Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Review Requests > Review Request

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabel (new)

Isabel Jolie (booksmyladypartslove) | 2 comments When the Stars Align by Isabel Jolie

Hi - I'm looking for reviews for my contemporary romance, When the Stars Align.
This is a standalone romance, and the first in The Westside Series, about a group of friends living in NYC.

If interested, please email me at isabeljoliebooks@gmail.com and I can email you a Mobi file, or send you a link to my Booksprout ARC page.

New York City. I can’t stand the place. But when an offer to move to NYC includes a fast track to partner at a well-respected law firm, there’s no way I can decline.

My move to the city goes exactly according to plan, everything falling perfectly into place…until the elevator door in my new apartment building opens, and I come face to face with my past.

Four years ago we parted ways, neither of us willing to change our future career plans. We were too stubborn, too ambitious, and refused to make sacrifices. To add salt to the wound, she ended the year dating my roommate.

But right now, staring at her beautiful face after all this time, I can still feel it. The attraction, the desire—it’s palpable. Four years ago, I wanted forever with Anna. Now, I’m a different man. A relationship isn’t in the cards. She threw that chance away.

But that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun…right?

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 94 comments I am interested In reviewing the book through booksprout

message 3: by Isabel (new)

Isabel Jolie (booksmyladypartslove) | 2 comments Nicole wrote: "I am interested In reviewing the book through booksprout"

Hi Nicole! Here's the BooksSprout link: https://booksprout.co/arc/25468/when-...

Thank you!!