Sᴛʀᴀᴛᴇɢɪᴄ Hᴏᴍᴇʟᴀɴᴅ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ﹐ Eɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Lᴏɢɪsᴛɪᴄs Dɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ discussion

Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛs > ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʀᴏʟᴇ﹣ᴘʟᴀʏ﹖

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] Would anyone like to roleplay? Specifically Denver and/or Lily since I'd like to RP Wilhelm being brought back to SHIELD and they were the agents who were sent after him in the old rp.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] *points above* offer still stands

message 5: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments If it "still stands," aha, i'd love to rp with you.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] Yep, still here and thanks for responding! I'll be on for just about ten more minutes before I have to go to bed, but I'll be back on tomorrow.

message 7: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Okay then, well we might as well start tomorrow then. I'll be on then too.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] That'd be good. I'm not sure what timezone you're in but I've gotta leave for class in eight hours, I'm there for four hours, then I'll be on. I might be on a little before class but it'll be limited.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 148 comments I am available all day!

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] I'm back! Who wants to RP?

message 11: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Let's do it! What was the storyline you wanted make with Wilhelm?

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 148 comments Ooh I would Love to join

message 13: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Great, we shall once we get a response from Coben.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] Sorry, I was replying to a post and didn't see the update. But in an older RP that Denver, Lily, and I had done, Wilhelm escaped from SHIELD custody and was being pursued by their characters. So we could either RP through him being found and captured or skip to him being brought back to SHIELD, whichever you would like.

message 15: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Okay, even though this something from a previous role-play i'll let it continue. Since i haven't gotten around to putting in additional locations outside of the Helicarrier we'll have do it inside it. Interrogation room?

message 17: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Did you want me to start?

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] If you don't mind, you or Denver to set the scene.

message 19: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments I've posted.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 148 comments Ok so mat I still join in??

message 21: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Yeah, of course!

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 78 comments Anyone want to roleplay with Adalric?

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 148 comments I have a charrie open if youre interested(:

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 78 comments Denver {The Ice Queen} wrote: "I have a charrie open if youre interested(:"

Where?

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 148 comments Wherever you would like! Ella is the one who is open(:

message 29: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments anyone? I've got Tony Stark/Iron Man, or Mikel Fury, Director Fury's son.

message 30: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments I'm up for it! I have Nick Fury, Bobbi More/Mockingbird, Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman and Ophelia Sarkissian/Viper.

message 31: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments @alfy: Fury and Fury sound good?

message 32: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Cool! Where do you want to start?

message 33: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments Um, helicarrier? forward observation room? or somewhere with tables so Mikel can get pissed off with his dad for taking him on this dumb trip when he has homework to do

message 34: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments The observation room sounds good. Do you want me to start?

message 35: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments yes please, if you could!

message 36: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Of course, no worries!

message 37: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments thank you! :)

message 38: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments If anyone's available, I've got Natasha.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 148 comments Ive got Harper if you wanna rp @Emma!

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments Sure, sounds good. Can you post first? It's kinda funny, my first rp scene with Nat and Harper in both groups.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 148 comments Hahaha no way! Yea I totally can. Where to?

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments um...somewhere in the helicarrier maybe? Doesn't really matter to me.

message 43: by Jess (new)

Jess I have Blaise and Clint if anyone wants to rp?

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments Jess, if Denver's down we could do something with Harper, Nat, and Clint? Trio of friends?

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 148 comments Emma wrote: "Jess, if Denver's down we could do something with Harper, Nat, and Clint? Trio of friends?"

Totally down for this

message 46: by Jess (new)

Jess Sounds great I'll post last if you two don't mind

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 148 comments Sure. So, helicarrier?

message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments Ok.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 148 comments Posted in the Chem Lab

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 148 comments Any of the other sins wanna get their roleplay on??(:

« previous 1

Sᴛʀᴀᴛᴇɢɪᴄ Hᴏᴍᴇʟᴀɴᴅ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ﹐ Eɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ...

unread topics | mark unread