Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4) Captivated by You discussion

Most Epic BR ever - Captivated by You {Eda, Flo, Supreet & Jasmine}

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jasmine Oh yeah, let the rant fest begin soon! ;D

ღFloღ the coffee addict You ready, girls? And the most important question:

Jasmine @Flo I'll give you cookies instead BAHAHA ;D

Anyways 8% in and if anyone can't tell, I'm already skimming thru half of this bullshit that I can't care about right now.

message 4: by Jasmine (last edited Nov 21, 2014 05:49AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Jasmine Also at 8% (view spoiler)

Jasmine 10% (view spoiler)

Jasmine LMFAO 11%. This is gonna be interesting.... ;D

ღFloღ the coffee addict Man Jas, you're too fast I'm slacking around 5%...(view spoiler)

message 8: by Jasmine (last edited Nov 21, 2014 05:49AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Jasmine @Flo your spoiler addressed what I asked in my 8% spoiler :P Totally with you on that!

Jasmine And after that 11% scene...Gideon.

Can't wait for you ladies to get there LOL!!

ღFloღ the coffee addict @6% (view spoiler)

@ Jas....of right...it's so annoying I can't keep up

Jasmine @Flo OMG LADY I'M WITH YOU ON THAT!! Totally ranted about it in my 10% spoiler ;D Glad we are thinking so alike!!

ღFloღ the coffee addict @Jas omg that was awesome the 11% thing. muahahahah...not even a flinch...

Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) Hello Babe, can I join in??

ღFloღ the coffee addict Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) wrote: "Hello Babe, can I join in??"

Sure hun...go right ahead. ;D

Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) I'm at 75% (view spoiler)

Jasmine @Flo OMG IKR LOL!!! Gah after that, I'm bored again...

@Vrsha Oh hai!! :D ♥♥ Jump right in! Although you're way ahead of us right now hehe ;D

Jasmine 20% (view spoiler)

message 18: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz Jasmine wrote: "20% [spoilers removed]"

Jasmine- I could not agree more! I think she needs to put her big girl pants on and take a double dose of self esteem is good for me medicine!

ღFloღ the coffee addict @15% (view spoiler)

Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) ღFloღ the coffee addict wrote: "@15% [spoilers removed]"

Agree completely there..

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘ Stopping by to say enjoy, ladies! ♥ Looking forward to your rants. ;D *evil laughter*

Jasmine ღFloღ the coffee addict wrote: "@15% [spoilers removed]"

LMAO preach sister!

@Elizabeth YES EXACTLY!!! God I hate it! I just want to bang sense into everyone in this book ARGHHH!

ღFloღ the coffee addict @19% (view spoiler)

message 24: by ღFloღ the coffee addict (last edited Nov 21, 2014 07:15AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

ღFloღ the coffee addict LOL @Jas your 20% comment is spot on...I've felt that way since the book one re-read

Jasmine Penelope wrote: "Stopping by to say enjoy, ladies! ♥ Looking forward to your rants. ;D *evil laughter*"

YAY HI BESTIE! ♥♥♥ Omigod dying of this awful read, i can't even..

Jasmine ღFloღ the coffee addict wrote: "LOL @Jas your 20% comment is spot on...I've felt that way since the book one re-read"

LOL!!! SO TRUE! Seriously these people never change, talk about staying true to its character *shoots self*

Jasmine 32% Nothing to put in a spoiler tag because srsly I AM LOSING MY SHIT OVER THIS BOOK. It's so awfully boring and Gideon/Eva rship is like on a constant loop of nothingness D:

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘ Jasmine wrote: "Penelope wrote: "Stopping by to say enjoy, ladies! ♥ Looking forward to your rants. ;D *evil laughter*"

YAY HI BESTIE! ♥♥♥ Omigod dying of this awful read, i can't even.."

BESTIE! ♥♥♥ Homg, I'm so awful, I can't help but grin at this, LMAO! Bring on the review/rant!!

ღFloღ the coffee addict 23% (view spoiler)

Jasmine ღFloღ the coffee addict wrote: "23% [spoilers removed]"

Tell me about it...(view spoiler)

ღFloღ the coffee addict Jasmine wrote: "ღFloღ the coffee addict wrote: "23% [spoilers removed]"

Tell me about it...[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

ღFloღ the coffee addict @28% (view spoiler)

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  # I'm dying to read all your spoilers my babies! <333
I've been dreading this moment...but I'm diving in now!
PRAY FOR ME!

ღFloღ the coffee addict Eda** # Cole Maddon's Jewel # wrote: "I'm dying to read all your spoilers my babies! <333
I've been dreading this moment...but I'm diving in now!
PRAY FOR ME!"

You can do it!! GOOD LUCK! ;D

message 35: by Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress # (last edited Nov 21, 2014 01:07PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  # @4% and already f*cking irritated:
(view spoiler)
And she calls him an ass for that!

ღFloღ the coffee addict @Eda! We all agree...see Jas's spoiler for 10% and mine for 6%

message 37: by Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress # (last edited Nov 21, 2014 01:16PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  # UGGGGGH! I'll be left with no hair on my scalp when this ends!
@8% (view spoiler)
YEAAAAAH. RIIIIIIGHT. Why does Gideon love this selfish idiot anyway?

Irida Enjoy girls! I will following your status updates...because I'm skeptic about book 4 after the flop of book 3.

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  # %12 (view spoiler)
Nice.

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  # %17 (view spoiler)

message 41: by Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress # (last edited Nov 21, 2014 02:01PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  # %18 (view spoiler)

I'm sorry, but THAT'S PATHETIC. That is not romantic or anything. It's just sad. Gideon is slowly losing his throne in my heart...

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  # %25 (view spoiler)

Gideon is not the man I thought he was. Wow. I wish we never got his POV.

ღFloღ the coffee addict @31% (view spoiler)

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  # ღFloღ the coffee addict wrote: "@31% [spoilers removed]"
UGGGGH! The same sh*t over and over again.

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  # %35 (view spoiler)

Jasmine BAHAHAHA! Ladies, I am enjoying your spoilers immensely! I'm at 61% now and (view spoiler)

And geez, even the sex scenes are so mediocre that I can't be bothered.

message 47: by Saffron (new)

Saffron Hello ladies!! Finally I am jumpin in and Flo, Jas and Eda (view spoiler)

message 48: by Saffron (new)

Saffron ღFloღ the coffee addict wrote: "@28% nonsense fights about talking to each other on the phone are just...I have no words...WTF?

also Megumi? what does she have to do with anything?"

Oh my god Flo! I just finished reading that scene...yikes..what's the fucking point of this??!! Megumi is such a waste of space..I can't even...

Jasmine Supreet *The Cupcake Queen* wrote: "Hello ladies!! Finally I am jumpin in and Flo, Jas and Eda [spoilers removed]"

LMFAO!!! Totally agreed with every single thing you said sweets! ♥♥♥ Eva is definitely on top of my slap that bitch list ;D

And yes, Megumi is a complete waste of space :P

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  # %53 (view spoiler)
So...he is afraid of the consequences, but still doesn't give a f*ck? Great, Gideon. And more importantly, 4 TIMES A DAY? EVERY DAY? I would end up dead.

« previous 1