♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

General Archives > Hello!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary Knight (theevillilpoptart) | 15 comments Hello, my name is Mary. I used to be a very avid reader and I had fallen out of the habit lately and had just been lost mostly in the World of Darkness and Dungeon and Dragons role playing chats. I had decided that I would like to get back in the habit and I was thinking of turning my YouTube channel into what they call a "BookTuber" channel. That is basically someone who reads alot and usually has like a monthly wrap up of books they read that month and a small discussion/review of how they feel for it and usually their next month's TBR (to be read)lists. If you are interested in that, I will post it on here. Anyone who wants to hit me up with a friend request, recommendations, or general chit chat, let me know. Looking forward to all the future good times!

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary Knight (theevillilpoptart) | 15 comments Awesome! Thank you very much! Very much accepted! ^^

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary Knight (theevillilpoptart) | 15 comments ^^

message 4: by Isaac (new)

Isaac K (IsaacK) | 2 comments great

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary Knight (theevillilpoptart) | 15 comments thank you! I will let everyone know when I will start booktubing. But right now my weeks are hectic as I am going to therapy for an injury to my foot

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary Knight (theevillilpoptart) | 15 comments Thank you very much. I had to be o crutches all last month so I'm glad that now I am starting to be able to walk decently with a brace and a cane. I hate the therapy, but it is helping me and I am starting to get my range of motion and it's stronger now.

message 7: by Sienna (last edited Nov 11, 2014 07:11PM) (new)

Sienna | 6 comments Mary wrote: "Thank you very much. I had to be o crutches all last month so I'm glad that now I am starting to be able to walk decently with a brace and a cane. I hate the therapy, but it is helping me and I am ..."

Oh, I hope you get better really soon!!!

h

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary Knight (theevillilpoptart) | 15 comments Thank you!