♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy, #1)
This topic is about The Nightmare Affair
BR & BOTM Archives > Buddy Read - Hadiqa & Katriana ~ Nightmare Affair

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hadiqa (phoenix_solaris) Buddy Read - Hadiqa & Katriana ~ Nightmare Affair

message 2: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Hadiqa and Kat...Happy Reading !!!:-):-)

message 3: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Fantasy genre?

Katriana | 127 comments Meera wrote: "Fantasy genre?"

Yes. And thank you I hope we have fun reading too. ^-^

Hadiqa (phoenix_solaris) Thanks Meera! ^^

message 6: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments So both of u got the Ebook?.all ready to start?

Katriana | 127 comments Meera wrote: "So both of u got the Ebook?.all ready to start?"

Yes, I found mine online for free and so far it hasn't ended so I don't think it's a sample.

message 8: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Thats good..will be looking forward to your discussions and rating..:-):-)

Katriana | 127 comments Hadiqa where are you at in the book?

Hadiqa (phoenix_solaris) I have yet to start, sorry. . . will begin it tonight. Expecting guests today :)

Katriana | 127 comments Hadiqa wrote: "I have yet to start, sorry. . . will begin it tonight. Expecting guests today :)"

That's okay. I'm just really absorbed into the book. :3

Hadiqa (phoenix_solaris) Starting it right now @Katriana :)

Hadiqa (phoenix_solaris) (view spoiler)

Katriana | 127 comments Hadiqa wrote: " Why is everyone treating Dusty so harshly? Judging her on what her mother was accused of was really mean (Btw what did her mom do?). . . .

How come Elijah agreed to all of this so quickly and wi..."

I already finished the book so...

Anyway Dusty's mother ignores the Will and answers to no one. Otherwise those are her only crimes. It just means the magical population is racist against the darkkind, especially Nightmares. You'll figure out why later on.
And don't worry I was kind of confused with Eli's wishy-washy personality.
I loved the beginning too but it doesn't stop the feeling that I want to strangle a few of the characters. Or the fact that the evil/mean girl in the story has a name so similar to mine. ;^;

Hadiqa (phoenix_solaris) I know! At first I read the name Katriana but then I learned it was different! xD

I read it more and it has gotten quite a lot more interesting!! :)

Katriana | 127 comments Hadiqa wrote: "I know! At first I read the name Katriana but then I learned it was different! xD

I read it more and it has gotten quite a lot more interesting!! :)"

Is it me or do they suck at spying and just being stealthy in general?

Hadiqa (phoenix_solaris) Ah well, Eli is better at spying but Dusty is a klutz :D

Btw Dusty and her full name Destiny is so strange. And I think Paul has something up his sleeves but I dont know what. . . .will read more to know about it! :D

Katriana | 127 comments What tipped you off about Paul?

Hadiqa (phoenix_solaris) Finished it! Knew Paul was hiding something!

As for what you asked Katriana, I just had a feeling about it like what he was doing was suspicious, like hacking as well as helping her lose her trust on her mother whereas a normal friend would have tried to help her not lose it :/

Katriana | 127 comments Are we supposed to start a new book now?

Hadiqa (phoenix_solaris) no, but you can sign up for December Buddy Reads :-)