What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Image of the Beast
This topic is about The Image of the Beast
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Sci-Fi,Mystery early 70's, late 60's- begins with cops watching a video of a kidnapped cop who has been drugged and has his penis bitten off by a woman with false steel teeth. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Noles | 6 comments The cops are watching the video- the kidnapped cop is tied up. He's an older guy and is drugged. The woman turns to the camera, removes her false teeth, inserts a different pair made of steel and bites her finger softly to show that the steel teeth are razor sharp. She goes down on the cop and bites off his penis. That's all I remember. I think the author's last name started with an A or B

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Watson | 150 comments I remember reading this one many years ago (that opening scene is hard to forget) but I don’t immediately recall the specific book. I wonder if it might be something by Philip Jose Farmer. I will have to do some googling and see if I can turn up anything.

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Noles | 6 comments And you would be absolutely right!! I was thinking it was by Phillip K Dick or Paol Anderson. Thank you. The sad part is that I actually own this book, but couldn't remember the title or author.