delightfully over the top with an albino hero, so very cool. Weekend reading includes Headliners lucky me.

message 7: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2093 comments Mod
I read Headliners, which I liked but didn’t love, and started Red White and Royal Blue which i thought was well written but didn’t really get into. I may go back to it.
I have also been reading samples of authors of color from twitter lists of who led the effort to get rid of Damon Suede and authors who pulled their books out of the RITAs and bought several. Will report back...