2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Playing Dead (Prison Break Trilogy, #3)
This topic is about Playing Dead
Playing Dead > Question J

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5334 comments Mod
Lora Lane, the mentally disabled daughter of the Isleton police chief, was duped into poisoning both Oliver and Claire. We know Claire drifted into the water. Did the same happen to Oliver or do you think Chad Harper and Richie pushed the car in?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1388 comments I think Lora drugged Oliver, but he had a hairline fracture and his car was in neutral. So, I think someone followed him to make sure he ended up in the river.

I agree, Anita. It wasn’t made clear but I recall it mentioned that he was in his car in the parking lot for a long time. I believe someone else drove that car out there, maybe bopped him over the head as he began to rouse and pushed the car in. Maybe he swallowed that file when he first realized he’d been drugged or when he realized he was going under.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1388 comments That's it! I wondered why he swallowed the drive. He knew he was drugged and swallowed the drive.

That’s the best theory I could come up with.

Melissa (melissasd) | 635 comments I agree. Oliver's injuries didn't match the accident and the car being in neutral really makes it suspicious.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 677 comments I agree with you.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 778 comments I agree with all of you also. I thought it was strange that he swallowed the file drive. He must have known that something was going to happen to him.