All About YA discussion

Member's Series Tracker > Alexandra's Series Tracker

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (adthompson) Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Read:

To read:
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2) by Leigh Bardugo Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3) by Leigh Bardugo

message 2: by Alexandra (last edited Nov 07, 2014 01:59PM) (new)

Alexandra (adthompson) Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea

Read:

To read:
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke Between the Spark and the Burn (Between, #2) by April Genevieve Tucholke

message 3: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (adthompson) The Fifth Wave

Read:

To read:
The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1) by Rick Yancey The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2) by Rick Yancey

message 4: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (adthompson) The Maze Runner

Read:
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner

To read:
The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2) by James Dashner The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) by James Dashner The Kill Order (Maze Runner, #0.5) by James Dashner

message 5: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (adthompson) Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Read:

To read:
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick Riordan

message 6: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (adthompson) The Heroes of Olympus

Read:

To read:
The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) by Rick Riordan The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) by Rick Riordan The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) by Rick Riordan

message 7: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (adthompson) The Giver

Read:
The Giver (The Giver, #1) by Lois Lowry

To read:
Gathering Blue (The Giver, #2) by Lois Lowry Messenger (The Giver, #3) by Lois Lowry Son (The Giver, #4) by Lois Lowry

message 8: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (adthompson) If I Stay

Read:
If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman

To read:
Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman

message 9: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (adthompson) Outlanders

Read:

To read:
Outlander (Outlander, #1) by Diana Gabaldon Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, #2) by Diana Gabaldon Voyager (Outlander, #3) by Diana Gabaldon Drums of Autumn (Outlander, #4) by Diana Gabaldon The Fiery Cross (Outlander, #5) by Diana Gabaldon A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Outlander, #6) by Diana Gabaldon An Echo in the Bone (Outlander, #7) by Diana Gabaldon Written in My Own Heart's Blood (Outlander, #8) by Diana Gabaldon