LitRPG Forum discussion

Author / Series Discussions > Before Apocalypse - Dungeons of Perdition : Book 1

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abhisek (new)

Abhisek Basu | 3 comments Before Apocalypse: Dungeons of Perdition - Book 1

Before Apocalypse Dungeons of Perdition - Book 1 (A LitRPG and GameLit Adventure) by Abhisek Basu

Fast paced page turner. ✅

Dual Timelines. ✅

Multiple POV characters. ✅

New and Interesting game mechanics. ✅

Characters with engaging arcs. ✅

Unpredictable plot. ✅

Boring expository information filling pages. ❌

Antagonists with no character development and no motive. ❌

On Kindle Unlimited. ✅

Harem. ❌

Start this year by taking your first step into Dungeons of Perdition.

Before Apocalypse is here. 🔥

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08245Y25N

Currently there are two books out in this series.
"Before Apocalypse" and "Apocalypse"

I'm the author, and I'd love to answer any questions that you have about this series. Drop them below, and if you do pick this up, Happy Reading! :D

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex (asato) | 27 comments Doh, at first, I thought this was a review. Dummy, me.

message 3: by Travis (new)

Travis (softcon) | 59 comments Abhisek wrote: "Before Apocalypse: Dungeons of Perdition - Book 1

Before Apocalypse Dungeons of Perdition - Book 1 (A LitRPG and GameLit Adventure) by Abhisek Basu

Dual Timelines. ✅

Multiple POV..."

Ha!, kindle unlimited, my birthday, and a character with my name? Of course I'm going to read it. See everyone in a few hours.

message 4: by Abhisek (new)

Abhisek Basu | 3 comments Travis wrote: "Abhisek wrote: "Before Apocalypse: Dungeons of Perdition - Book 1

Dual Timelines...."

Haha, You're gonna love Travis :3

message 5: by Travis (new)

Travis (softcon) | 59 comments Travis wrote: "Abhisek wrote: "Before Apocalypse: Dungeons of Perdition - Book 1

Dual Timelines...."

Well, I'm sad to report this book fell far short of my expectations. You can find my review here.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Basically, the story wasn't a bad one, it just wasn't done well. Still, a character with my name is in it, so there is that.

message 6: by Travis (new)

Travis (softcon) | 59 comments For what it's worth, the second book seems to be a bit better insofar as the story goes, assuming the editing that is currently happening will fix the continuity and grammar issues.

message 7: by Abhisek (new)

Abhisek Basu | 3 comments I'm sorry it didn't work for you. Thanks for giving it a shot, still!