2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Playing Dead (Prison Break Trilogy, #3)
This topic is about Playing Dead
Playing Dead > Question D

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5343 comments Mod
We learn early on that the assassin is someone close to Claire. Who did you suspect early on?

message 2: by Anita (last edited Jan 16, 2020 04:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1388 comments The whole gang, Dave, Eric, Manny and Phil. It was a process of elimination but I didn't figure it out until the reveal.

message 3: by Jonetta (last edited Jan 21, 2020 08:32AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

I was leaning toward Dave and Phil but eliminated Dave when he told Claire who Mitch really was. Phil would have handled this differently. He would have been sneaky and cruel about it.

I even suspected Bill for a moment!

Melissa (melissasd) | 635 comments Definitely one of her cop friends. I couldn't pinpoint which one though.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 693 comments I was leaning toward Dave.

Charlene, I stuck with Dave for a long time.

Melissa (melissasd) | 635 comments I counted Dave and Bill out from the start because they knew the Claire and her family and the killer didn't know they had a daughter until he went in the house and saw her picture.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 693 comments I didn't make that connection, Melissa. Smart!

Ooh! That was a big clue I overlooked.

message 10: by Karen ♐ (last edited Feb 01, 2020 03:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 782 comments Wow, Melissa. I didn't get that. I assumed it was Dave all the way until the reveal. I never suspected Phil. Bill was never on my radar because I felt he was too old.