New Adult Book Club discussion

Blogs > I MENTIONED YOU IN MY YOUTUBE VIDEO

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 19 comments Hi there, I’m Esther, writer and content creator for authors. I just wanted to let you guys know that I mentioned this group in my second YouTube video as a huge THANK YOU for all you wonderful members who were always quick to help whenever I had a question, doubt or needed support.

I’d also love to extend an invitation for an interview feature to all the lovely authors reading this.

Once again, you’ve been a pillar of support for me and I plan on returning every kindness. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSTNb... It would do me a world of good if you could share it with your peers.

Please consider following my channel for tips on writing and book marketing.

message 2: by Antonella (new)

Antonella | 237 comments You are such a positive & kind person Esther!!

I hope the authors will consider the interview offer...
I know that Alessandra Torre is doing a lot of writing seminars and webinars. I think she would a great person to interview. She is a very successful self-published author.
I would love it if Penny Reid would do an interview. She has such an interesting story going from biomedical researcher to bestselling author. She published both traditional and indie. And always has new ideas to help writing community..currently sharing her characters with other new authors...

Wishing you all the best!!
Can't wait for the new videos!!

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 19 comments Antonella wrote: "You are such a positive & kind person Esther!!

I hope the authors will consider the interview offer...
I know that Alessandra Torre is doing a lot of writing seminars and webina..."

Thank you SO MUCH for the tip, I'd love to feature both :)

My first 2 videos are incredibly lame, but what's to come is really good (zero modesty). I've been learning so much as far as video editing, content and prepared enough material for a whole year. We'll see if this takes off. I need 1000 subscribers and 4000 watched hours to be able to monetize the channel, so I'll work hard from now on. Thank you so much for your support, I am really grateful for all your kind words :)