« previous 1

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert (icecano) | 147 comments Mod
Name:
Appearance: (Picture preferred)
sexual orientation:
Personality:
History:
Skills: (unique skills your character has, No Magic, If your character has increased strength due to infection it must be included in history and your character would also be more aggressive and impulsive)

message 2: by Faith (last edited Nov 04, 2019 09:05AM) (new)

Faith Name: Evelyn Snow
Appearance: //www.worldoffemale.com/grunge-outfits/ Number 1
Sexual Orientation- Confused
Personality: really blunt, aggressive, is very sensitive
History: Her parents are very abusive ever since she turned 6 and her brother Liam died. She could stop the abuse but she feels like she deserves it. She ran away after her dad cut open her stomach. As she ran she ran into the creature and she got bit. She feels like it’s her fault. ever since being bitten she is more strong than ever. She was offered the cure and took it right away.

message 3: by Robert (new)

Could you be a more detailed with the history and the link is blocked on my Chromebook so could find it in google and send me the google link for it

message 4: by Faith (new)

Faith Huh

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith I think the history is ok

message 7: by Robert (new)

The history doesn't say how she got bit or how she found the refugee base or how far she was from becoming feral

message 8: by Faith (new)

Faith Can you make it up

message 9: by Robert (new)

I will after I make my character okay?

message 10: by Robert (last edited Nov 07, 2019 04:54AM) (new)

(view spoiler)

message 11: by Robert (new)

Bit more history and then it's good

message 12: by Robert (new)

also could you guys put your characters in spoiler for me, it just makes things look nicer and less clustered
Thx

message 13: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jd18) | 6 comments Robert wrote: "Bit more history and then it's good"

better?

message 14: by Jordan (last edited Nov 04, 2019 07:47AM) (new)

Jordan (jd18) | 6 comments (view spoiler)

message 15: by Robert (new)

its good
I might not actually start the rp though until Wednesday so I can get everything set up

message 16: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jd18) | 6 comments okay

message 17: by Faith (new)

Faith I edited mine

message 18: by Robert (new)

Faith wrote: "I edited mine"

It's good but do you realize that there's a cure but it doesn't make your character immune or reverse the affects of the brain damage so you should include that also but otherwise it's good

message 19: by Faith (new)

Faith Robert wrote: "Faith wrote: "I edited mine"

It's good but do you realize that there's a cure but it doesn't make your character immune or reverse the affects of the brain damage so you should include that also b..."

There

message 20: by Robert (new)

If your character refused to take the cure then depending on how long ago she was bitten then she would be feral

message 21: by Robert (new)

the cure wouldn't take away her strength if that's why she refused it

message 22: by Faith (new)

Faith There

message 23: by Robert (new)

it's good

message 24: by nova (last edited Nov 08, 2019 02:09PM) (new)

nova (190511)
name: camellia brown
appearance:

sexual orientation: lesbian
personality: camellia is pretty normal. she isn’t easily trusting but takes everything with a grain of salt. she is usually light and happy. however, she is filled with fear and can be rather standoffish sometimes. there are so many things to worry about in life. she works very hard and is smart. she is compassionate and likes to take care of others. camellia can become quite infatuated with people and loves to be around other humans. however, she hates the strengthened or infected people, as they remind her of her past.
history: camellia grew up with her family and her four younger sisters. her parents were rigid in their beliefs and when they became infected, she couldn’t help but be a bit happy to be rid of them. this relief was soon gone, however. her parents refused to seek treatment. as they became full animal, they killed her young, vulnerable sisters. camellia ran away and found her way to a refugee camp, where she is now.
skills: she is very smart and studies medicine. she can remember details very well. her strengths are more mental than physical, but she is very flexible and does know how to throw a knife.

message 25: by Robert (new)

Camellia is accepted

message 26: by tyler (new)

tyler ramsey (marithyu) | 18 comments Name: Tobias (prefers Toby) Rogers
Appearance: (https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...)
sexual orientation: bi
Personality: bashful, shy, immature
History: will edit
Skills: (blood-wraith)

message 27: by tyler (new)

tyler ramsey (marithyu) | 18 comments Faith wrote: "Ur alpha of pack and I made ur character pic"

(ok i'll make

message 28: by Cami (last edited Nov 12, 2019 02:16AM) (new)

Cami Zombie (upsetbean) | 116 comments Name: Jean jager
Appearance: ( with mask): https://i.pinimg.com/564x/03/93/90/03...
(with out mask) https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9f/76/da/9f...
sexual orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Stubborn, clumsy,Mute,shy,dense
History: Jean was born into a rich family and has lived with them since she was 10, She hates her parents because after she came out that she was Bisexual they completely ignored her and forgot they even had a child. So when she hit 19 she left and went to live on her own. She got infected by being bitten which turned her into a feral but she could still act like a human this also gave her increased speed and strength
Skills: Gymnastics, agility, speed, strength,

message 29: by Robert (new)

She can’t be a zombie and act human. Zombie would be the wrong term to call people who are completely infected because they don’t act like zombies. They are more accurately called ferals because they can still think, run, and will try to kill anything that moves with their teeth and nails.

message 30: by Cami (new)

Cami Zombie (upsetbean) | 116 comments That's i meant when she became infected

message 31: by Robert (new)

then she wouldn't be a zombie she'd still be human

message 32: by Cami (new)

Cami Zombie (upsetbean) | 116 comments Yeah, i was half asleep when i wrote her

message 33: by Robert (new)

She’s good except for that part

message 34: by Cami (new)

Cami Zombie (upsetbean) | 116 comments Yeah, i'll edit it

message 35: by Xander, ¨I wouldn't say run, but I highly suggest it.¨ (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 85 comments Mod
Name: Xander “Ghost” Mizuki

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: A slender lad with jet black hair, a gold eye (the other is covered with a jade green eyepatch), He usually wears BDU pants and a T-shirt, along with a medium size pack that usually contains medical supplies & other general supps.

Personality: A tad standoffish at first, but once you get to know him he’s a rather fun guy. But if you try killing someone he cares about, You’re in for a bad day, which may or may not involve scissors.

History: He has a doctorate in medicine. But his major talent is in mechanics. Give him a junkyard and basically you handed over the holy grail. To be in more detail about his engineering talents, he is an ex-combat engineer from the army. Anything that he knows how to take apart, he can build just as well.

Weapons: Suppressed Mk-14 EBR w hybrid scope ( thermal/ N.V ), U.S.P 45, A M110 named “Lucy” ( his prized shotgun)

Relationship: Single Pringle baby!

Other equipment:

Name:

Dead End

Appearance:

Image result for armored bus apocalypse.

Notable features:

A cowcatcher on the front

a 50.cal turret [automated or manned]

Giant storage area/workshop

Crew: 5

Owner: Xander "Ghost" Mizuki

message 36: by Robert (new)

looks good but i'd prefer it if you added a picture if you can find one

message 37: by Xander, ¨I wouldn't say run, but I highly suggest it.¨ (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 85 comments Mod
I´ll try

message 38: by Priscilla (last edited Nov 12, 2019 06:25PM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 79 comments (Repost)

Name: Priscilla "Pris" Laree Asagiri

Appearance: (Picture preferred): https://s1.tsuki-board.net/pics/figur...
(This is her show poster)

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.EQaqm8...
(Pris and her bike)

sexual orientation: Complicated

Personality: She is a loner that gives off that she’s mostly unemotional. She’s very protective of her privacy. She enjoys the thrill of danger every time it comes her way because it’s what keeps her going. To most she is cold and unfriendly. She is the darker side of a Scorpio in human causing her to be stoic and cold, with only subtle signs of a passionate temper brewing beneath her icy exterior form.

History: There's not much known about her. To the public she was an up and coming singer that was also a biker. Known to keep her private life exactly that. / On the flip side of that... the government had an interest in her other skills.

Skills: (unique skills your character has, No Magic, If your character has increased strength due to infection it must be included in history and your character would also be more aggressive and impulsive) Skill lists: Street Fighting skills, Some Weapons training, Major Computer Technology skills, and other

message 39: by Robert (new)

Nice👍

message 40: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 79 comments Thank you

message 41: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 79 comments I'll start posting as soon as I can

message 42: by Cami (new)

Cami Zombie (upsetbean) | 116 comments I like Xander's

message 43: by Robert (last edited Dec 02, 2019 05:55PM) (new)

(view spoiler)

message 44: by Zyla Tokao (last edited Nov 30, 2019 07:54PM) (new)

Zyla Tokao | 55 comments Name: Aliwaja Degatino

Aperance (don't know how to add a pic. )-: )
Eyes: purple
Hair: white
Hieght: 5'9"
Body build: thin and strong
Cloths: black long sleeve shirt with a dark blue hoodie and jeggings with old nike shoes,(black)
Race: white

Sexual orientatoin: Bisexual
Personality: very creavtive , infected when younger,anger issues, ADHD, kind, humorous.

Other: professianal at enjineer and computers ,a little bit of traing in jujitsu, tae kwon doe, karate,and boxing, carrys a swiss knife with her, and a radio for sos crew, Likes to study all languges, knows fluent, english, spanish, dutch,polish,and a little bit of japanese and chinese.

History:

Aliwaja does not remember her history due to brain dammage from the infection but I remember.

3 an a half yrs after the out break:

Aliwaja was 7 at the time they came in, bumping into everything; it was ugly. She saw things she wishes she could forget, and she did. Her parents and little brother name izao died that night, she was stand on the stairs at the time watching her parents get slaughtered.
She cried and wimpered thinking they were still in the house she didn't know it yet but the fact that she was alive meant somethig, she was infected. Her parents dead probably meant that they could not find her. She took her cautions and angrily ran twards the dead bodies laying in the living room. She quickly found her mom. "Mom?" She wispered harshly. "MOM, WAKE UP!" She said sobbing." Please...." Aliwaja wispered. She started to remember some teachings her mom taught her when she was 4. She new she was some what infected but not sure but she didnt care, she could care less if was infected as long as she got to stay with her mother.
Aliwaja fell asleep right there...

.......next to a feral.

message 45: by Robert (new)

It's good for a start but if you could add a last name and the time the rp takes place is about 3 to 4 years after the outbreak, I probably forgot to say that in the description so that parts on me but either way it doesn't describe what happens between the time of the attack and now. Plus she wouldn't die from the infection she would become feral as in like an animal, I suggest you read info so you can better understand how this works.

message 46: by Forthencho Pacino (last edited Nov 30, 2019 06:23AM) (new)

Forthencho Pacino (forthencho_pacino) | 176 comments Name: Anganca Del

Appearance:
Without mask:-

The mask:-

Physiology and orientation : Male

Origins: North-west Europe/Norse

Personality: Has a cold demeanor, and isnt all that trusting, but once he does trust you, there's no end to what he'd do for you. He generally comes across as brutal and murderous, but might or might not have a heart, once you get to know. He's pretty technical, so is a good weaponsmith and technicus(good at fixing and making stuff). He's calculating and tactical, but doesnt leave a person behind.

Weapons: Custom Metal Bastard,
which he's dubbed Kiria, and a MAR-16 auto rail gun
And a plague doctor mask.

Relationship: Single for as long as he remembers.

History: He's been on the run for 4 years, ever since it began. He'd gotten bitten in the first week, back when the cures were still…experimental. It was his brother that bit him, and his dad that broke into a government facility to get him a cure. He didnt go crazy, like they usually did, but he wasn't fixed either. All he remembers from that time was that he held onto the mask he wore for last halloween: the mask of a plague doctor. As he grew up, he realized that he WAS feral and crazy, but only when he wore the mask. No visible damage, but that didn't mean he was fine. But, somehow, he could keep it in check, and not go totally crazy. So, whenever shit was going down, he did what every superhero did. He'd put on a mask, and go gung ho.

Skill: Kenpachi --> The first thing he found himself with when his brother bit him was a plague doctor mask. He was wearing the same mask when he killed his dad and brother, who had gone feral. Every time he went out to do something dangerous, to make a kill, he wore the mask. And as the virus and the proto-cure danced their way through him, he would feel himself become stronger, sharper, wilder whenever he wore the mask. It was now his second identity. It was what he relied on when he got desperate. It was what he does to become unstoppable. It is what he does to become kenpachi.

Other details: Has a pumped up quad-bike, called the Mongoose. Can fit 2 people, 3 in emergencies. Has a stand in the back to fix a gun, for an improvised manned turret.

message 47: by Robert (new)

This RP is more science based so if you could explain why he’s only feral when he has the mask on if you can then that would work but if you can’t then you can’t use that as part of your character

Forthencho Pacino (forthencho_pacino) | 176 comments Do I explain that in the history, or as a skill?

Forthencho Pacino (forthencho_pacino) | 176 comments I'll put it in as a skill.

Forthencho Pacino (forthencho_pacino) | 176 comments * beep beep bap boop blink*
Ok all done. it has something to do with how he got conditioned to do dangerous things whenever he wore the mask, and the brain would react by focusing on the limbs and speed and strength, which then become super boosted due to the virus' effect. But, since the virus is somewhat treated and not in full force, the removal of the mask acts as a trigger to calm down, removing the adrenaline rush focus from the limbs and reflexes, thus making him normal again.
He's already got the strength and speed enhancements from the virus, but since it isnt in full force, it depends on the adrenaline rush, which in turn depends on the mask. Make sense?

« previous 1