Gᴏɴᴇ | ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ discussion

| ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ | > Welcome | On+Off | Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) HELLO I'M KNIEKA SOME PEOPLE CALL ME KIKI, KAT, NAYNAY, OR KNICKS BUT YOU CAN ONLY CALL ME KNICKS IF YOUR THING AUTO CORRECTS MY NAME~

I haven't had the chance to read Gone yet, but I really want to so yeah um......STUFF

message 2: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ hiya~

message 3: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD okay~ take your time on dem but I shall read them anyways lol

message 4: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) no, but only because the font is all blocks for me

message 5: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD hehe

message 6: by Aderonke (new)

Aderonke  (aderonkeakavinita) | 10 comments Hey I'm Vinita, people call me, V, Vinnie and Nita. The Gone series is a mother series I have to add to my long list of to-read books and I enjoy RPing so I thought, "I might as well join."

Nice to meet y'all.

message 7: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ hello~

message 8: by Aderonke (new)

Aderonke  (aderonkeakavinita) | 10 comments Hey Knieka!

message 9: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ Nice to meet you.

message 10: by Aderonke (new)

Aderonke  (aderonkeakavinita) | 10 comments Nice to meet you too. :) What's up?

message 11: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Not much, working on the final touches for a group I started, what about you?

message 12: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD haha

message 13: by Aderonke (new)

Aderonke  (aderonkeakavinita) | 10 comments XD

☯☥Kɴɪᴇᴋᴀ ❝We read to know that we are not alone.❞☥☯ wrote: "Not much, working on the final touches for a group I started, what about you?"

Procrastinating everything but about to get some work done.

message 14: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) *waves*
So hello.

message 15: by Aderonke (new)

Aderonke  (aderonkeakavinita) | 10 comments Hey Melisquish!

message 16: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) Hey Vinita :)

*mutters about how I need to stop joining new groups*

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 2 comments
Call me Sexy, or T.A.R.D.I.S. I would rather not state my birth date, although some of you are welcome to guess. I've always been bad at autobiographies and such so...here it goes:

1) I'm a die hard fan of the following - My Little Pony, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Grimm, Once Upon A Time, Lost Girl, Teen Wolf, Buffy The Vampire Slayer & Angel, Charmed and Creepypastas.

2) Shipper of Ships! Sterek & Destiel

3) I am Omnisexual. What is that, many ask. Many ask if it includes animals or plants... So to them I say "Men, women, transsexuals, hermaphrodites, grey wall-eyed ponies, blue phone boxes, floating heads, trees from Cheem, genderless gelatinous blobs...I don't care if you are a heterosexual male, a homosexual female, a bisexual succubus, a non-binary asexual, a pansexual timelord, an omnisexual fixed point in time, or a saphiosexual consulting detective, a sexually confused fallen angel, if I like you, I like you." Which contains references to some of my beloved fandoms. Although it is a joke, basically, I have no romantic or sexual boundaries. Chew on that and think of it as you will. Also, if you can correctly guess all the fandoms and characters referenced, I'll give you a free poptart.

4)I still love young adult fiction - The Percy Jackson Series, and even some children books as I adore Bunnicula.

5)I have three Youtube Channels.

6) I ADORE ginger boys. I love British, Irish, Scottish and Australian Accents.

*Bonus Thing-a-Ma-Gigie - Feel free to guess my sex and gender, but also feel free to refer to me by whatever gender pronoun you feel like - he, she, ze, it...after all I'm just a big blue phone box.

message 18: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ Hiya Sexy~

message 19: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) *is tackled to ground by Shad*
*muffled*Shad!*muffled*

message 20: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) can I call you squishy Melisquish?

message 21: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) XD Erm sure. Sounds a little creepy, but he give been called much worse XD

Erm... Yes. Haven't read Light, yet, though. Got a little dark for me near the end... Would be a fun Roleplay, though :p

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 2 comments ❄ sʜᴀʜᴅɪᴀ ❄ ᶫᵃᵈʸ ᵒᶠ ʷᶦᶰᵗᵉʳᶠᵉᶫᶫ ❄ wrote: "Hiya Sexy!
MELIIIII! *tackle hugs*"

☯☥Kɴɪᴇᴋᴀ ❝We read to know that we are not alone.❞☥☯ wrote: "^_^ Hiya Sexy~"

Hello.

message 23: by Aderonke (new)

Aderonke  (aderonkeakavinita) | 10 comments Hello Sexy! I know two of the characters you are referring to in #3 (The Doctor and Sherlock) and another character's book series (TMI, I'm assuming.) I unfortunately am not in any of those fandoms though.

message 24: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Melisquish wrote: "XD Erm sure. Sounds a little creepy, but he give been called much worse XD

Erm... Yes. Haven't read Light, yet, though. Got a little dark for me near the end... Would be a fun Roleplay, though :p"

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 36 comments *sighs* This can't be healthy. Seriously. I need to stop joining groups. This is a problem.

Hai guys! My name is Trisscar but I go by many nicknames. Feel free to give me any new ones and blahbity blah blah.

message 26: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) @Kneika... The gif returns... O.O

message 27: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) @Shad, you're joking, right? xD
But, um, yeah. Second last book there's an unnecessarily detailed scene about giving birth, and I'm told that in the last book cannibalism is described in exquisite detail.
And in a book that I can't remember which one it is, or if you've already read it, they describe female things pretty detailed, too...

message 28: by Aderonke (new)

Aderonke  (aderonkeakavinita) | 10 comments Triss! I know exactly how you feel. What's up?

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 36 comments VINITAAAAAAa *tackle hug* Dudeee I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. I'm fine just working on homework. You?

message 30: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) ❄ sʜᴀʜᴅɪᴀ ❄ ᶫᵃᵈʸ ᵒᶠ ʷᶦᶰᵗᵉʳᶠᵉᶫᶫ ❄ wrote: "@Meli: It's a joke, Mel. Eheh.
I was more thinking Penny. *shudders*"

Eewwwww Penny *shudders*
Has she made the kid dig his eyeballs out yet?

message 31: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) *shudders*
I dint want to go any further, because I don't want to spoil too many of the horrors yet to come...

message 32: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Melisquish wrote: "@Kneika... The gif returns... O.O"

DX its been used already for you? dangit!

message 33: by Aderonke (new)

Aderonke  (aderonkeakavinita) | 10 comments Ƭʀɪssᴄᴀʀ ✧ ᴮᵃᵇʸ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵇᶤᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘˡˡᵉᵗ ᴬᶰᵈ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵒʷᶳ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ wrote: "VINITAAAAAAa *tackle hug* Dudeee I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. I'm fine just working on homework. You?"

I haven't actually been on GR for 2 weeks until yesterday and very little since school started. I should be doing homework or at least chores but instead I am on a couch. Laziest person in the world right here

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 36 comments Vinita: lol right? School is exhausting, I can't believe I have to deal with it for another eight months. But hey, I'm getting there. DUDEEE me too. Except I'm on my bed eating chips. xD

message 35: by Aderonke (new)

Aderonke  (aderonkeakavinita) | 10 comments You're eating; I'm hugging a pillow. You got the better type of laziness whatever that is. Yeah but I have a book fair on Monday!

message 36: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) @Knika, well I found it myself, and then someone showed it to me, and it kind of became a running joke and faded away... And now it's baaaack...

message 37: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) *pouts* dangit...I thought I was being cute by doing that....

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 36 comments ѵíղíԵɑ wrote: " You're eating; I'm hugging a pillow. You got the better type of laziness whatever that is. Yeah but I have a book fair on Monday!"

Its clearly me. Obv. Lol I have a project and a test on Mon. And an essay.

message 39: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ Hai btw, Triss~ I do believe its been some time since we last spoke

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 36 comments Hey Knieka! Yeah it has been a while xD How are ya?

message 41: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ I'm good, itching to rp Berlioz over in Coventry Academy but I don't know if anyone has anyone open over there to rp with >~<

also, I'm making/finishing a group. What about you?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hai everyone! I'm Asmaa. Gone is one of my all time favorite series and so I'm really looking forward to this RP!

message 43: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ASMAA! *attacks*

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

KAT!!! *dies*

message 45: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) :O NUUUUUU

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 36 comments Knieka: Oh yeah thats true. That group isn't all that active. Dx

Asmaa: Hey chicka.

message 47: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) It isnt :I I'm unhappy with that because I wanted to have that group stay active

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 36 comments I knowww. I mean Megan and I had a perfect ship thing too. *sighs*

message 49: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) same *double sigh* plus I made my teacher and if it doesn't get active again I'll never be able to rp him *pouts*

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 36 comments I know rightttt. I wanna RP Raiden again. And have him be an arrogant idiot. *cries*

« previous 1 3

50x66

Gᴏɴᴇ | ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread