2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2020 > Colleen’s 2020 Reading Challenge

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Colleen (Colleensreadingadventures) Scidmore (colleensreadingadventures) | 11 comments My reading goal for 2020 is to try to read 100 books. But my main goal is to enjoy reading not push myself to meet the number.

message 2: by oshizu, Challenges (new)

oshizu | 4925 comments I agree about focusing on enjoying reading by reading books that nourish us.
Best wishes to you for a delightful reading journey this year!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3262 comments Good luck, Colleen!
My main goal the last couple of years is the same: to read for the enjoyment of reading instead of this race to meet a specific numerical goal.

May you find some fantastic books this year :)

Colleen (Colleensreadingadventures) Scidmore (colleensreadingadventures) | 11 comments oshizu wrote: "I agree about focusing on enjoying reading by reading books that nourish us.
Best wishes to you for a delightful reading journey this year!"

Thank You!! I need to put my progress up still but I have read some interesting reads already. Hope you are enjoying your reads.

Colleen (Colleensreadingadventures) Scidmore (colleensreadingadventures) | 11 comments Lisa wrote: "Good luck, Colleen!
My main goal the last couple of years is the same: to read for the enjoyment of reading instead of this race to meet a specific numerical goal.

May you find some fantastic bo..."

That’s a great goal! I love it. I have to list my progress still but I have several really good books so far. Hope you are finding some excellent books as well!