This topic is about The Doll Hospital
Page Numbering Requests > RESOLVED: page count info for The Doll Hospital

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by T. (new) - rated it 3 stars

T. Finley | 278 comments The page count for the Apple Paperbacks edition of
The Doll Hospital by James Duffy
(ISBN: 0590418556)
is 168 numbered pages plus an unnumbered page with 'About The Author' biographical information.
Please add page count information to the database entry for this edition. Thank you.

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5521 comments T. wrote: "The page count for the Apple Paperbacks edition of
is 168 numbered pages plus an unnumbered page with 'About The Author' biographical information..."

Added page numbering, cropped photos & added description for both editions.

message 3: by T. (new) - rated it 3 stars

T. Finley | 278 comments Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂ wrote: "T. wrote: "The page count for the Apple Paperbacks edition of
is 168 numbered pages plus an unnumbered page with 'About The Author' biographical ..."

Thank you for your hard work.

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5521 comments T. wrote: "Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂ wrote: "T. wrote: "The page count for the Apple Paperbacks edition of
is 168 numbered pages plus an unnumbered page with '..."

Thank you for adding RESOLVED to the title! It's not required but it saves librarians time, 😊

message 5: by T. (new) - rated it 3 stars

T. Finley | 278 comments I actually got that tip from a Goodreads librarian when I wrote in asking how to delete my old postings once the issue was settled. I'm guessing most Goodreads users don't stop to think about what happens to their posts once the matter is resolved.