Readers & Writers discussion

Writers > I MENTIONED YOU IN MY YOUTUBE VIDEO

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 47 comments Hi there, I’m Esther, writer and content creator for authors. I just wanted to let you guys know that I mentioned this group in my second YouTube video as a huge THANK YOU for all you wonderful members who were always quick to help whenever I had a question, doubt or needed support.

I’d also love to extend an invitation for an interview feature to all the lovely authors reading this.

Once again, you’ve been a pillar of support for me and I plan on returning every kindness. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSTNb... It would do me a world of good if you could share it with your peers.

Please consider following my channel for tips on writing and book marketing.

message 2: by Lissa (new)

Lissa Oliver | 32 comments Duly shared on my own author page and on the Irish Writers Union pages and social media. I am always happy to be interviewed, to help other writers or would-be writers take their first steps. As well as being the author of a recent No.1 bestselling thriller, I am Chairman of the Irish Writers Union, on the Board of the Irish Copyright Licensing Agency and Irish Writers Centre, I'm a Professional Mentor at the Writers Centre and I teach creative writing, so I'm always really happy to support, encourage and advise writers in any stage of their career.
Sainte Bastien (The Skullcap Trilogy Book 3) by Lissa Oliver Chantilly Dawns by Lissa Oliver Gala Day by Lissa Oliver Nero - The Last Caesar by Lissa Oliver

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 47 comments Lissa wrote: "Duly shared on my own author page and on the Irish Writers Union pages and social media. I am always happy to be interviewed, to help other writers or would-be writers take their first steps. As we..."

Lovely meeting you, Lisa. Please email me via my author website with the caption AUTHOR INTERVIEW and I'll send you a simple Q&A to complete and send back via email. Would love to feature your books in my upcoming videos.