Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Review Requests > Review request for 4 x titles

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 16 comments Hi everyone,

I have three authors requesting reviews of four different books on my bookblogger network site www.pagedropper.com All are available from the author by requesting on our site under the book's review request listing where the author will then arrange to get you a copy.

Here are the books that I have review requests for at the moment:
Death By Curiosity by Lisa Matthews The Anmorian Legends Wrath of the Exiled by Dhesan Neil Pillay The Anmorian Legends Legacy of the Sentinels (The Anmorian Legends, #2) by Dhesan Neil Pillay Tell Me Why by Ruth O'Neill

message 2: by Ella (new)

Ella Hi! Do the reviewer copies come in digital or physical format? And do you ship internationally? I'm thinking of the giveaways and the like?

message 3: by Yuuki (new)

Yuuki Nakashima (yuukin) | 26 comments I’m interested in one of them. I also wonder if the review copies are physical, and if you can ship them internationally. I live in Japan and don’t read digital copies because I can’t concentrate on them.

message 4: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 16 comments Ella wrote: "Hi! Do the reviewer copies come in digital or physical format? And do you ship internationally? I'm thinking of the giveaways and the like?"

For the reviewer copies I basically am just posting requests from authors, so it is only what the author is offering. The four current reviews are only available in .mobi and one of them I believe is only available in .pdf

As far as the giveaways I have on my site, I have both paperback, hardcover, and ebook giveaways and do ship internationally.

If you are talking about hosting your own giveaways, the only way I can help out with that is by sending you some copies of my own books if you like - more than happy to do so. Or you can tell me who your winners are and I can ship direct to them -internationally if it saves us both a little on shipping.

message 5: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 16 comments Yuuki wrote: "I’m interested in one of them. I also wonder if the review copies are physical, and if you can ship them internationally. I live in Japan and don’t read digital copies because I can’t concentrate o..."

Hi Yuuki, thanks for the inquiry. The authors told me .mobi copies available, but feel free to ask them if they'd consider paperback to Japan on whichever listing you like. All the authors are registered on the site so they can interact directly with you under their event's listing.

message 6: by Ella (new)

Ella I can't seem to be able to send you private messages on here, so I'll reply in this thread instead :)

I'll check out your page, I'm always interested in more ways to find available ARCs. As for the giveaway, I did mean the giveaways that authors are running through your page. Though when you mentioned it, I checked out your books. If you're still seeking reviewers for your Trinity Missions series, I really liked the concept and would love to review it even though it's been a while since you published the first part!

message 7: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 16 comments Ella, I sent you a friend request. I think that's the only way to private message unless it's just a setting I have I don't know about! Or you can email me at dreadamara@hotmail.com I'd be happy to mail you some paperbacks.

Thank you for offering to read my Trinity series. It has been difficult to market an espionage thriller as a female author so I am always glad for more reviews for it. Yes, I wish my site's requestors would offer more paperbacks but I understand that can get costly for them. I personally feel however a reader is more invested in reading a book if they get a physical copy. It's more personal. Plus it's a nice way to say thank you to a reviewer.