Play Book Tag discussion

Bad Luck and Trouble (Jack Reacher, #11)
This topic is about Bad Luck and Trouble
January 2020: Thriller > Bad Luck and Trouble - Lee Child - 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kelly | 817 comments In this book of the series, at least one member of Jack Reacher’s past elite army investigation group has been murdered and three others are missing. Even though they are all now civilians, they still have a strong bond. If something happens to one or more of them, the others will come to help. This brings Reacher and the remaining members of his team to California.

Author, Lee Child, has created a strong character in Reacher. He has few possessions, does not make plans for the future and likes mathematics. He is a person of few words, but is a strong leader. The story moves fast, with unexpected turns. It is exciting and the team runs up against many obstacles. They play by their own rules and Reacher’s army skills are needed to solve this case. Those who like thrillers and are fans of Jack Reacher will enjoy this book.

message 2: by Karin (new)

Karin | 7198 comments Have you read other books in this series? If so are they also 4 stars for you?

David Putnam (davidputnam) | 279 comments Nice review.

message 4: by Joanne (last edited Jan 15, 2020 12:20PM) (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7860 comments Karin wrote: "Have you read other books in this series? If so are they also 4 stars for you?"

Karin-I am reading the 1st one in the series Killing Floor-for Polls (FBI) it is pretty good for a first book. I am pretty sure it will be at least 3 1/2 stars, could make it to 4 depending on the ending.

Kelly | 817 comments Karin wrote: "Have you read other books in this series? If so are they also 4 stars for you?"

I also read the first one in the series, Killing Floor. I gave it 4 stars.