2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Playing Dead (Prison Break Trilogy, #3)
This topic is about Playing Dead
Playing Dead > Question Q

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5334 comments Mod
Any other topics you’d like to discuss? Your overall opinion of the story?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1388 comments Great story. My favorite of the trilogy.

Despite my issues, I really enjoyed this story, also my favorite in the trilogy.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1388 comments J. T. Caruso and Meg looked like they had a prior relationship. At first I thought they would have made a great couple. On second thought, they are both Alpha people, J.T. takes shortcuts and Meg is by the book. It wouldn't work :(

Nah, don’t think so but, like you, thought for a moment that might be an option.

Melissa (melissasd) | 635 comments Just a quick thing about your questions, Jonetta. You called Mitch Matt throughout them. Matt was Meg's ex-husband.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1388 comments I get confused with that too. Sometimes I just blank on who we are talking about.

I have no idea why I did that! I have it right in the character list but Matt stuck in my brain. I’ve corrected the posts!

Thanks for that catch, Melissa!

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 677 comments I thought Mitch was Meg's ex... all the way through the book somehow, I did that.

Too many names beginning with the letter M!!!

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 677 comments I wish authors thought of this more often, the older I get!

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 778 comments I loved this one. It was definitely my favorite of the trilogy.

Yay! Another one. Let’s hope the next trilogy is just as good.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 778 comments I have no doubt. I’ve loved every book so far.