1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Akela{FGoQT,DW,&DS} and Emerald

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,324 (2324 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47

message 2: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments ight here

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments kk what do you want to rp.

message 4: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments I was asleep. Idk... What should the area be. Like the place.

message 6: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Hmm.... Choose:
Central Park: New York
London
Millenium Park: Chicago

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments Are we going supernatural or reality?

message 8: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Hmm... I would want supernatural but that would take a while... Reality?

message 10: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Normal London. Okay So who will your character be?

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments do you want to do carachter bios; name age gender looks?

message 12: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Yea. I gtg eat first

message 14: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Back,

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments ok so what age range do we want.

message 16: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments I usually go around 18-25

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments ok works for me do you want the guy or the girl.

message 18: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Girl. Cx I am best at being a sassy, girl idk why cx

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments Ok then you can make yours first.

message 20: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Alright just a minute

message 21: by Eri (last edited Nov 08, 2014 10:22AM) (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Name: Jasmine Azera
Appearance:
https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/h...

Is that all we really need?

message 23: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments I put down 20 cx

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments ok sorry totally glanced over that.heres mine

Name: Kaden Tohmas "Kade"
Apperence: http://api.ning.com/files/L*SpD95*PRo...

message 25: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Okay Lets start in London! cx You can go first cx

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments You can i do t know where to start!

message 27: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments I think im gonna start like by Big Ben in London...

Jasmine was walking around the area when the big clock chimmed 5:00. Her hair mived back as the wind pushed forward. It chilled her to the bone as she grabbed her sweater around herself.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments Kade backed into her try to take a picture of the skyline.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments soory hit enter to soon

His fairly large camera takeing pictures in rapid sucsseion.

message 30: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments "Oh!" Jasmine fell backward after a man ran into her

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Oh my gosh I am so sorry." He turned to help her up. His camera hanging forgotten around his neck. He grbbed her forearms to pull her up.

message 32: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Jasmine laughed.
" Oh its alright, lad." Jasmine said with her british accent.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "I really am sorry i just get so invloved sometime i forget took pay attention." He put the cap on his camera lense. "Im Kaden but every one calls me Kade." He stuck out his hand

message 34: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments "Kade, its alright. You should see me painting or playing guitar. I dont hear anyone. I am Jasmine. Most call me Jazzy." She smiled and shook his hand. Then she adjusted her hat

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Well its nice to meet you Jazzy."

message 36: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments " You too Kade." She gestured to his camera
" What are you doing?"

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Well i just moved here from Australia and it is so different an d it is kind of a hobby." He shrugged and picked it up." Do you mind?" He took off the cap and held it up.

message 38: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments " Oh no. Go ahead." Jazzy smiled for the camera

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments The shutter snapped shut just as a brezze made her hair flow every where.

message 40: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Jazzy smiled and blinked at the wind.
" Oh gawd." She wiped her eyes

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments He smiled it actally looked pretty to him."It doesnt look that bad Jazzy in fact it looks cool.Look." He showed her the stray strands of hair made her look almost like a fairy.

message 42: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Jazzy looked at the picture,
" Oh wow. That doesnt even look like me. Thank you Kade. " She smiled at him and the picture

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "No thank you for being a most exciting subject for a picture."

message 44: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Jazzy smiled.
" Oh, my pleasure."
Jazzy was turning to leave

message 45: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Jazzy smiled.
" Oh, my pleasure."
Jazzy was turning to leave

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Hey wait um would you like to go get dinner or something sometime?" he rubbed the back of his neck.

message 47: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Jazzy turned.
" I would, I would like that." She walked toward Kade.
" Om, so do you want my number so you can call me when we could go or do you want to go now?" Jazzy asked.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Umm well if your not busy now? Plus i really dont know where anything is yet." He shrugged.

message 49: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments " Well, then I guess that I could show you around after dinner. I can take you to my favorite dinner." Jazzy gestured forward

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Sounds great." He placed the cap back on the lense and held out his arm for her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47