Gᴏɴᴇ | ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) I, Meli, agree to the rules and I promise that breaking the rules may result in punishment as the moderators see fit.

message 2: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (last edited Nov 08, 2014 09:06AM) (new)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 36 comments I, Trisscar agree to the rules and I promise to follow them. I understand that a breaking of the rules can result in whatever punishment the moderators see necessary.

message 3: by Aderonke (new)

Aderonke  (aderonkeakavinita) | 10 comments I, Vinita, agree to the rules and I promise to follow them. I understand that a breaking of the rules can result in whatever punishment the moderators see necessary.

message 4: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
I, Knieka, do hereby swear to uphold and follow these rules to the best of my ability. If for some reason I break any rules, may I be clapped in irons and led before the mods to be punished as they deem fit.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Aliya, agree to the rules and I promise to follow them. I understand that a breaking of the rules can result in whatever punishment the moderators see neccessary.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Asmaa, agree to the rules and promise to follow them. I understand that a breaking of the rules can result in whatever punishment the moderators see neccessary.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Aubree, agree to the rules and promise to follow them. I understand that a breaking of the rules can result in whatever punishment the moderators see necessary.

message 8: by Dana (six strings and a sailboat) (last edited Nov 08, 2014 10:22PM) (new)

Dana (six strings and a sailboat) Carlisle | 2 comments I, Dana Carlisle, agree to the rules and I promise to follow them. I understand that a breaking of the rules can result in whatever punishment the moderators see neccessary.

[ ᴊ ᴏ ʜ ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ] "ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ; ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ sᴛᴀʀs" (acciokeyboard) As a pathetic mortal who is on his phone, I cannot copy/paste that. Therefore, I agree?

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 2 comments I agree to the rules and promise to follow them. I understand that breaking of the rules could result in any punishment the moderators see necessary.

50x66

Gᴏɴᴇ | ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread