What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Heller (Heller, #1)
This topic is about Heller
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Series not finished by author the main character takes a job as a receptionist for a security firm and ends up training to become one the security guards. she falls in love with the boss. shes a klutz and every mission goes wrong in some way. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Toni (new)

Toni Cooper | 9 comments hi i am trying to remember the name of a book (series). the main character - female - takes a job as a receptionist for a security firm and ends up training to become one the security guards.

she has some relationships with colleagues and falls in love with the boss.

shes a klutz and every mission goes wrong in some way.

the last time i checked the author hadnt finished the series.

any help would be appreciated thank you

message 2: by MJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

MJ | 1341 comments https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Heller. Tilly works for Heller in small security firm. There’s 6(?) books so far, but the last(?) book has staled as the writer has appeared to stop writing g for personal reasons.

message 3: by Cary (new)

Cary | 4 comments I want to read that book! Sounds fascinating!

message 4: by MJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

MJ | 1341 comments If it is the Heller series, it is good. But as I said, final book has not materialised and it’s been several years now. And it left on a cliffhanger.

Knowing that you won’t get the end might make it easier to swallow the loss tho. Still worth the read if you don’t mind spending the money on an incomplete series. Think the first book is usually free on some of the eplatforms.

(Another series LIKE this one with the bumbling h is the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich).

message 5: by Toni (new)

Toni Cooper | 9 comments Thats the one thank you so much. I really enjoyed the series. Definitely worth a read in my opinion. I will also have a look at your recommendation as well. Thank you again x