2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2020 > 220 in 2020!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M (new)

M “In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.” – Mortimer J. Adler

My daughter made a comment that I only read mystery books, so I challenged myself this year to expand myself into reading a vast variety of books.

I started this year reading "An Unkindness of Ghosts" by Rivers Solomon.

Today, I checked out six books from library and will read them throughout January, updating my book shelf as a go.

Happy Reading!

message 2: by Dianne (new)

Dianne (dianne1) | 236 comments M wrote: "“In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.” – Mortimer J. Adler

My daughter made a comment that I only re..."
I love that quote and your challenge. I wish I had thought of it! Happy Reading!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments That's one of my favorite quotes of all time! :) I had that on my member's corner last year :)

What did you think of "An Unkindness of Ghosts"? It's still on my TBR and now I'm looking forward to getting to "The Deep" as well.

Best of luck with your reading challenge this year!

message 4: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (allons-y-bookworm) | 3080 comments Good luck with your reading challenge!