Gᴏɴᴇ | ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ discussion

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 09, 2014 09:29PM) (new)

You may claim powers here. Please note that you may only claim three characters with powers for now. Try and make them a bit creative, and list what power level said power would have. Four bars are extremely rare - there will only be two, and both have been claimed.

Shahdia
Chlorokinesis [2 bar]
Umbrakinesis [4 bar]

Melisquish
Invisibility [3 bar]

Knieka
Hallucikinesis [3 bar]
Cryokinesis [4 bar]
Self Teleportation [1 bar]

asmaa
Superstrength [3 bar]
Healing [3 bar]

Aliya*
Telepathy [2 bar]
Force Field Generation [3 bar]
Power Borrowing [3 bar]

Echosong
Telekinesis [2 bar]
Pyrokinesis [3 bar]

Scout*
Matter Manipulation [3 bar]
Pain Induction [2 bar]
Aerokinesis [3 bar]

Le Bomb
Dermakinesis [2 bar]
Typhokinesis [3 bar]
Portal Manipulation [2 bar]

Caden
Artistic Compulsion [3 bar]
Aura Vision [3 bar]

message 2: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Ohoh! Can you replace my animal manipulation with Hallucikinesis then?!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so get rid of my Lie Detection, and change my three bar Telepathy to 2 bar and then make it 3 bar Force Field Generation please

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 36 comments Asmaa: Okay thanks. I'll see if I can make some version (obviously weaker) of it, and if not I'll just request for another one. But thanks.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

sᴄᴏᴜᴛ wrote: "asmaa ♠ wrote: "The list has been updated. If there is an asterisk (*) by your name that means there's a problem with your current claims. Let me know if I missed anyone or made any mistakes.

@Ali..."

Okay, that works. I wanted to make a character with Hallucikinesis as a power anyway so yeah XD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

☯☥Kɴɪᴇᴋᴀ ❝We read to know that we are not alone.❞☥☯ wrote: "Ohoh! Can you replace my animal manipulation with Hallucikinesis then?!"

Oh, just saw this. Mmm I thought you already had made your canima manipulation character?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

αℓιуα ♪ ∂αη ѕмιтн ƒσяєνєя wrote: "Okay, so get rid of my Lie Detection, and change my three bar Telepathy to 2 bar and then make it 3 bar Force Field Generation please"

Will do!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ƭʀɪssᴄᴀʀ ✧ ᴮᵃᵇʸ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵇᶤᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘˡˡᵉᵗ ᴬᶰᵈ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵒʷᶳ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ wrote: "Asmaa: Okay thanks. I'll see if I can make some version (obviously weaker) of it, and if not I'll just request for another one. But thanks."

Alright :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Updated.

message 10: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) asmaa ♠ wrote: "☯☥Kɴɪᴇᴋᴀ ❝We read to know that we are not alone.❞☥☯ wrote: "Ohoh! Can you replace my animal manipulation with Hallucikinesis then?!"

Oh, just saw this. Mmm I thought you already had made your cani..."

No, I made my self teleportation charrie already. I'm nowhere close to finishing the one I was gonna make a animal manipulation with so I'd like to switch them please ^_^

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

☯☥Kɴɪᴇᴋᴀ ❝We read to know that we are not alone.❞☥☯ wrote: "asmaa ♠ wrote: "☯☥Kɴɪᴇᴋᴀ ❝We read to know that we are not alone.❞☥☯ wrote: "Ohoh! Can you replace my animal manipulation with Hallucikinesis then?!"

Oh, just saw this. Mmm I thought you already ha..."

Done ^^

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

❄ sʜᴀʜᴅɪᴀ ❄ ᶫᵃᵈʸ ᵒᶠ ʷᶦᶰᵗᵉʳᶠᵉᶫᶫ ❄ wrote: "Oh, wait.
Chlorokinesis - 2 bars
Umbrakinesis - 4 bars"

❄ sʜᴀʜᴅɪᴀ ❄ ᶫᵃᵈʸ ᵒᶠ ʷᶦᶰᵗᵉʳᶠᵉᶫᶫ ❄ wrote: "Please remove my Charmspeak?"

Okay :)

message 13: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) asmaa ♠ wrote: "☯☥Kɴɪᴇᴋᴀ ❝We read to know that we are not alone.❞☥☯ wrote: "asmaa ♠ wrote: "☯☥Kɴɪᴇᴋᴀ ❝We read to know that we are not alone.❞☥☯ wrote: "Ohoh! Can you replace my animal manipulation with Hallucikine..."

XD awesome! Thank you~

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

No prob C:

message 15: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I has a fantastic idea for the Hallucikinesis too hehe

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you please remove my claims?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep

message 18: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (last edited Nov 22, 2014 05:32PM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 6 comments I'm gonna' but more than three abilities- just incase I change my mind:

☞ Dermakinesis: The ability to manipulate skin. [Tier 2]
☛ Typhokinesis: Manipulate and generate smoke [Tier 3]
☛ Portal Manipulation: The ability to summon and create portals. [Starts off at Tier 2, overtime Tier 3]

[Note: I have a Master List of Powers if you'd like for me to post them.]

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmm. Well. I couldn't really reserve all of those for you, even temporarily, because it wouldn't be fair if anyone else wanted to claim one. Could you narrow it down to three?

Force Field Generation has been claimed, I believe.
Also, I'm not sure what Aether is?

message 20: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (last edited Nov 22, 2014 07:23AM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 6 comments Okay, I;ll slim the list down.

EDIT*: I slimmed it down to four if that's alright. I couldn't make my mind up on Ferrokinesis and Typhokinesis

But do you want the master list?

message 21: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Also, both the 4 bar slots are filled so you can't have a 4 bar either

sorry for butting in or anything >~<

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I suppose I could reserve those four for you for now, but as long as you're aware that you'll eventually have to drop one. And I'd prefer it if not all of your mutants are three bars. Three bars is pretty dang powerful and we can't have a whole lot of super powered kids running around wreaking havoc. We need some less-powerful kids and some normals as well.

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 6 comments I edited the number to three, and edited the bar numberage ^_^

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Also, just saw your question: a master list would be helpful, if you want to put it up whenever!

message 26: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (last edited Nov 23, 2014 09:11AM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 6 comments Mkay, just give me a sec to post it.. ^_^

(view spoiler)

You can go threw and judge what the tiers or barrage is for each one. But I'd prefer not to. so time consuming. I an entire day thinking this list up.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha thanks :) and each power can be any level, since its the measure of the strength/intensity of the power.

[ ᴊ ᴏ ʜ ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ] "ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ; ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ sᴛᴀʀs" (acciokeyboard) Caden

> Artistic Compulsion (User can conpell others to do their bidding through use of art or music created by the user. 3 bars.)
> Aura Vision (User can see auras of other living things objects. User is otherwise blind. 3 bars.)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved. I'll add you to the list later, I have to leave at the moment.

50x66

Gᴏɴᴇ | ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread