Weekly Check-Ins > Week 3 Check-In

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassandrah (new)

Cassandrah Woyak | 144 comments Mod
For the week of Jan. 12-18.

message 2: by Cassandrah (new)

Cassandrah Woyak | 144 comments Mod
For this week, I read 'Moana's Big Leap' by Suzanne Francis which is part of the Disney Princess Beginnings series. I love this series, it's super cute, and my students love it as well!

I also read another book from my classroom, 'Escape from Lucien' in the Amulet series (#6).

I'm 1 book ahead for my Goodreads challenge and right on track for my Popsugar so I'm optimistic about this year!

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne Krath (clulle) | 10 comments This week I read 'George' by Alex Gino, this counted as my book for "A book by a trans or nonbinary author".

I also finished reading 'The Magical Worlds Of Harry Potter: A Treasury Of Myths, Legends And Fascinating Facts' by David Colbert, I really enjoyed this book, 'cause I like facts, myths and tales. So if you like Harry Potter and are into myths and such, I really recommend this book.

I finished listening to the audiobook 'A Murder of Manatees' by Larry Correia, book #2 in the series about Tom Stranger, Interdimensional Insurance Agent. I liked it, but I found that I liked audiobook #1 better ('The Adventures of Tom Stranger').