Our Shared Shelf discussion

Pay it Forward! > Nov/Dec 2019: Whose Story Is This? Old Conflicts, New Chapters

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne Elisabeth (last edited Jan 07, 2020 12:16PM) (new)

Anne Elisabeth   (anneelisabeth) | 87 comments Please use this thread to post Pay It Forward offers and requests for 'Whose Story Is This? Old Conflicts, New Chapters' by Rebecca Solnit.

Our Pay It Forward initiative is strictly with regards to LEGAL methods of book sharing (for example, sharing hard copies or Kindle sharing). Any posts regarding illegal scans/PDFs/file sharing will be deleted without warning.

Thank you.

(I have copied the text from one of Mod Jo´s previous posts. Since there has not been created any post for the books in Nov/Dec ´19, I decided to make one myself. I hope that is okay :) )

message 2: by Anne Elisabeth (new)

Anne Elisabeth   (anneelisabeth) | 87 comments I have a copy to pay forward when I finish reading mine. Please contact me if you want it :)

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate | 4 comments Anne Elisabeth wrote: "I have a copy to pay forward when I finish reading mine. Please contact me if you want it :)"

Hi! Do you still have a copy of 'Whose Story Is This? Old Conflicts, New Chapters' by Rebecca Solnit? If so, please let me know. Thanks!

message 4: by Anne Elisabeth (new)

Anne Elisabeth   (anneelisabeth) | 87 comments Kate wrote: "Anne Elisabeth wrote: "I have a copy to pay forward when I finish reading mine. Please contact me if you want it :)"

Hi! Do you still have a copy of 'Whose Story Is This? Old Conflicts, New Chapte..."

I have it, please send me a PM with your address :)

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate | 4 comments Anne Elisabeth wrote: "Kate wrote: "Anne Elisabeth wrote: "I have a copy to pay forward when I finish reading mine. Please contact me if you want it :)"

Hi! Do you still have a copy of 'Whose Story Is This? Old Conflict..."

Great! Thank you!

I tried to send you a message directly and it said "Sorry, this person isn't accepting messages." Should I do something differently? How can I get the info to you?

Thanks again!

message 6: by Anne Elisabeth (new)

Anne Elisabeth   (anneelisabeth) | 87 comments I still have a copy available, if anyone wants it :)