1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Tyler and Methlab

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tada!

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) I have a prewritten list but if you have an idea then I'm up for that

message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Okie. Here's my list:

Idea One: A young girl's parents have recently passed away. She wants to go live with her grandmother, but the grandmother lives on the other side of the forest. The girl is sent to live with her uncle, who is constantly drunk. The girl endures two months of abuse from him before running away into the forest, hoping to find her grandmother. As night falls, she finds herself completely lost, and hunted by wolves. The guardian of the forest, a boy about her age, finds the girl running from the wolves, and saves her from them. He takes her to his home to care for her, and they slowly fall in love.

Idea Two: The genders in this one can be switched A great war between two kingdoms has just ended. To end the war, the kingdom Lorinea gave the Aurorian kingdom a group of their maids and servants to work in their palace. One of those gifts is a young and timid girl who has been taught her whole life to obey, no matter what. She is assigned to be the maid of the prince, who is quite rude to the Lorineans. The girl is not his first Lorineans maid, but all have requested to have a different job. But because of her upbringing, the girl endures the princes teasing. The prince eventually soften towards the girl after learning more about her, and the two fall in love.

Idea Three: Any sort of realistic highschool RP.

Idea Four: A vampire kidnaps a girl to use to feed on. Every night, he nearly drains her completely. However, his conversations with her before he feeds become longer, until one night he decides not to hurt her. His feedings become more gentle, and less drastic. Slowly, the two fall in love.

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) I would like to if you don't mind...

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Thanks! :)

Name: Tylia Pond

Appearance: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/pro...

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Awesome!

Do you want to start when he kidnaps her or the first night he feeds on her?

message 7: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Okie!

Tylia sat on the bridge at the edge of the village. The large manor was visible behind her. When Tylia was younger, she had dreamed of living there, but now, she dreamed of diving into the cold water and never surfacing. Her mother had recently died, and her father had turned into a drunk. He was constantly beating Tylia, and had turned her into a slave in her own home. That night, Tylia was contemplating jumping into the water. Suddenly, she heard a noise, and tensed.

((Not all of my posts will be this long, I just wanted to get out a backstory.))

message 8: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia cries out in surprise and jumps up. She looks quite young, but her green eyes carry a deep pain. "O-Oh! I'm sorry!" She exclaims, having made it a habit to apologize for anything she did.

message 9: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Not really knowing what she was doing, Tylia took his hand, hers calloused with days of work, but still small. "I am Tylia, sir."

message 10: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia shivered at his touch. A part of her wanted to refuse, knowing that this couldn't be safe, but the vampire's magic overwhelmed that feeling. "Yes, please..." She said, and that spark of doubt was gone. Besides, her father would probably beat her half to death if she returned home now.

message 11: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "Thank you, sir." She said kindly, not suspecting this man of anything that could danger her. Rubbing one of her bruises, Tylia makes her way down the stairs.

message 12: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia screams when she is grabbed, and struggles against the pair of arms. When she feels the sharp pain in her neck, she gasps, which turns into a pained scream. The pain was reaching everywhere, and she soon lost consciousness because of it, going lip in his arms.

message 13: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) After an hour or so, Tylia starts to wake. She has a pounding headache and her whole body is sore. She doesn't take mind of it, having woken up sore like this from her father's beatings before. She only is alerted that something is wrong when she feels the amount of blankets she has around her. At her home, she was forced to live in the slave quarters with a thin blanket.

message 14: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia bolts upright, swallowing a scream of terror. Tears fill her eyes as she remembers the previous night.

message 15: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia flinched, tears starting to spill over her eyes and down her cheeks. She leans forward and take the plate with the cake. She starts eating, her hands shaking.

message 16: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia scrambles as far back as she could, whimpering softly. "What do you want with me?" She says weakly.

message 17: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia screams again, tears of pain streaking down her cheeks. She begs him to stop in a broken voice, but ends up passing out again.

message 18: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) ((This is more a medieval roleplay....?))

Tylia lays there, shivering with pain.

message 19: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) ((Umm just pretend that it doesn't talk about tv, and it was books instead?))

Tylia was still unconscious, her body trembling with the soreness of the bite. She had no dreams, nothing.

message 20: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) ((Hello?))

message 21: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia slowly woke, whimpering in pain.

message 22: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia whimpers, flinching away from the man.

message 23: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia swallows a scream, to afraid to even move.

message 24: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "No..." She forces the word out.

message 25: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia gasps for air, too weak to struggle. Her neck, already bruised from her father attempting to do the same thing.

message 26: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia curls into a ball, choking down sobs, trembling.

message 27: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia screams and almost immediately goes limp, her body not able to afford loosing any more blood.

message 28: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia shivered in her sleep. The lack of blood made her body cold. Being so pale, the bruises and scars she had collected were prominent, and quite horrifying.

message 29: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) The warmth of the vampire and the blankets started to stop Tylia's shivering, and she curled towards the warmth of the vampire.

message 30: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia slowly started to wake after a few hours, mumbling something in her sleep.

message 31: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia slowly opens her eyes, praying that it had all been a dream. When she sees the vampire so close to her, she tenses and stifles a scream.

message 32: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia trembles with fear, swallowing a whimper.

message 33: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia gasps, and tries to fight it, biting her tongue.

message 34: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "I... I... I..." She tries to fight back the words.

message 35: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "I want to die!" The words are forced out of her.

message 36: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) She squeezes her eyes shut and talks without wanting to. "My father wants me dead and every day he tries to kill me and my mother is dead and now I'm stuck here as just another victim to you!"

message 37: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia sat there while shaking with fear, tears in her eyes, trying to forget how she felt safe in his arms.

message 38: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Timidly, she took a bite of the meal, but didn't eat anymore.

message 39: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia reluctantly eats the rest of the food.

message 40: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia sucks in a breath, blushing a bit, and swallows hard.

message 41: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia quickly falls asleep, still weak. Her body is still pale, still prominently bruised. Her neck is the worst, her father's marks and now the vampire's.

message 42: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia bolted awake at the sounds of his screams. She sits there, breathing shakily, and timidly stumbles toward him.

message 43: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia takes his hand, forgetting that he is her captor. "Hush... It's okay..." She mumbles softly, remembering what her mother did when Tylia had her own nightmares.

message 44: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia wraps him in a comforting hug, surprised at her actions.

message 45: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia fell asleep in his bed, holding him, still a bit weak.

message 46: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) ((Yeah!))

Tylia stays asleep, looking so small and innocent.

message 47: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia looks up, a questioning look in her eyes. "Yes?" She responds. Her skin wasn't as pale, and her bruises had all but faded.

message 48: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia doesn't let him finish talking, embracing him in a hug.

message 49: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia kisses back, timidly, her hair falling into her face. She smiles against him.

((Maybe at one point he forgets to eat for awhile and looses control and almost kills her?))

message 50: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "Stephan? Stephan, I'm back!" She calls, holding a basket of berries.

« previous 1