The Crow and Hammer discussion

Druid Vices and a Vodka (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #6)
This topic is about Druid Vices and a Vodka
Characters > Have we seen the end of Zak?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

MayMuse (musykalmayhem) | 10 comments Mod
Ugghhhh... I died a little inside at the end of Druid Vices and a Vodka. I think I may have cried to myself in my sleep.

I swear there is soooo much tension between Tori and Zak. He was so hurt.. and she was so furious.
And okay.. I know Ezra is like top-notch.. but Tori and Zak have so many commonalities. It's hard to ignore their desire to do right by one another. Even though, we all know he totally screwed the pooch on the last one.
Yikes.

message 2: by Utshana (new) - added it

Utshana (shana831) | 2 comments I know it was so heartbreaking 😞 I do want them to reconnect because I think their both good together. The have this undeniable connection that I can’t get enough of.

Me too!!!!
They play off each other’s jokes and they like obviously protective of one another. Even Lallakai and all the fae know something between them..
I mean, I love Ezra in his own way... but her and Zak have something different all together. They understand one another so well..

message 4: by Utshana (new) - added it

Utshana (shana831) | 2 comments Exactly. Lallakai sees what’s between them that’s why she hates Tori. And I know there’s two more books left but I hope they hook up lol But then again I doubt she’ll leave Ezra.

Definitely!!!! Lallakai literally swoops him away from her.
Yeah, I don’t think they will hook up while she’s all about Ezra. She said she loved him, and it would be messed up for her to go that route.
I almost feel like now that she admitted she loves Ezra there’s no way for them to be nd up together.
But I still have hope 🤣

Dorri (frostfireimp) | 3 comments I've crushed on Zak since his first hooded appearance. But what I really liked between Zak and Tori was their friendship. Everyone ships them together, but I want them to become family - found siblings (with Tori's brother...). Because all of them are unwanted children who've grown up wanting more family. But I'm a minority in this. Can't wait for Zak's first book!

I’ve never looked at it that way. I could see why you would want that. I like that, a lot. I don’t think I will ever really be satisfied with that, but I get the appeal.
I don’t know. I feel like they challenge one another in a way that Ezra and Tori don’t.

Dorri (frostfireimp) | 3 comments MayMuse, it's easy to see the appeal of Tori and Zak challenging each other. Different takes on favorite characters keep us going back for more books! LOL! It's going to be exciting what Zak's book gives us!