Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Need Book Added To Series and Needs Image

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia Nash (sylviaanash) | 42 comments I added both editions of The Missing Manuscript, A Millicent Anderson Mystery, to My Books. A Series already exists (with The Missing Calico and The Book of Secrets), but I could not find a place to edit and add this book to the series. Also, when I added the two editions, neither presented with a cover image. Could someone please add this book to the series and make the image appear? Here are there numbers: Paperback ISBN-13: 978-0-9977267-8-7 and Kindle ASIN: B083ST6R3J. Thank you! (P.S. I have another request coming up for a different series addition only.)

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18627 comments Covers need to be added when you create the book record; it is not automatic. I have added the covers.

Cannot add book to series at this time as new books take time appear in search.

Please be sure to enter ISBN-10 as well as ISBN-13 (I added it) and if adding multiple editions use "add new edition" after the first so they are linked together (I combined them.)

message 3: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia Nash (sylviaanash) | 42 comments Thank you so much! I'm going to save your instructions. Thank you for linking them, too. I meant to ask for that also, but I forgot. How long should I wait about the series add? Should I make a new request at that time? Sylvia

message 4: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia Nash (sylviaanash) | 42 comments Thank you!