Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Bookblogger Contest

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 44 comments I can't say enough about bookbloggers and how much they have helped me as an author & fellow blogger over the last several years. They don't get enough credit for what they do. As a meager way of saying thanks, I'm hosting a Best Book Blog Contest on www.pagedropper.com

1st Place = $100 Amazon gift card, a spotlight on our site & social media, and a book box from me ;)
2nd Place = $25 Amazon gift card, a spotlight feature on our site, and a book box

To enter, interested bookbloggers just need to post a minimum of 3 blog posts on our site's blog. You can email me or msg me here to let me know what title you would like me to name your blog thread (unfortunately my webhosting program won't let members create new blog thread categories, I have to manually do it myself) But I would like to create a thread that is the same name as your existing bookblog so people can learn and remember your blog name. I encourage you to link back to your home blog to help attract more followers from my site.

Posts can be anything book related, i.e. best of lists, lists, book reviews, author interviews, etc.

Thanks for reading and for what you do. And good luck!

message 2: by Angel (new)

Angel | 17 comments I have my Goodreads blog can I include some posts from it in this contest?

message 3: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 44 comments Angel wrote: "I have my Goodreads blog can I include some posts from it in this contest?"

Angel, absolutely! I will edit the contest listing details to include Goodreads blogs. I know there are so many platforms bookbloggers use. It is open to any platform of bookbloggers. Thanks for checking it out.

message 4: by Indie Author Book Reviews (last edited Jan 29, 2020 11:47AM) (new)

Indie Author Book Reviews | 18 comments Sounds interesting. May have to join in. Lol

Indie Author Book Reviews | 18 comments Will be contacting you. I support a number of indie authors and would love to showcase some.