YA LGBT Books discussion

Self-Promotion > Lukas with a K

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kameron (new)

Kameron Tyler | 4 comments Hi everyone! I just self-published part one of my first novel onto Amazon Kindle right before New Year’s.

It’s called Lukas with a K and it’s a YA fiction novel about a senior in high school whose life begins to unravel after he comes out in his small New Mexico town in 1999.

Right now the book is only on Kindle, as I’m kind of doing a trial run. It’s also on Kindle Unlimited, if that helps anyone who’s able to read for free with a subscription.

Thanks for checking me out and happy reading!

message 2: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16510 comments Best of luck with your release. I hope you're having fun with it. Does this part one have a solid ending or more of a cliffhanger?

message 3: by Kameron (new)

Kameron Tyler | 4 comments “Lukas with a K” does end with a cliffhanger, right as New Year’s 2000 happens. But luckily “Lukas 2 K” will be on Kindle this June, so the suspense won’t last too long!

message 4: by Kaje (last edited Jan 09, 2020 08:06PM) (new)

Kaje Harper | 16510 comments Good to know. Some folk love cliffies - I'm one of the readers who wants to know ahead of time if I don't get a solid resting point at the end of an installment. It's great you have the release date for the next one established. Is it 2 books or a longer series to come?

message 5: by Kameron (new)

Kameron Tyler | 4 comments Part two will complete this story, with this protagonist, for now. So there won’t be a cliffhanger in June.

The next installment of this series will be out next year or in 2022, and we will go back about fifteen years with a different character in these books.

So to answer your question... kind of! :-)