Book Reviews discussion

A Lady Unbecoming (Slave Bound Series, #2)
This topic is about A Lady Unbecoming
General > ARC in need of reviews

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christina OW (christinaow) | 1 comments Hi. I'm looking for reviewers for my new regency release. It will be released November 15th. I would appreciate all the support I can get. If you are interested, please INBOX ME.

Blurb:
Lydia Parker has never known love or compassion and doesn’t believe she ever will. After the death of her grandmother, she has no other choice but to fend for herself in the dangerous city of Dallas. She becomes two personnas to earn her living Lyod, a young skinny man who visits different peasant establishment to horn her craft of gambling and Wild Cat a seductive vixen and a whore to gain access to the gambling tables of wealthy men. Lyida becomes the one thing no other woman dares to become, a survivor.

Lord Nicholas Wentworth, Earl of Townson loves a challenge, especially one that comes in a red mask and little underthings. He loves women and all they have to offer and is determined to sow his oats until the dreaded day he had to take a wife because he is determined to remain faithful and be nothing like his father.
Lies are told, lines are crossed and tempers are lost.
Will one of them finally concede and let the other take the lead?

message 2: by Biswanath (new)

Biswanath Banerjee | 15 comments Christina wrote: "Hi. I'm looking for reviewers for my new regency release. It will be released November 15th. I would appreciate all the support I can get. If you are interested, please INBOX ME.

Blurb:
Lydia Park..."

read my reviews at

http://eokhardahreview.wordpress.com/

if interested,mail me at
eokhardah@gmail.com