2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Playing Dead (Prison Break Trilogy, #3)
This topic is about Playing Dead
Playing Dead > Question C

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Jan 21, 2020 08:31AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5349 comments Mod
Mitch was able to get close to Claire by posing as a writer. When should he have come clean with her? Should he have become physically intimate with her, as he did, while continuing his duplicity?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1388 comments There was never going to be a good time for Matt to tell her he had been lying to her. It was never going to go well, but before he slept with her would have made it better.

As soon as he knew he wanted to sleep with her and had developed strong feelings was the time to fess up. I was very disappointed in him.

Melissa (melissasd) | 635 comments Do you mean Mitch? I don't think he should have gone as far as he did. He let his feelings for her get the better of him.

Oh, dear. Yes, I meant Mitch!!! Sorry about that.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 693 comments I agree, he should have either controlled himself until he could tell her, or he should have come up with a way to tell her the truth of his identity [which would probably have been harder for him to do as the story is written].

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 784 comments He definitely should have told her before they slept together. When he realized that he was falling in love with her, that was the time to confess.