2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Playing Dead (Prison Break Trilogy, #3)
This topic is about Playing Dead
Playing Dead > Question F

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5076 comments Mod
Tom became involved with the woman who saved him, Nelia. When did it dawn on you that this was Nelia Kincaid Stanton?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1331 comments Over my head. I have a short memory for supporting characters.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5076 comments Mod
It was a slow “aha” moment. As her story is being recounted, I’m reading along and it didn’t hit me until it was mentioned that her ex-husband was a prosecuting attorney in San Diego. Stopped me in my tracks.

Melissa (melissasd) | 618 comments Not until her whole name was mentioned. She has been a minor character in the other books and her name didn't ring a bell.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 675 comments Her name never did ring a bell for me, but I felt that I should have known she was in an earlier story.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments Her name never rang a bell with me either. When she said she was from San Diego, I remember thinking that's interesting, that's where the other books were located. I have a really short memory too for supporting characters in previous books.