FINDING AUDREY READ-ALONG discussion

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)
This topic is about Mockingjay
MOCKINGJAY by SUZANNE COLLINS > PART TWO | Chapters 10-18

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jesse (JesseTheReader) (jessethereader) | 210 comments Mod
We've hit the middle mark! How are you feeling about the book so far?

Haylie Grace (hayliegrace) | 5 comments I'm loving reading this book for the second time! Some things I'm really enjoying is the sweet moments between Katniss and Prim.. I love how Prim's character has developed throughout the entire series and I'm really enjoying the parts where she's present. I also LOVED how Finnick finally gets married, and is truly happy again. I think Suzanne Collins did a good thing with looking out for Finnick :) Additionally, I'm kinda glad that Johanna and Katniss's relationship is improving as well. In some ways I feel that their personalities are quite similar, in the sense that they're both not afraid of what others think and aren't afraid to stand up for what they believe in. I think they make a great team.

I'm definitely hooked on the whole Peeta drama.. and how this part ends is definitely keeping me on my toes!!

Kylea | 4 comments I'm enjoying this book more than I have in the past, though I haven't quite figured out the reason.

Elize Russell (bookscookslooks) I enjoyed this part much more than the first part. While Katniss' suspicion is still talked about, there is more left up to the read to speculate.

I find Peeta's progression slightly unrealistic as his improvement is not really explained, but I found this reading the first book too.

I'm excited for what's more to come have reignited the fire for this story (that was lacking in the first half) no pun intended.

Nicole Chicoria Instead of ending the movie at the part where Peeta chokes Katniss I think they may end the first movie with her getting shot on District 2!!!

Gabriela (hey it's gabs) (heyitsgabs) i was up to chapter 14 and then i went to see the movie

the movie ended halfway through chapter 13

Elize Russell (bookscookslooks) Valentia wrote: "i was up to chapter 14 and then i went to see the movie

the movie ended halfway through chapter 13"

Awesome :)

message 8: by Shaye (new)

Shaye Miller | 4 comments sucks