What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Blaze of Passion
This topic is about Blaze of Passion
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical romance: Set in Australia, about a convict from GB, warden's daughter Adelaide and their escape to Australian outback. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aleksandra (new)

Aleksandra | 2 comments I read this book some 20 years ago, i.e. in about 1999 or so in paperback format. It is historical romance and it starts on the ship transporting convicts from GB to Australia. The story follows one of the convicts and his falling in love with daughter of a warden (or some other prominent prison management person) Adelaide and their escape to the Australian outback. Can't remember much else. Thanks in advance.
Minor spoiler follows:

One of the lieutenants was also in love with Adelaide and in the book, he founded the city of Adelaide and gave it her name. That is why I remembered her name :)

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1130 comments Blaze of Passion or So Wicked My Desire by Stephanie Blake?

There's also this series by Connie Mason
Bold Land, Bold Love
Wild Land, Wild Love
Brave Land, Brave Love

It's been a long time since I read the series by Connie Mason, but the first book has the h on a convict transport ship from GB to Australia.

message 3: by Aleksandra (new)

Aleksandra | 2 comments Blaze of Passion
Yes, that is the one! Thanks so much :)

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1130 comments You're welcome. Glad I could help.