2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Playing Dead (Prison Break Trilogy, #3)
This topic is about Playing Dead
Playing Dead > Question P

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Jan 17, 2020 07:07AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4849 comments Mod
There were many angles to this story. Notice any plot holes or things that forced you to suspend belief to move on?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1257 comments Not really, I thought the plot was great and I didn't notice anything that jumped out and I said that just can't happen.

I just struggled with Langstrom being able to enter and graduate from the police academy under someone else’s name. Brennan needed to explain how that could happen.

It was also hard for me to accept that, in 15 years, no one felt anything “off” with Phil, never visited his fake house in all that time.

Melissa (melissasd) | 580 comments I agree, Jonetta. That really doesn't add up for me.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 653 comments I thought Mitch should have made it clear to Claire that Meg was his ex-wife, that that topic should have come into play somewhere before it was all bubbly and roses at the end between them.

Another withholding by Mitch...

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments All of the points that you all brought up bothered me a bit also. I think I was most surprised about Meg but then I started to think that Claire might find out he was an agent before he was ready to tell her.

Good point, Karen. He couldn’t tell her about Meg until he revealed he was an agent.