Infection discussion

Requests > Character Creation

Comments Showing 1-50 of 269 (269 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Faith (last edited Nov 04, 2019 09:05AM) (new)

Faith Name: Evelyn Snow
Appearance: //www.worldoffemale.com/grunge-outfits/ Number 1
Sexual Orientation- Confused
Personality: really blunt, aggressive, is very sensitive
History: Her parents are very abusive ever since she turned 6 and her brother Liam died. She could stop the abuse but she feels like she deserves it. She ran away after her dad cut open her stomach. As she ran she ran into the creature and she got bit. She feels like it’s her fault. ever since being bitten she is more strong than ever. She was offered the cure and took it right away.

message 2: by Faith (new)

Faith Huh

message 3: by Faith (new)

Faith I think the history is ok

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith Can you make it up

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Robert wrote: "Bit more history and then it's good"

better?

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2019 07:47AM) (new)

(view spoiler)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

okay

message 9: by Faith (new)

Faith I edited mine

message 10: by Faith (new)

Faith Robert wrote: "Faith wrote: "I edited mine"

It's good but do you realize that there's a cure but it doesn't make your character immune or reverse the affects of the brain damage so you should include that also b..."

There

message 11: by Faith (new)

Faith There

message 12: by quq (last edited Nov 08, 2019 02:09PM) (new)

quq (190511)
name: camellia brown
appearance:

sexual orientation: lesbian
personality: camellia is pretty normal. she isn’t easily trusting but takes everything with a grain of salt. she is usually light and happy. however, she is filled with fear and can be rather standoffish sometimes. there are so many things to worry about in life. she works very hard and is smart. she is compassionate and likes to take care of others. camellia can become quite infatuated with people and loves to be around other humans. however, she hates the strengthened or infected people, as they remind her of her past.
history: camellia grew up with her family and her four younger sisters. her parents were rigid in their beliefs and when they became infected, she couldn’t help but be a bit happy to be rid of them. this relief was soon gone, however. her parents refused to seek treatment. as they became full animal, they killed her young, vulnerable sisters. camellia ran away and found her way to a refugee camp, where she is now.
skills: she is very smart and studies medicine. she can remember details very well. her strengths are more mental than physical, but she is very flexible and does know how to throw a knife.

message 13: by CryingDevil (new)

CryingDevil (marithyu) | 152 comments Name: Tobias (prefers Toby) Rogers
Appearance: (https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...)
sexual orientation: bi
Personality: bashful, shy, immature
History: will edit
Skills: (blood-wraith)

message 14: by CryingDevil (new)

CryingDevil (marithyu) | 152 comments Faith wrote: "Ur alpha of pack and I made ur character pic"

(ok i'll make

message 15: by Pancake (last edited Nov 12, 2019 02:16AM) (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 449 comments Name: Jean jager
Appearance: ( with mask): https://i.pinimg.com/564x/03/93/90/03...
(with out mask) https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9f/76/da/9f...
sexual orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Stubborn, clumsy,Mute,shy,dense
History: Jean was born into a rich family and has lived with them since she was 10, She hates her parents because after she came out that she was Bisexual they completely ignored her and forgot they even had a child. So when she hit 19 she left and went to live on her own. She got infected by being bitten which turned her into a feral but she could still act like a human this also gave her increased speed and strength
Skills: Gymnastics, agility, speed, strength,

message 16: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 449 comments That's i meant when she became infected

message 17: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 449 comments Yeah, i was half asleep when i wrote her

message 18: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 449 comments Yeah, i'll edit it

message 19: by Xander, *Sans Note* (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 302 comments Mod
Name: Xander “Ghost” Mizuki

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: A slender lad with jet black hair, a gold eye (the other is covered with a jade green eyepatch), He usually wears BDU pants and a T-shirt, along with a medium size pack that usually contains medical supplies & other general supps.

Personality: A tad standoffish at first, but once you get to know him he’s a rather fun guy. But if you try killing someone he cares about, You’re in for a bad day, which may or may not involve scissors.

History: He has a doctorate in medicine. But his major talent is in mechanics. Give him a junkyard and basically you handed over the holy grail. To be in more detail about his engineering talents, he is an ex-combat engineer from the army. Anything that he knows how to take apart, he can build just as well.

Weapons: Suppressed Mk-14 EBR w hybrid scope ( thermal/ N.V ), U.S.P 45, A M110 named “Lucy” ( his prized shotgun)

Relationship: Single Pringle baby!

Other equipment:

Name:

Dead End

Appearance:

Image result for armored bus apocalypse.

Notable features:

A cowcatcher on the front

a 50.cal turret [automated or manned]

Giant storage area/workshop

Crew: 5

Owner: Xander "Ghost" Mizuki

message 20: by Xander, *Sans Note* (new)

I´ll try

message 21: by Priscilla, Feline Lady of Blades (last edited Jan 21, 2020 11:43AM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 450 comments Mod
(Repost)

Name: Priscilla "Pris" Laree Asagiri

Appearance: (Picture preferred): https://s1.tsuki-board.net/pics/figur...
(This is her show poster)

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.EQaqm8...
(Pris and her bike)

sexual orientation: Complicated

Personality: She is a loner that gives off that she’s mostly unemotional. She’s very protective of her privacy. She enjoys the thrill of danger every time it comes her way because it’s what keeps her going. To most she is cold and unfriendly. She is the darker side of a Scorpio in human causing her to be stoic and cold, with only subtle signs of a passionate temper brewing beneath her icy exterior form.

"I speak four languages: English, Profanity, Sarcasm and Truth."

History: There's not much known about her. To the public she was an up and coming singer that was also a biker. Known to keep her private life exactly that. / On the flip side of that... the government had an interest in her other skills.

Skills: (unique skills your character has, No Magic, If your character has increased strength due to infection it must be included in history and your character would also be more aggressive and impulsive) Skill lists: Street Fighting skills, Some Weapons training, Major Computer Technology skills, and other

message 22: by Priscilla, Feline Lady of Blades (new)

Thank you

message 23: by Priscilla, Feline Lady of Blades (new)

I'll start posting as soon as I can

message 24: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 449 comments I like Xander's

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 30, 2019 07:54PM) (new)

Name: Aliwaja Degatino

Aperance (don't know how to add a pic. )-: )
Eyes: purple
Hair: white
Hieght: 5'9"
Body build: thin and strong
Cloths: black long sleeve shirt with a dark blue hoodie and jeggings with old nike shoes,(black)
Race: white

Sexual orientatoin: Bisexual
Personality: very creavtive , infected when younger,anger issues, ADHD, kind, humorous.

Other: professianal at enjineer and computers ,a little bit of traing in jujitsu, tae kwon doe, karate,and boxing, carrys a swiss knife with her, and a radio for sos crew, Likes to study all languges, knows fluent, english, spanish, dutch,polish,and a little bit of japanese and chinese.

History:

Aliwaja does not remember her history due to brain dammage from the infection but I remember.

3 an a half yrs after the out break:

Aliwaja was 7 at the time they came in, bumping into everything; it was ugly. She saw things she wishes she could forget, and she did. Her parents and little brother name izao died that night, she was stand on the stairs at the time watching her parents get slaughtered.
She cried and wimpered thinking they were still in the house she didn't know it yet but the fact that she was alive meant somethig, she was infected. Her parents dead probably meant that they could not find her. She took her cautions and angrily ran twards the dead bodies laying in the living room. She quickly found her mom. "Mom?" She wispered harshly. "MOM, WAKE UP!" She said sobbing." Please...." Aliwaja wispered. She started to remember some teachings her mom taught her when she was 4. She new she was some what infected but not sure but she didnt care, she could care less if was infected as long as she got to stay with her mother.
Aliwaja fell asleep right there...

.......next to a feral.

message 26: by Xander, *Sans Note* (new)

He´s welcome to work in ghost´s workshop if you like. Ghost could use all the crafty people he can get

message 27: by Xander, *Sans Note* (new)

approved all the way my friend

message 28: by Xander, *Sans Note* (new)

Well, you could be working in the lab or something and somehow you tripped the fire prevention system.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, robert? I fixed Aliwaja

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, Forthenco.

message 31: by Xander, *Sans Note* (new)

Your character looks good, but we need stuff like this.

Name: Check

Sexuality: Check

Appearance: Check

History: sorta

Other (any info like their equipment, gadgets, etc.): Missing

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Forthenco Pacino wrote: is that "Thanks. How do I do it?", or "Thanks, but Im fine."

Thanks, how do I do it?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

K.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

maybe both......

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 05, 2019 03:48PM) (new)

fine, *presin' stupid buttons*... done she is 11.

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 05, 2019 03:47PM) (new)

|°< ...Fine...... *plotting revenge* |:>

message 37: by (❈) Fallen (❈) (last edited Dec 05, 2019 08:35PM) (new)

(❈) Fallen (❈) | 2 comments Name:Erika Johnson
Birthday: December 21

Appearance: girl photo 123-1.jpg

The tips of her brown hair is slightly wavy, normally wears a dress or baggy shirt. Whisian. Her almond eyes seem to look like it’s glowing a lot. And she has a baby like face, with twig arms and legs.

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Personality: She has a very cute and calm personality. She dislikes fighting and is bad at it but knows she will have too. She is very forgiving and trust people easily, but she is also innocent and emotional. Words and actions get to her easily and is scared of many things including gore. Just a warm UwU in all.

History:
3 years ago, she almost lost everything. She watched her parents get infected trying to save her, she knew she had to go. But she couldn’t move. It felt as if she was frozen, before anything worse could have happened, she felt a hand on her hand. She stiffly turned her head to see her brother who is almost a year older than her. He dragged her out of the house to their neighbors whom were waiting for the two of them to get of the car to drive out of the infected area, they called home.
They made it to a place that the infected would have a hard time to get to. There in the base was a garden where she would normally spend her time, she loved plants and animals, so that was her way to forget the tragic loss that she had to watch.

Skills: She understands the way herbs and plants work. Basically a therapist to those who needs it. Has a calming voice. Doesn’t really know her other skills because she isn’t really too athletic, but is a quick runner because she was in Cross Country when she was younger.

message 38: by quincy, The Spell Check Intern (last edited Jan 20, 2020 09:14AM) (new)

quincy | 189 comments Mod

Name: Queenie Renee Samson
Birthday: February 14th

Sexual Orientation: bisexual af

Appearance:

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/36/c1/02/36...
Description: long curly dark brown hair, olive skin, brown eyes, athletic build, approximately 5'2" and 120lbs, small gap between front teeth, 5" scar on left forearm, 1/2" diameter scar on right palm, 2" diameter birthmark on right shoulder blade that looks like a crown, no other distinct markings.

Personality: Queenie is a bit of a quirky character. She's stubborn, ambitious, and trying her goddamn best, okay? To other people she appears bubbly and entirely too trusting. Still, Queenie has been around the block a few times, but she still chooses to give people the benefit of the doubt. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me and all that. She's optimistic and likes to put her best foot forward, and chooses to believe that everyone she meets lives like they plan to do the same. It's a little naive of her, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have any hardened edges. It's the apocalypse after all, so mix together a sunny disposition, sleep deprivation, and a heart of gold and throw in a dash of sarcasm and stubbornness, and you have an approximation of how Queenie is on a good day.
•Animals, especially dogs
•Cap'n Crunch. She scavenges a lot of supermarkets, a really dangerous thing to do solo, just to get her hands on a box
•Four leaf clovers. Her grandma gave her one when she was about 5 and ever since then Queenie has been able to find four leaf clovers in every patch of clovers she's looked at. They remind her of her grandma.
Dislikes:
•Softball. It's just fake baseball for girls. Like a second place ribbon because apparently girls aren't good enough for their own baseball league.
•tic tacs. They're a poor excuse for breath mints and an even worse candy.
•People that underestimate her. Whether its because she's a girl, her intelligence, or her bubbly personality, when people underestimate her, Queenie likes to prove them wrong, often at her own expense.
•Rooms with only one way in. Its a ptsd kind of thing.

History: Queenie was a baseball player. She played baseball in high school and was the starting varsity pitcher, despite being a girl, because she could throw a curve, slider, and a fastball of 92mph with pinpoint accuracy. When the outbreak happened, nobody that Queenie knew made it. It was a small town and everybody decided to hide in the local high school together like it was a tornado that would go away in a few hours rather than the end of the world. Some of the people in town had already been infected, and when they went feral, it was a massacre. Not only were the feral infected wreaking havoc since their small town hadn't gotten access to the cure yet, but they were unopposed because family members of the infected were attacking people that tried to put down their loved ones. Queenie was the only one to escape after having crawled into a locker in the boy's locker room. So far she has made it through the apocalypse having never been bitten. Currently she is on her own because the last group of survivors she was with was attacked by other survivors for supplies. As far as Queenie knows, she was the only one to survive that massacre as well.

Skills:
•Precision throwing of pretty much anything that can be held in one hand and is lighter than a standard brick.
•Once the apocalypse began, Queenie learned that she was a pretty decent clean-up hitter, able to completely brain a person with a single swing of her bat.
•Queenie has the luck of the goddamn devil on her side because she has been able to get out of many sticky situation that would have killed people 10 times more dangerous and skilled than she by just being lucky as all hell
•has a decent working knowledge of wilderness survival as most small town kids do after spending most of their lives camping/tracking/hunting.
Equipment:
•A metal baseball bat. Nothing special about it, Queenie's swing is what makes it dangerous after all
•A hunting knife. Sometimes you just have to stab things.
•A small bag of stones. Given Queenie's excellent aim, these stones make a great distraction when thrown.

message 39: by Miono (new)

Miono (mix_) | 18 comments Name:
Holly Sato

Sexuality:
Lesbian

Appearance:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&s...

Or alternatively,

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&s...

Holly, stands at a rather unimpressive 5'8, posessing a figure more on the athletic side of the scale, not overly so but she looks like she could hold her own in a fist or blade fight. She has a hourglass-esque figure, not a very pronounced figure, but with her usual attire of leather jackets, chokers, crop tops and skinny jeans, it's easy enough to notice. If the originial is alright, Holly has four eyes, one rather normal eye, if you look past the blood red color. The other, smaller three are the result of an odd genetic disorder. The red color is from a similar defect, deforming her iris's blood vessels to the point of near constant bursting or tearing.

Holly isn't really into anything other than violence and it's products, typically staying at her and her sister's apartment with a ton of boose from the conrner liquor store and drugs off of her supplier, her payment normally from either some unlucky fellow or a bregudging steamy make out session with him. She does indeed have a soft spot for her sister, Kai and her butterfly knife collection.

Dislikes:
Many things, mostly centered around the people in her life judging her rather poor life choices, and when people hurt her sister. Otherwise, she's mostly just content to drink and forget about it.

Bio:
Holly was at a rather nice party out with some friends and her sister, she can't really remember quite what it was about, something about graduation or whatever. That was the first time she heard of this... Outbreak. It detiorated quickly, television losing signal, screams and gunshots echoing down the streets outside and a cacophany of sirens blaring down the highway not far from Blake's residence. A couple narrow escapes later, she and the three others, her sister and two close friends of hers, picked up Kai's boyfriend at the time, who very quickly got infected during their escape, soon being put down by Holly. This was less than pleasant, hardening the delinquent even further. The four soon became the target of a couple raids by less fortunate people, trying to take the makeshift living they'd made for themselves, holed up in a rather large building. These were, rather succesful, killing off both Kai and one of her friends, while some vaguely romantic feelings surrounding Blake began to sprout on their many supply runs. This was soon cut short with his death, leaving Holly to fend for herself, taking what she could from their previous hideout to go find a new one.

Current Equipment:
She has a black Dodge Ram, that's pretty beaten up but it gets the job done, a tad threatening with it's paintjob of victim's blood.
Some rather stained clothes, two pairs of skinny jeans, one ripped along the thigh, both black, along with a bunch of shirts, her leather jacket and a hoodie. She normally keeps what she isn't wearing in her truck's backseat.
A pair of butterfly knives, one is normally on her at all times.
A Glock, gen 5, comfort chassis, a parting gift from her sister, who'd picked it up off her deceased boyfriend.
A 6 chamber revolver, a rather large calliber, that she got from Blake when he died.
Two gallon jerry cans, one's mostly full, the other is dry.
A box of food, that should last her about a week, maybe a bit more if she really rations it out thin.
A flashlight, kind of beaten up, but simmilar to her truck, gets the job done.
A pot.
A lighter. fairly full, shouldn't be too hard to find a replacement.
A pile of bandages and some alcohol.
At least one or two cases of whiskey, never find her without some.

message 40: by quincy, The Spell Check Intern (new)

quincy | 189 comments Mod
Those eyes look wicked cool

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Child? Your making the most of it, it's wonderful...

message 42: by Xander, *Sans Note* (new)

Holly is approved

message 43: by Miono (new)

Miono (mix_) | 18 comments Wahoo! I'll see about getting into the RP fairly soon.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Olivia Marie Cain (Liv or Olive by bf)

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...

History: Before the break out she was her schools it girl. She had straight A’s lots of friends and a perfect family and boyfriend. Then it happened. Her boyfriend was bit first who then bit her. Luckily her mom worked with the doctors for the cure and gave her one. But it still had its side effects like the bulging purple vain on her stomach. She ran away after her mom and dad were bit and she found her way to the camp. She is very good at medicine and healing people. She is a quiet person and very sweet. She is the type of person who makes you want to trust and even love again.

Other (any info like their equipment, gadgets, etc.): She can surprise you with the amount of weapons (mostly daggers and knives) she carries. She also has a black skateboard she uses for transportation.
She is also interested in a relationship even though she won’t admit it. She is open.

message 45: by Xander, *Sans Note* (new)

approved

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

WHERE THE FRICk HAVE YOU BEEN????

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I know I’m sorry

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I’m chill I just missed you

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Got it