Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Once Upon A Time & Ms. Waddles

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 07, 2014 06:57AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments

Here's the ideas again c:

>> Fantasy/Supernatural ideas
|Something with demons, the devil himself or having a daughter, etc
|Fairies or also known as Fae and going with probably princess or something with dark versus light and have forbidden romance with horror or thrill.
|Witches, vampires, or a witch-hybrid {Possibly working for the devil. I kind of want to do something like that perhaps?}
|Angels, Fallen Angels, Forbidden romance once again

>>Books & Movie Based
>>Mortal Instruments
>>The Hunger Games
[Really can't think of any other at the moment]

>>Superheroes or Elemental
|Maybe one person who has an ability is getting tested in a lab because of an experiment and what not or one is chasing the other because they need to be brought in. {It can be decided however if we role play it.}
|When I mean elemental I do not absolutely mean The Last Air Bender. I mean just people with the ability of any element and they run a kingdom and once again a forbidden romance.

>> Realistic & Addiction Type Of Role Play
|Best Friend Romance
|Popular - Outcast Romance
|Insane Asylum Romance
|Addiction as in [Heroin, Weed,Cocaine,etc} Somehow maybe they know each other? I really don't know.
|Abusive Relationship
|Arguing but sometimes get along type of relationship?
|One's an addict and one's trying to help and maybe go to rehab?
|Both are partners and do dancing in college or something like that?

>> Song Based Ideas
| Maps By Maroon 5
| Amnesia By 5 Seconds Of Summer
| Time Bomb By All Time Low

message 2: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I like all the fantasy ones and Amnesia By 5SOS

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Which ones would you want to do if we did doubles? :3

message 4: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments The first two

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Alrighty. Is it okay if I play the fae/fairy for my girl and the demon for my guy?

message 6: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Okay I don't mind and I would be some type of dark fairy guy and then I be like the devil's daughter?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Yep exactly!

message 8: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Okay charries?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Yep. Want to do short and simple and than the rest can follow up in the rp itself?

message 10: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Sure

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Want to start or shall I?

message 12: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Can you?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Sure. ^^

message 14: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Okay

Nick Names: Belle-Ross-Kalona
Sexuality: Heterosexual | Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Species: Light Fairy | Light Fae
Position: Princess

Fairy Form ⬇️

Nick Names: Xavier-Tate
Sexuality: Heterosexual | Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Species: Demon | Incubus
Position: General for Lucifer's Army

Demon Form ⬇️

message 16: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments [image error]

Name: Julie Marie Jones
Species: Demon
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:

Demon Form: [image error]

Position: Princess of the Underworld

[image error]

Name: Chris Rowan Blue
Species: Dark Fae
Sexuality:Straight
Position: Prince of the Dark Fae
Apperance:

Normal:

Fae Form: [image error]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I like them both c:

message 18: by Cheyenne (last edited Nov 07, 2014 10:56AM) (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Thanks there's more pics but they aren't loading. Can you start I'm going to get my new glasses right now

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I can help if you want? :s

message 20: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Okay you can pick the them if you want. Can you start I don't know if you saw my message above but I have to go now.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Of course. I'll try my best to start off.
Demon Princess (view spoiler)
Dark Fairy (view spoiler)

[ I'll post the other in another post. ]

Forbidden Romance - Fairy

The young princess was headed out in a carriage to meet the prince of the dark fey kingdom and it wasn't that she didn't like it. It was just quite simply the fact that she was always sent to deal with her mother's and father's matters. For one she had to learn how to be the Queen quickly because her mother was dying slowly but it would come and haunt, Arabelle when she really got older. She shuddered slightly in the carriage as she glanced around the pathway through the forest for the carriage. Arabelle rather felt he need to sleep and so she did resting her head against the inside of the carriage itself. She felt her hairs stand up just from the feeling of how the prince used to hold her hand and stroke her cheek. Everyone knew he was going to be wedded to her. She liked the sound of that but it was the fact of how he thought so much of himself sometimes. He even slapped her when she was only thirteen because she excused him of something. Belle just shrugged it off while being her legs tucked underneath her."This wasn't suppose to be torture. It was suppose to be fun. Not like this."Belle muttered. She couldn't help but take her hands and cup her face as she cried into them and sniffled slightly. The road from the forest was slowly ending and she wanted to run back badly but if she did she would probably get hurt but she shrugged it off.

Demon - Devil's Daughter Romance

Maliak was attending a meeting with, Lucifer telling him and the other higher ranking officials in the room. It got boring ever so slightly as he tapped his nails against the table to keep himself from falling asleep but somehow it was becoming extremely hard at the moment. Maybe because he was thinking of his friend, Scarlett. She was quite a looker for being his right hand assistant. But even that become boring.

[ Sorry if it's so short. I got writers block at the moment. ]

message 23: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Forbidden Romance - Fairy

Chris was always looking for a good time. That was how he was. He didn't care what he had to do to bring a little bit of trouble to the world. He loved how people feared him. He liked how made people tremble while they stand and do nothing at all. His name Chris Blue was well known and welled fear throughout people. He chuckled softly to himself. For he was bored and when he was bored he liked to have dark fun. His kingdom wasn't so much in ruins but there wasn't as much dark faeries or fae as he hoped it would be. They generally went with light and since there was more light kingdoms then dark then dark fae's population dwindle.

Chris loved the idea of converting faeries to the dark side. It was an idea he brought up at the last council meeting. They needed more and everyone knew that so they were out of options. All he would have to do it find a light faerie and convert them and then he could get more. Perfect plan, but he wasn't exactly sure on how to do that since no has done that before. He would not only save his kingdom, but make history in the process. He would then take over and become the leader of all the faeries and fae that was his hope at least.

In this process he had to look for people who are feel weak and would do anything to not to feel that way. He would trick them into thinking that they belonged. He smiled at the thought. He sensed light magic coming his way on his trek with his black stallion. "Perfect." He said to himself. His cold features turn into an evil mischievous grin. He closed his eyes making tress fall down blocking their path.

As the carriage came closer he saw that it belonged to a royal family even better. Things were looking up for him now. All he had to was play hero. He cloaked himself making him appear to be light. Now all he had to now was wait for the right moment. Then everything he hoped and dreamed for would come along now.

Julie rolled her eyes at the sound of her mother talking. She knew she had to take this ruling business seriously but she really wasn't into this stuff. She didn't like how everyone thought she had to be perfect how the weight of everything was on her shoulders. She bit her lip and pouted some. This wasn't turning out great. "Fine I will go to the meeting and sit and listen to what daddy has to say." She said and walked away. She went to her room and changed into a long dark black gown that flowed to the floor. She smiled some. She was younger than most demons since she was really 19. She snapped her fingers which teleported herself to the door way to her dad's chambers.

She put a big smile on her face and opened the door. She walked slowly over to where her dad was sitting. She smiled at her dad some. "I'm sorry I'm late Daddy." She whispered than sat down beside him. One day this was all going to be hers. She wasn't sure this what she wanted. She saw her dad's most trusted people there looking at her like she was something special in return she didn't feel it.

She wasn't skilled at all in anything. She felt like a let down. She couldn't do the simple things. She could teleport and everything. Her dad threatened to get her a trainer. She wonder if any of these people would be it. She knew her dad well and he wouldn't just anyone train her. She also knew that no one would cross her father. They were smart enough to realize a lot of things. After all everyone knew her dad longer than she did. This made her a little sad because they were closer to him.

She listen to what he was talking about nothing was catching her eye at all. She hated meetings because they always were boring. "What are you going to do about your daughter? Are you really going to let her become the leader she is one of the youngest demons ever. She doesn't have the knowledge to lead." Said one them. She didn't know what her dad would say to this. She looked down trying not to think of it. She knew should would probably get in trouble for not showing that she had more power. The problem was they knew she couldn't do magic. So why try to be something your not?

[Thats fine is this long enough? My next post do I need to write more?]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Forbidden Romance - Fairy

Arabelle got out of the carriage as soon as they arrived to the Dark Fae's Kingdom but she knew or felt something was wrong. It wasn't the same, Chris she used to know. With a slight smile she told her guards she was going to take a walk through the woods and be right back. But she was never coming back. She made her way the forest entrance and ran through the forest and felt her breathing becoming unsteady as she lifted her skirts and continued to keep running. She didn't even make it half way through the forest till she felt a tug and pull of two guards holding either of her arms. Dark Fae guards to be exact.

Arabelle Rose Cater tried to yank and pull away but she didn't even have the effort at all. The running made her weak and feel faint. She gazed back and forth to see her guards couldn't prevent if they tried to. They weren't trained in fighting. Only to make sure she made it safely to her location. With a slight glare at the guards holding her she tried kicking and using her other form to get out of this situation but she felt a prick of a syringe to the neck and tried to scream. But the screams were drowned out by a sound of a crow watching her every move.

"Mother and father was right. I shouldn't have come. I was mistaken entirely. Why didn't I listen to them? Why? Was it the idea of thinking of trusting this fae?"Was the last words she uttered before her body gave out and was carried away to a room.

For all she knew it felt like she was being dragged and forced to do this entirely. If only she had an option. But no she didn't. Her body was already having a substance inside her body where she couldn't move if she tried to.

Maliak watched as, Julie entered and smirked."Well good evening, Julie. Long time no see."He said politely as he watched her with a hunger and a urge to just kiss her and have her in his arms. You could say he had this desire to touch her and hear her moan in pleasure because he needed touch. Any sexual desire to be exact. Since he hasn't had that touch in years it was killing and eating him from the inside out.

Maliak licked his lip and bit down to stem the sigh he was about to show in like nearly a few seconds.

But for him he merely shrugged it off and glanced the other direction as he dug his nails into his own pants leg. Drawing blood to the surface and glanced down slightly with his eyes changing nearly to onyx.

[ Perfectly fine. I feel like what were doing is exactly right. If you want to add more that's fine by me as well. c: ]

message 25: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Forbidden Romance - Fairy

Chris smiled as he got what he wanted. He then realized who it was. She wasn't suppose to come near him. Not after the deal her parents made wit him. He gave her up the one thing good she had in his life up because of the deal he made with her parents. He shook off this feeling. He had no choice now. He was going to turn her dark he had no other choice. He smiled some. He looked down at her body which laid in the bed. He was about to have a little fun. He was going to make her parents pay. He was going to make the prince who was marrying her to pay. He lost her he should of fought for her but he didn't. He was convince it wouldn't work out because of the people who wormed their way into his brain.

He sighed and bit his lip. He looked down at her and smile. He made the room pitch black. He gave her a little something to make her hallucinate. This in turn would make her have a break down and then everything was going to be perfect. He would be doing something right and nothing could go wrong. "Its going to be okay." He whispered lowly in her ear. "Your going to start to drift away and lose all self control but that's alright Arabelle because I'm right here with you to help you through this." He was using his dark low seductive voice.

After he made her break down he had to keep giving her this stuff to make her stay in this state for awhile so she wouldn't be a pain to everyone in the castle. Deep down inside he would miss the girl he knew but he couldn't go back now. He had to keep doing this to win. He would miss her. He wanted to be mad he wasn't going to regret this. "In then end we will be together so that is what matters right now." Once she was weak enough he would start feeding her dark power. This could take awhile but in the end he would have the person he needs.

"Oh and buy the way right now you can't move and you won't be able to move for awhile every hour I will give you a two shots one to make sure you can't move and the other is a surprise. I need to be still for this to work by the time I'm done with you all you will know is me." He said. He waited for her to start to hallucinate.

Lucifer smiled turned to a big frown. "I will not have anyone question what I do or say my daughter has the right to rule and she will." With a wave his hand the demon who questioned him was gone. "Anyone else?" He asked glaring at the room. "Thats why Maliak will train her in everything he knows. He will make her a demon out of her yet she is young but Maliak will teach if Maliak fails then he will be banish this my daughter I'm talking about. He will teach her in leadership, seduction, power, and much more. He will get to work right after we dismiss. Meeting dismiss." He said and was gone in a blink of an eye.

Julie looked at Maliak.This was going to be fun. She smiled sweetly. They were the only two in the room now. She didn't want this but she had no choice. She didn't want him to be banish because of her. "So I guess you are going to train me in. What should we start in first." She looked at him. She heard rumors that he was an incubus. That he hadn't touch someone in years. That he could control anyone and you could feel his power take over you. She knew one thing. She did feel that power but she didn't know how to fight it.

Her eyes widen and she started to think of things she could do with him. She hated being a weakling everyone else could fight this off. And she couldn't.

[Okay I was just making sure]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments (view spoiler)

Everything felt like to her was going everywhere. Like her mind was completely bouncing to anything it could reach its mind to. Why did she come? Just why? Did she actually think he could've changed? Did it even get through to her thought process? To her it did. But she was wrong as always. This time it would be her undoing that caused her to be like him. She felt so many mixed emotions it was nearly exploding through her body. Anger. Confusion. Loneliness. Worriness.

"Everyone was right about you, Chris but I never listened because I thought I was right. I thought I was better than them and could trust you but your nothing but someone who wants to use people. We could've been something. But no you had to go and ruin it."Her voice cracked just from the tears she was spilling down her cheeks. However, Arabelle felt him prick another syringe in her neck that it felt like another shot after shot just to keep her from moving. The paralysis on her body was killing her and making her head feel a pulsing headache that she merely cringed from the pain.

But the worst part of all was when the room went pitch black."No! This isn't what I wanted! This wasn't suppose to happen!"She screamed in agony as her tears started to increase and trickle down her cheeks more than ever. But what she witnessed right beside her scared her the most of all."Mother is that you? Momma?"She breathed."No it can't be either! She's almost dead and you know it, Chris."Arabelle breathed as she tried to break free but the thing was so strong she couldn't move anything. Her face however showed he was going to win eventually.

Arabelle's face was so blank it showed and proved he was winning."You won. Officially won but you're not going to take my spirit or my mind away. No...please don't. I beg of you to stop!"She mumbled before eyes started to close in on themselves and her body just laid perfectly still.

Maliak merely smirked a devilish one and licked his dry lips."If I lose, Juls it was nice seeing your pretty face around here. Always did cheer me up and see you grow up to be the young lady you are today."He breathed before he headed over to where she stood. When he was over there he merely cupped his hand to her cheek and stroked her cheek gently."I so needed that touch. You have no idea how much I needed that."He breathed as he started to kiss her lips up to her ear and than down to her neck. He couldn't help but moan softly as he enjoyed her flesh versus any other."So young and yet so beautiful."He breathed against her very skin.

[ I would agree with you. Best to make sure than not to make sure. ]

message 27: by Cheyenne (last edited Nov 07, 2014 07:40PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments (view spoiler)

Chris glared down at her. He bit his lip. He backed away. Everyone hated him and he knew that. He had to keep in control he couldn't let anything happen like it did the day he had to say goodbye to her. That was the worse day of his life. He felt so bad and still did. He looked down at her as she stopped moving. "Well you can't move but the bright side of things you can hear my voice." He said.

"Your mom is dying how sad that is I mean I would be sad or upset but obviously they didn't tell you about that little deal they made with me? No they wouldn't tell you if I didn't break up with you they would hurt you? So before you say that everyone was right I let you go because of your parents not because I wanted you." He said. He was angry. "Well listen to this think like everyone else because I don't care anymore. You don't deserve your parents think I'm a monster everyone does so why not you too?" He knew she wouldn't answer because of the shots he gave her.

"I didn't know you were going to be the first one that I would have to do this to trust me I wouldn't. But after this we can be together." He whispered in low voice. He started to feed her a little bit of dark power very little then stopped waiting to see her reaction to this. He wasn't proud, but he had to do this in order to save his kingdom.

"I should also tell you I wouldn't hurt you. Its not like you would believe that because you actually think your parents are good. Your mom and dad took you away from me so they deserve whatever they have coming. Its really hard to believe that you would think that I would tell you I didn't want to be with you we were together for the longest time." He bit his lip. "I'm sorry this has to happen to you." He whispered.

Julie just closed her eyes and let him kiss her. She didn't want this. She wanted to kiss someone she loved. She didn't even know him that well. She couldn't fight back though. Her backed arched a little bit. She forgot everything but him. She knew his power was too strong for her to fight back. She began to melt against him slowly. She loved his touch and she wanted more of it. She knew that people became addicted to Incubus touch. She also knew the more she felt the more they fed. She moaned a little bit loving this. She would do anything Maliak wanted right now. Thoughts of him swarmed into her head and that's all she could think about was him.

[Yep :)]

Arabelle just looked up at him. Trying to figure out to show her true emotions. But the shots made her facial expression at a blank. Expressionless to be exact."I-I don't know what to say."She stated softly. She did for one miss him a lot but she was at a loss."If I told you how I really feel I would probably get killed wouldn't I?"She breathed as her eyes looked up at him.

"If I knew that I would by all means say be gone with them. I-I didn't know anything. I just wish I knew how to to fix this. Not becoming something darker. I shouldn't be this experiment, Chris. Someone could do it not me!"She silently screamed in agony and fear as her eyes gazed the other direction and tears started to stream down her cheeks.

Belle merely tried to bit her lip from crying herself to death but couldn't because of her facial expressions were at a loss."Just please go. I don't want to see you right now. If I'm able to later than later. Just leave me alone, Chris. I can't handle everything right now. I just can't."Arabelle sucked in air and tried to force her tears down but they were showing misery and worry all at the same time.

"Maybe we should stop."Maliak stated softly as he felt he feed enough for the day."What would you like me to teach you today?"He asked softly as he went and sat on top of the table and just watched her with curiosity.

message 29: by Cheyenne (new)

He felt like he was losing her all over again. He glared down at her blocking his feelings out. "You listen to me now okay you will not tell me what I do or not do in my castle." He snapped at her. "This will work we will be able to be together once again." He said. "Then we can take over this land and hurt the people who have wrong us." He said smiling. He wasn't going to put up this.

"I guess the shots aren't working your suppose to be breaking down. I guess I have to double it up." He said. "Soon we will be able to become what we were once long ago." He said looking down a little bit. He stuck the shots in her neck one on each side. He was smiling softly and pulled them out slowly hoping to cause her some discomfort. He backed away. "I will be back soon and maybe if you don't fight it you shall be rewarded." He said. He walked out the door. He shut and locked it.

He went to his room. He kept trying to convince himself this was for the best. That nothing was going to be the same ever. She didn't want him that way anymore. He would make her forget everyone but him. He will not let anyone destroy his happy ending with her. He deserved that much. He had been through a lot as a kid and without her. He would have to be strong. For he stopped caring the day he lost her.

Julie looked at him for a few seconds after he backed away. She blinked feeling like herself again. She was furious. "Never do that again okay. My dad told you to teach me not to get your daily feeding in." She said. "I will not be used for feeding purposes." She looked at him. "Just because I can't fight off you power does not give you the right to control me." She said.

Arabelle glared back up at him with eyes changed black and not her usual dark brown."I can and I will! You're not going to change me like you and it's not going to happen."She snapped back before she felt the shots once more. Arabelle couldn't help but scream in pain as her body shuddered in pure torture. But she would get through this. With a deep breath she merely spat at him."Rewarded? I highly doubt that." She stated before she tried to get out of bed and go to open the door.

But she failed and somehow fell to the ground with a terrible headache."Ow."Was the only thing she could manage to say. With a slight cringe she just laid on the floor and didn't care as she went to sleep and let herself drift off into a happy place.

"Fine."Maliak said with a mere teasing chuckle as he watched her."Couldn't help myself. You are quite a feast."He licked his lips and smirked darkly."Now seriously though what would you like to learn first? You can decide for the first one."

message 31: by Cheyenne (new)

message 33: by Cheyenne (new)

Chris looked out his window in his room as he saw mountains. This had to work he would be able to have her again. He called in one of the maids to take care of her. He would have someone else convert her. He didn't want to see her face. He crumbled into a ball. He thought he had her again. He shook off the feeling of dread that he felt. He wasn't a brave person at all. He would of killed himself the day he left her but he had a kingdom to run and he still does. He had to get this kingdom back in order. He didn't know what else to do.

The maid walked in and saw her on the floor. She put her on the bed. "I know its been awhile since I saw you Arabelle, but I can tell you one thing Chris loves you really much the day he left you he almost killed himself. I know you may think he is being rude to you and treating you badly, but in his head he thinks if your dark he will be able to have you without your parents in the way." She said. "He doesn't want to do this I know that." She looked down a little. "Is there any special food that you would like to eat?" She asked her softly.

"How am I suppose to know what I'm to learn? You are the teacher." Julie looked at him then looked down. "If I had to pick something it would learn how to fight off your power." She whispered. She still felt his power. Thoughts of him swarm in her head. She couldn't shake if off. She wanted him badly. She remind herself that this was his power. She didn't want him. It was all in her head. She despised him and everything about him. Her eyes were dilated as she looked down at the ground. She wanted to say something but no words came to her mouth. She felt like a weakling.

[Sorry its so short]

Arabelle felt a presence come into the room. Surely it was a maid. She scoffed slightly and hated the feeling of being weak and having a servant pick her up and put her back on the bed. But she had no choice in the matter at hand. Belle glanced the other direction. Away from where the maid was looking at. She merely thought, He would do that for me? Chris really would? I'm so naive this whole entire time and I was so blinded by my stubbornness."I'll think about seeing him soon. Think is the key word. But I could use some water. My throat feels parched. As for food bring whatever you want. Though I could go for junk food." She teased softly.

"How about I teach you combat skills? You could really use it. And for one besides you really need to try and fight me off. If only you knew what I could do to you. You have no idea, Julie how much I've thirsted for touch. But if your lucky and you can beat me in a match I won't thirst on you. Deal?"Maliak stated in a rather seductive tone.

[It's fine. I'm having that issue as well today. .n . ]

message 35: by Cheyenne (new)

The maid smiled some. "I would tell him that but he is upset right now. He given up on a lot of things since he left you. I was glad he didn't kill himself. I know this may sound like bad advice or good advice I don't know what this but let him do this crazy things to you. He actually thinks once your dark he would have you. Or at least lead him on make him think that everything is working." She said. "Here is some water. I will bring you some cookies and sandwiches soon." she said and nodded her head and left. She smiled some hoping that Chris would let that girl in.

Julie looked up at him. She was so easily influenced by his power. She couldn't fight it off. She didn't know how to. She wasn't good in magic or anything really. She was hung on every word he said. She couldn't let any words form from her mouth. She was only thought of him. Why did her dad have to pick him? He knew she couldn't fight off his power. So why him?

[I know I have this one roleplay I have to reply to but I can't think what to write and I don't want to reply because I don't want the person to disappointed. I want to give my best.]

"Ya know what? I already gave up trying to fight this back. I tried fighting this darkness to become light once more but I can't do that. Besides I never really cared for my father. He already hurt me once when I was with, Chris. If he has to do this I guess let him."Arabelle breathed as she glanced the other way and fought back tears as she tried to sit up and drink the water but felt her whole body ache that she silently screamed in agony."Ya know what forget me trying to eat. I can't move. I can't do anything right now. Might as well rip my wings out too."She said hoarsely.

Demon - Devil's Romance

"Just try it, Julie. I may let you win."Maliak said softly as he beckoned her to come with him and walk over to the training room.

[ What's it about? I can try and help. :I ]

message 37: by Cheyenne (last edited Nov 08, 2014 08:34AM) (new)

The maid heard her words. She walked in again. "Listen to this you both need to stop feeling sorry for yourselfs. You have another chance with him you should take that up and so should he. I'm not saying what he was doing is right but you are acting like a spoil princess like your life is awful." She said and walked out. She already had one person mope around she didn't need another one.

Chris didn't know what he should. He wanted to cry but at the same time he want to scream. He was so confused right now. He tried being a better person. He didn't want to hurt her at all. Its not like she cared in the first place no one did. They never cared because they always thought he was the bad guy. He lost the one person he cared about because people thought he was a bad person. He was tired of it.

Demon - Devil's Romance

Julie looked at him and nodded her head and followed him. She would do anything for him. She still didn't answer him as she couldn't get any words to form out of her mouth.

(view spoiler)

Arabelle merely nodded and waited till the maids left so she could get out of bed and tried the best she could but failed. She didn't care as she crawled to the door and used her magic to unlock it. Afterwards she tried to find his room and she didn't know how she found it but she did. With a slight sigh of defeat she used her magic to get through his door and she made it through."Chris."She breathed as she laid flat on her stomach with a slight cringe as her body still hurt every time she moved."You're maids were right and I was wrong. I was really wrong."She cried as she tried to move closer to her bed but felt the paralysis hurt more than she thought so. Belle just laid there helplessly as she placed her head against the ground. The last thing she remembered before her eyes closed in on themselves was hearing his voice and him picking her up.

Demon - Devil's Romance

He gave her a sword and gave him a sword as well."First thing's first. You need a stance and don't just stand there. Watch me."Maliak said softly as he turned toward an angle and bent his legs with his sword in hand.

[ I'm sucking epically for the second one but I'm trying .-. I'll help you with the bottom one in a few mins. ]

message 39: by Cheyenne (new)

Chris looked at her as he set her down on his bed. He sighed some. "Shh is going to be okay." He whispered. He didn't know what to do. He gave her a little bit of dark magic. "I'm sorry I know you think I'm cruel for doing this but we would be able be together once this is all over it will be all worth it in the end." He said. He ran his hand touching her cheeks softly. "You don't know how sorry I am." He whispered. He really was but he felt like he had no choice.

Demon - Devil's Romance

Julie looked at him. She closed her eyes and started to push him away. She didn't want to think about him or anything else. She wanted to get this done and forget about him. "I know how to sword fight. I do not like people using me. You only care about this because you are getting a free meal. I need help with magic if you hadn't been paying attention which you haven't because you are to busy looking at me like I some type of prey instead of a girl." She snapped. She wasn't going to let him of all people control her.

She gracefully move slamming him against the wall. She had a dagger at his throat. "So if your not going to teach me on what I have to know then you are waisting my time as well as my dads" She hissed. She looked at him waiting for an answer.

[No thats fine your doing great]

Arabelle just looked up at him and didn't say anything. Just looked up and tried to smile but couldn't at all. With the way her body couldn't move she just laid still against his chest."I hope so, Chris because having any more syringes poking me is barely making me feel any sensation. I'm trying to smile. Trying to feel your hand against my cheek and it's like I can't feel anything."She breathed. Belle gently grabbed onto his arm and buried her face into it smiling sadly but smiling nonetheless.

Demon - Devil's Romance

Maliak smirked small and glanced down at her till he saw the dagger against her throat."You kill me and I'll tell you who wins this round. Not you sweetheart. Try it again and we'll get no where."He growled as he bared his teeth and took the dagger from her and switched the tables as he had her against his chest and the dagger against her throat."If it's magic you need I'll teach you it. But don't think you have the right to just going around doing things like this. You don't know me. Nor will you ever know me."He whispered in her ear.

[ Okay. c: ]

message 41: by Cheyenne (new)

"Its the only way we can be together. If you promise not to move and run away I won't do that anymore but I still have to give you shot to make you to hallucinate." He whispered."Have you started craving the dark power yet? So far you have two doses of dark power you will need more of course." He said. He looked at her. He felt bad he could stop the whole thing but he didn't want to. His kingdom said it couldn't be done he was out to prove them all wrong. He gave her another hallucination shot. "You should start to be able to move soon but in return you will see things and hear voice but I'm right here and will help you through it." He said coldly. He thought he was doing the right thing.

Demon - Devil's Romance

Julie looked at him. She wasn't going to say he was hurting. She already made a fool out of herself at the meeting. She glared at him. She snapped her fingers and she teleported behind him. "Listen to this Maliak you work for my dad I'm sure he wouldn't like you doing that to me. One day you will work for me so I want to know this I don't have to know you nor will ever have the desire to, but I will have the power to either destroy you or make you." She said. "So are you going to be my teacher or are you going to be the next pile of ashes?" She asked.

[I understand I'm trying to create some tension for the second plot. I don't know how well its going though]

message 43: by Cheyenne (new)

Arabelle just looked up at him with fear and dread showing in her eyes as if she was a lost kitten and couldn't find it's way back home. She glanced down and buried her face in his arms and shrugged slightly."Promise me I can move soon? I don't be paralyzed forever. I want to be able to eat, drink, and maybe even kiss you and cuddle in your arms."She said softly before she snatched onto his arm and felt her body shake in agony from the next shot."When will it end? When can I move on and just have this whole thing behind me?"Belle cried out as her body slowly adjusted to the feeling once more and tried to get him to hold onto her tightly but gently. But somehow it didn't work out her way."You can say I have been hallucinating but not as much. I do know I kind of have been craving it because of what my parents did to us. If I could I would kill them but I don't want to be an experiment anymore. I want to dance, to eat, and laugh."She breathed before her body started to slowly shake in his arms and her eyes rolled in on themselves as she felt effects that she thought wasn't suppose to happen.

"Fine."He said through gritted teeth as he took her arms off around his neck."I'll teach you magic and how to be a young lady whose elegant but has power in her hands. I swear I didn't think you would be this hard."He growled as his eyes turned onyx and his body changed entirely into his demon form. He took a sword and threw into a wall as he felt his anger rise and rise.

[ It's okay no worries. ]

message 45: by Cheyenne (last edited Nov 08, 2014 07:22PM) (new)

Chris gave her a gloomy smile. He didn't mean to do this well he did, but he thought that he was doing something right. He didn't want to her hurt. He held her tightly to him. He didn't say anything really. "It will on be for awhile until your brain excepts the darkness and gets addict to it." He said. He didn't mean to sound so cold and heartless but he did and he felt bad but at the same time he didn't. He hoped and prayed that everything was going to be okay but at the same time he felt like he deserved his life to be awful. He looked down at her. "Shh it will be okay." He whispered.

Julie backed away some. She didn't know what to do. She would be feel awful if she told him she wasn't sure how to do that. She also felt his anger. She felt disappointment. Everyone thought she was failure. Even her dad told her that at times. She couldn't help but think he was a different from the rest of them that maybe he would be a nice teacher and teach her the things she needed to know. She knew this anger was directed to her. She couldn't cry in front of anyone because she would be proving a point. She just looked down and put a calm face. She pushed it in.

[Again sorry if this is short]

Arabelle tried to hold onto him and listen to his words but her body felt like it was raging on and on with the shots being put through her every hour of the hour. She softly whimpered as she gently held onto him and buried her face into his arms. Belle tried to pull the covers over the both of them but couldn't because her whole arm ached so she let it hang by her side as her eyes slowly closed and she gave a quiet yawn while falling deep into sleep within his arms. She whispered before she went deeper into the sleep was,"Night Chris. Sleep well."

Demon - Devil's Romance

"Sorry. You just wouldn't get it if I told you."Maliak sighed as he fell down to the floor and put his face in his hands and merely bit his lip from wanting to show his other side.

[ It's okay I'm failing as is. ]

message 47: by Cheyenne (last edited Nov 08, 2014 07:49PM) (new)

Chris looked down at her and smiled some. He felt bad for giving her shots. He debated to give her anymore. He decided not to. He didn't want to be a bad person. He wanted her to be safe with him. Safe and sound. He didn't want anyone to get hurt. He wanted everything to be alright. He just covered them up and looked at her. He kissed her forehead. "Goodnight." He whispered softly to her.

Demon - Devil's Romance

Julie knew she did something wrong. She couldn't hold the tears in for much longer as they began to trickle down her face. She turned around and slowly started to walk out. He didn't know she was crying. He would most likely find out and tell on her for having some type of feelings.

[I don't think we are failing because I think we are both enjoying in it and I thats all that really matters.]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [ LOL. True. You do have a point. ]

Arabelle blushed slightly but smiled small as she rested against his body and sighed softly. She was mumbling something and she didn't know what but she did know she felt her body slowly growing weaker and weaker but also slowly taking the darkness in as well.

Demon - Devil's Romance

Maliak went over to her and gently picked her up in his arms and used his free hand to wipe her tears away."You can say I'm getting a free meal or not but we both know we need each other right now to survive. I can see you want to be strong and be like your father and I will make it happen. I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the fact that everyone picks on me even though I'm a high ranked person and so on."He stated softly.

message 49: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments [Yep :)]

Chris smiled a little bit. He felt bad for doing everything to him. He didn't want to make anyone upset. "If your listening please fight the darkness. I like you the way you are its just that we wouldn't be able to be together." He whispered softly. "It would be worth it to see you the way you always have been good." He said. He held her close to him. He closed his eyes falling asleep.

Demon - Devil's Romance

Julie was shocked when he picked her up. She relaxed against his some. "I'm nothing like my father. To everyone I'm a failure." She whispered softly. "Demons don't cry they inflict damage." She said. "That makes me weak and everyone knows that. They know I can't do magic at all it fails." She said. "So if you are trying to make me feel better then stop because its not working. We all know its true." She whispered. "Maybe if you didn't come on to everyone like a jerk or like you will get a free meal then people would treat you nicely. You get more done with sugar than vinegar." She whispered.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Forbidden Romance - Fairy

Arabelle buried her face into his chest some more smiling small."It's too late as is, Chris you already slowly started to change me. I wish I could change back but the light is well...numb to me now. If you saw my eye color it would show you I can't see light at all compared to darkness."She breathed. But when she opened her eyes she felt her eyes change to a very bright blue that was piercing but she smiled small as she got up and went over to the window as she gazed out the window with curiosity she felt her whole body change into something whole entirely different. Her hair changing to black, her eyes changing to a piercing icy blue, while her skin becoming more paler than before, and lastly her wings changing to a dark royal blue with tints of lilac in her wings. She didn't know what to say to the change since, Chris was fully asleep but looking through her new found blue eyes made her feel curious and scared at the time. Her laugh changed from a soft and light giggle to a dark innocent type of laugh. She just kept gazing around and around not sure what to do with herself right than.

[ Sorry I didn't know where to start out at. .-. ]

Maliak hated to admit she was right. But she was right. He merely continued to nod and take all the information she gave too him."If it's help with magic than I'll help you. Thought to be specific what type of magic and what sub category from there? Dark Magic or Light Magic? Any techniques as well?"He asked. If he was going to help he needed to know every bit to the very last piece.

« previous 1