Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Rising from Ashes (Ascent from Chaos #1)
This topic is about Rising from Ashes
Questions > Distinguishing between authors with the same name

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

James Bishop (goodreadscomjameslefaybishop) | 2 comments Hello, my name is James Bishop and I am the author of Ascent from Chaos: Rising from Ashes and Know Thy Enemy. I'm new here so please forgive me if my questions seem odd. I'd like to apply for the author program here but when I click on my name I'm taken to another author with the same name. Is there a way I can seperate my two books from his even though we happen to share the same name? I don't want to confuse either of our readers. Any help anyone can provide is greatly appreciated!

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23739 comments Until you have an author profile you can't edit your books, so asking here is the right decision.

To distinguish between authors with the same name we add spaces between first & surname, so you now have 3 spaces between your names.

To claim your profile, scroll down the author profile page to the link - Is this you? Let us know.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

James Bishop (goodreadscomjameslefaybishop) | 2 comments Sandra wrote: "Until you have an author profile you can't edit your books, so asking here is the right decision.

To distinguish between authors with the same name we add spaces between first & surname, so you no..."

Thank you so much for all your help! I can't believe I didn't see that last night when I was looking for it. I have applied for the Author Program. Thank you again!