Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

The Chronicles Of Agartha - Book 1 The Green Boy
Review Requests > Review request for Inner Earth based YA high fantasy book

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherif (last edited Jan 08, 2020 06:48PM) (new) - added it

Sherif Guirguis (sherifmedkam) | 6 comments The Chronicles Of Agartha - Book 1 The Green Boy

Good day,
This is the first book in a new series, and it is based on the legend of Inner Earth or Hollow Earth, Agartha.
It is a high fantasy adventure aimed at YA.

Here is the blurb:

The fate of two worlds rests on the shoulders of a few unsuspecting souls.

Inner Earth, Agartha, has passed through a devastating world war, and even though twenty years had passed, the land still suffers.

In a land where the color of your Aura defines your life and belonging, to one of the six nations, losing the entire population of the greens to the war, left a visible gap.

Ethan, a fourteen years old young man discovers that he has a green aura and that he might be the last of an extinct race.

Sent out to the world without a nation or family to call his own, Ethan leaves the school of Nafoura in hope of finding the truth about the fate of the greens, and a home to call his own.

Joined by a girl from our earth, and an exiled boy from the nation which killed his own, Ethan must race to the Chronicler of Agartha in search of answers.

But this long journey is not an easy one, as Ethan has a mark on his head by the very woman who decimated his people, doggedly chasing after him for nefarious reasons of her own.

Ethan must walk a thin line to get his answers; inadvertently stepping into the web of a prophecy he knows nothing about, one which might lead to salvation, or to a promise of doom for his and our world.

Please contact me for an ARC.

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08...

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 94 comments I am interested In reviewing the book

message 3: by Sherif (new) - added it

Sherif Guirguis (sherifmedkam) | 6 comments Thank you Nicole for your interest, can you message me to get an ARC?

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 94 comments Can i get a arc and in what format

message 5: by Sherif (new) - added it

Sherif Guirguis (sherifmedkam) | 6 comments Sure you will get an ARC; I have it in epub, kindle Mobi, and PDF, so, pick your choice.

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 94 comments Epub

message 7: by Sherif (new) - added it

Sherif Guirguis (sherifmedkam) | 6 comments Anybody else would like to review the book?

message 8: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Yutko (alyssayutko) | 1 comments I would like to read and review it

message 9: by Heather (new)

Heather Sowalla | 1 comments I would love to review your book! My email is sowallaheatherdawn@gmail.com

message 10: by Sherif (new) - added it

Sherif Guirguis (sherifmedkam) | 6 comments Heather wrote: "I would love to review your book! My email is sowallaheatherdawn@gmail.com"
I have sent you a copy, and I hope that you will enjoy it.

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 94 comments could i get it in kindle form now i have a kindle app which is nbannister51_kindle.com