Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Group Discussion > Looking to do some reviewing.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Byron (new)

Byron Fortin (byronfortin) | 46 comments Hello Stephanie,
My fantasy series is in need of reviews. I have added a brief summary and links below. If interested please feel free to message me. I have copies available in mobi, epub and PDF formats, which can be emailed to you. If this does not sound like it is something that is up your alley, then that's okay too. Whatever you may decide, I just want to say thanks very much for the offer!

Join in the seance, made to raise the Guardian from out the abyss...but be wary the demons of the nightly order who seek to surmount those who would bring this prophecy about and bend it to their own means.

Time is running out.

The sands fast slip through the hourglass. Can Regina solve the mystery of the voices haunting him? Or will Ambrosia fall victim to the night of thinnest veil, propelled further down the spiral that ends in a complete breakdown of his reality? To provoke the spirit world means to suffer a mind of madness, still the runes foretell a choice to be made...

Through the Psyche of Ambrosia: Part I

Through the Psyche of Ambrosia: Part II

Two if by Dark Reverie: Part I

Two if by Dark Reverie - Part II

message 2: by Dave (new)

Dave Williams | 98 comments Sineria The Great Kingdom by Dave J. Williams

Hello. My book is Sineria: The Great Kingdom, a Medieval fantasy. If you'd like to review it, I can email the .pdf to you

Immerse yourself into an adventure through one of the greatest Medieval kingdoms known; Sineria. Here, you'll meet 10-year-old Hayden Grace, who although very young, is capable of proving that he doesn't let his age or being poor get in the way of being heroic when he must. While he goes on a risky journey to find riches for his family, his kingdom is soon threatened by an unhinged sorcerer who wreaks havoc on them. Hayden and Sineria, both at different places, both struggling to survive. Will Hayden get what he needs to help his family, or will the fire-breathing dragons, ogres, or wild animals get to him first? Will the great kingdom of Sineria escape the sorcerer's wrath unharmed and prove to be a truly great kingdom, or will the Sinerians have to get used to the reign of a mad magic-maker? Go on this great Middle Age adventure to find out.

message 3: by Byron (new)

Byron Fortin (byronfortin) | 46 comments Stephanie wrote: "Byron- I'd love a MOBI format of Through the Psyche of Ambrosia: Part I to read/review. My email address is stephaniebuchwitz@hotmail.com. Thank you for this opportunity. I look forward to reading ..."

Hello Stephanie,
I have now emailed you a copy of Through the Psyche of Ambrosia: Part I in MOBI format. Please let me know if the message does not come to your inbox. Thank you very much for this opportunity and happy reading!

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa James Stephanie wrote: "I don't have any experience in reviewing pre realeased books but I would love a chance to do it. I enjoy all genres of books ranging from hard sci fi to YA romances. My favorites are high fantasy a..."

Hi Stephanie, I'm releasing a compilation of my four historical fantasy novellas called the Fifth Kingdom. It's coming out Feb. 29th. I would love for you to read and review if you have the time:

Synopsis:
The Four Kingdoms of the Green Sea have lived in harmony for centuries. Yet, a prophecy surrounding a young princess of the East Kingdom poses a threat to the peace. When Princess Lucinda spends the summer with Prince Matthew of the West Kingdom, the two find that their lives are connected by a legend of a fifth kingdom; a kingdom once ruled by an Ancient Queen who met a tragic end. Matthew and Lucinda find themselves intertwined in the events that bring back the ancient Queen's wrath and vengeance. Their lives hang in the balance as they enter into a battle against the ancient spirits that are determined to destroy the kingdoms.

I have it available in mobi, epub or pdf. Let me know and I can send it to you.

Best,
Lisa

message 5: by Caleb (new)

Caleb Fast | 7 comments Hey Stephanie!
I have a sci-fi that I think may be of interest to you,
it is a short story (12,000 words). My book is a military sci-fi that is about an alien invasion, and it has a good amount of action.
The main character is a 20-year-old fisherman from a quaint village who's got a lifelong crush. But, he ends up getting ripped away from both his girl, and his home to fight a war.

If you are interested, you can get a free review copy here on Story Origin:
https://storyoriginapp.com/reviewcopi...

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Hintz | 52 comments Hello Stephanie,

I’m seeking Amazon and Goodreads book reviews for my spy novel, PERCEPTION AND DECEPTION, in exchange for a free PDF copy. 

Ashton Mathis lives in a rural yet cliquey town in Vermont.  As the owner of the town's only grocery store, his life is successfully simple.  But life begins to teeter towards something unusual after a strange yet beautiful woman named Felix moves into town.  Swearing he will marry this girl someday, his pursuit of her proves to be successful...until she suddenly dumps him and he gets attacked in an alley.  His rescuer is surprisingly Felix herself, revealing that she's really a special agent for a top secret division of the FBI and has blown her cover.  Ashton suddenly finds himself thrown into a mission involving destructive weapons blueprints that could lead to worldwide catastrophe, running from the bad guys who are now after Felix and himself, and try to win back the heart of this dangerous woman.

PERCEPTION AND DECEPTION has sequels as well, and if you enjoy the first book, I will also share the sequels with you in exchange for reviews.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

God bless,
Andrea Hintz  

Here are some previous reviews…

"This book is a definite page-turner. It has suspense, romance, intrigue, action. I was amazed by the research the author has done in describing how a secret organization with authorization to protect innocent civilians may possibly exist. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a fiction-based-on-fact type of novel." -David Lucero, Author

"The synopsis immediately grasped my attention because there aren’t many good YA spy novels, except the obvious and legendary Anthony Horowitz, Alex Rider series. I had zero expectations going into this and I can honestly say that I am incredibly impressed. This book was action packed yet mysterious." -Katerina, Goodreads

message 7: by John (new)

John William (johnwilliamauthor) | 21 comments Hi Stephanie! I'd love for you to review my fantasy duology "Daemon Rising." To date, the eBook has been downloaded by hundreds of readers, has received several high ratings and a wonderful 5-star editorial review, and is soon to be released as an audiobook narrated by exceptionally talented Adam Gold. If you have any questions, please let me know!

message 8: by Susan (new)

Susan Bogush | 50 comments I would love to read and review your books. http://www.suzyssmorgasbordoffiction....

message 9: by Hayleigh (new)

Hayleigh Sol (hayleighsolwrites) | 30 comments Hi, Stephanie. I hope you're a different Reviewer Stephanie and I haven't already posted for you. Apologies if this is a repeat!
I'm Hayleigh and I've recently published a new novel in the romantic fiction genre, Book Review. It’s available on Kindle Unlimited but I would also be happy to send a free copy in pdf, epub or mobi formats in exchange for an honest review on Goodreads and Amazon (and anywhere else you might post). Thanks!

The link here: Book Review
On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08...
Cover: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/5...

**Link to Review on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/review/create-...

Synopsis:
Dr. Sophie Grimaldi, successful and happy in her career, if not in love, is contentedly single and plans to remain that way. Books have always been her escape and the only place she still allows herself to believe men are decent and true love exists.
Author Jax Rowland is writing the first book of his next spy thriller series, struggling to forge a deeper connection between his protagonist and not-another-Bond-girl to appease the disenchanted female portion of his audience.
When Sophie finds a sheet of Jax’s notes in a library book, she’s appalled by his attempt at writing a love scene and critiques it, never imagining the author will read her review. Ashamed to view his work through a mystery critic’s eyes, he recognizes her talent and hires her to edit the love scenes of his next novel. As they get to know each other through the work, discovering all they share in common, a desire for more than a working relationship, more than friendship grows. But, after a series of missed connections, it seems fate has other plans.
Will they continue to play it safe and single or will they risk another heartbreak for a chance at love?
Note: Book Review is a full-length standalone romance with some adult language. The end of this book is not a cliffhanger but, if you prefer a tidy conclusion, this may not be the book for you. Reader discretion is advised.