Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > ❅ αηαsтαsια ❅ and Once Upon a Time

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Here we go :)

message 2: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Hi I have tons of ideas if you want hear them or we could come up something together.

message 3: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments I'm opened to any ideas :) Do share?

message 4: by Cheyenne (last edited Nov 07, 2014 06:54AM) (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments (view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

message 5: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments I like the dystopian "Perfects" idea.

message 6: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Thanks:) Which character do you want to be? I can do either. I'm not the best at guys but the only way to get better is to practice.

message 7: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Maybe the girl? You'd be more comfortable with the guy because he's a Perfect and you have more knowledge of the plot. Right? After all, you did create it xD

message 8: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Okay I will be the guy :)

message 9: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Okay :)

Do you want to make characters?

message 10: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Sure I will I'm busy and having some family time with family but will post later tonight if that is alright.

message 11: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Alright:)

message 12: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Do you like simple or detail characters?

message 13: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments I prefer simple characters since I like to get straight into the RP and form my character along the way. But I can do detailed characters if you prefer that.

message 14: by Cheyenne (last edited Nov 07, 2014 05:35PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Same here , I'll do a simple character. :)

message 15: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Age range?

message 16: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Um how about late teens early 20s?

message 17: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Okay, so mine will be 17? :D

message 18: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Okay mine will be 19

message 19: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Name: Chris Blue
Appearance:

Is this good enough I can add more if you want?

message 20: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Name: Johanna Watson
Appearance:

message 21: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments So how would we start? :3

message 22: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments I don't know maybe they run into each other?

message 23: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Hmm, where's the setting?

message 24: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments How about New York? Or is that to big?

message 25: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments No, I mean the setting where they run into each other. The school?

message 26: by Cheyenne (last edited Nov 07, 2014 06:36PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Oh blonde moment how about an alley way? A school could work too.

message 27: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Wait, but how does Chris know she's human but not the other Perfects?

message 28: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Because the Perfects can like sense energies and humans would have a unbalance energy compared to the Perfects.

message 29: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments But then how would my character be able to mask herself when she goes to school? Or am I getting part of the plot wrong?

message 30: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments She wouldn't be able to because humans are cast out in hiding because they don't want to be a perfect.

message 31: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments She wouldn't be able to because humans are cast out in hiding because they don't want to be a perfect.

message 32: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Oh xD

message 33: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Hmm, in that case, do you want me to start?

message 34: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Yes please :)

message 35: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments That's fine I'm trying to become super detail and so far one my other detail partners its working out fine. :)

message 36: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Okay :)

message 37: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Thanks :)

message 38: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments

Johanna

It was a relatively gloomy day in New York, as it always was during autumn. The skies overhead were filled with large, forbidding gray clouds, blocking out the sun as it desperately tried to cast its bright rays onto the city below it. Instead, the gray clouds cast a giant dark shadow on the city, engulfing it in a strange ominousness, as if warning the city that something bad would happen. If it were possible, the weather seemed to make the city look unwelcoming, if it weren't already with its massive, looming skyscrapers and creepy, Perfected humans walking around as if nothing was wrong with their city even though Johanna could point out everything wrong with it. Oh, how she hated the Perfects. She would rather die than become one, that was how much she resisted the idea of Perfected humans.

Johanna shivered and pulled her jacket tighter around her body as another blast of frigid winds blew straight into her face. It was barely November and the temperatures were already starting to make it feel like winter, as it always did in New York. Johanna wasn't very used to it, but she knew she wouldn't need to worry about it for much longer. What she really needed to worry about was how she would get out of New York without getting caught by the Perfects or the government itself. So far, she had been lucky not to encounter a government official or a Perfect, but she knew that her luck would run out pretty soon if she didn't get to moving quick enough. She already put her life at stake plenty of times and wasted a lot of time exploring the city as well.

She glanced around her surroundings, checking to see if there was anyone around before slowly stalking along the alley's sides towards the streets, where she would sneak into another safe place to hide for the night. That was her daily routine every day since she came into New York: Explore and find safety before dark, where she was the most vulnerable. She explored mainly to find an exit, which she wasn't very successfully in doing, but it was better than doing nothing and trapping herself in the city for the Perfects to find her and turn her into one of them. The thought disgusted her. She would never be one of them. Shaking her head, she continued stealthily down the alley, checking behind her every few seconds to make sure no one saw her.

message 39: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments (view spoiler)

message 40: by Cheyenne (new)

message 42: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Chris

Chris sighed as he looked up and saw the dark gloomy clouds settling in on the city. You could say he was used to it but at the same time he wasn't. He darker the sky got the more it turned into night. During the night time Perfects looked for humans who were in hiding. He was the best they got. He helped so many humans get into this society. He felt like he was doing a great deed of help to the humans. He didn't realize that this very society was corrupt to the very center of it all. He didn't know everything about the change and why they were laws. He didn't have the chance to think freely as he once had. The government not only took their freedom but their precious memories that people valued. This memories were replaced with new ones. No one ever wondered or asked questions when things happened because there was strict and severe punishment that no one would want to face. All the Perfects thought they were helping, but in reality they were just brainwashed puppets who had long thick strings more like leashes that helped keep them in line.

Chris had the honors to cover the section of dark allies out of everyone from the group. He didn't mind the dark. He loved the sound of nothing moving. During the day the city was always busy like a bee hive. At night it was like a different place no noise. He walked softly listening for footsteps of humans coming his way or anywhere in his section. He would be able to catch them. He wouldn't let them get away. He would never change his life at all. After this was his only life he knew. Even with his dark secrets that no one knows about him. He knew if the government found out about them things would happen. His thoughts were interrupted by footsteps quiet ones. He snapped to attention. He could tell it was a human. He smiled and followed the noise to where he saw the human.

He looked up at her and smiled softly. He knew she was going to put of a fight but he had no choice. He followed the rules as best as he could. He wouldn't get into know trouble because of a human. Yet at the same time he couldn't help but think of his thoughts from earlier. He let the fly by for not because at this very moment he had a human to catch and help. "We have two very good choices here you could go the easy way or the hard way." He said showing his white smile. "The easy way would save time and effort and no one would get hurt. I mean you don't want to get hurt do you? If I were a human I wouldn't want to get hurt. Its not like it would mattered because you would just get healed anyway when I take you." He said pausing trying to get a good look at her. Seeing where he could take her down if he had too. "If you choose the hard way then it would seem like you get hurt. I don't want to hurt anyone but more like help them." He said.

"If you go the easy way I won't have to use my mind control on you. I don't want to hurt you at all like I said before. I'm not a monster." He replied simply staying clam not moving at all he just stood there waiting. He was ready to be on the move. He knew the human would probably run and he would be right after her. He was giving her choices before he took her in. He didn't really like using his mind control but he would use if he had. "So I gave you the choices so what will it be?" He asked in a low dangerous voice.

(view spoiler)

message 43: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments (view spoiler)

Johanna

Johanna walked along the sides of the alleys quietly, careful not to step on anything that would create sounds that would give her away. She was lucky for a few minutes not to come across any Perfects, but she knew that her luck had ran out as the skies turned darker before she could find a safe place to take refuge. She knew she would be extremely vulnerable during the nighttime, when the Perfects were out scouting for humans to take in and turn. If she didn't find shelter now , she'd be dead meat. The odds of her not running into a Perfect at night was slim--very slim. The scouting Perfects had to be attending an event or something for them not to search for humans at night, and that usually never happened.

She stopped walking and took a moment to look around her surroundings, just to check if there was anybody else around. She froze in terror at the sight of a man, staring straight at her. For a second, she couldn't think or do anything--she was way too terrified to. Before she could make a bolt for it, the man--or maybe a boy in his late teen years--began speaking to her. Johanna glanced behind her, calculating if she could make it to a safe place before the man got to her. Obviously, whether she went the "easy" way or "hard" way, she would still be turned into a Perfect and she did not want that to happen.

Johanna didn't even care if he used mind control on her. She would still try to get away, even if it resulted in a bad ending for her. She wanted to show the Perfects that they didn't have control over everyone and that unturned humans were perfectly capable of doing things by themselves and having actual human thoughts. She stared at the man for a few more seconds, still contemplating the idea of running away. What else could she do? But, out of pure curiosity, she asked the man: "How would you help me?" It was clear that he wouldn't-- "help" was probably considered turning someone into a Perfect.

Without waiting for an answer, Johanna turned around ad began running as fast as she could towards the opposite end of the alley, not bothering to check behind her to see if the Perfect was coming after her. He probably would, though, and she preferred to have a head start.

message 44: by Cheyenne (new)

Chris

Chris smiled a little bit when she ran. "I guess that it will be the hard way." He said. He didn't answer her question because she knew what they thought of them. He didn't really get why humans hated them. He really didn't remember what they ever did to them but help them. If your Perfect you get so many abilities. You were Perfect. He darted after her through the alley way. He knew his way around in the dark and wouldn't stop until he brought her in. He never gave up on anything wouldn't let this one girl make him start to. When he caught up to her he slammed her onto the ground. He smiled some.

Chris looked into her eyes and started to take over her mind. He loved the thrill of taking someone's mind all Perfects did. Perfects like having power and staying in control. They didn't like to lose. He wasn't an exception to this at all no one was. He bit his lip a little bit. "You could of came the easy way but you choose the hard way. I normally don't use this mind control power because it gives me an unfair advantage,but I guess to you that doesn't matter. You could of came with all this hustle." He sighed a little bit shaking his head. "I guess this is choice your going to have to live with and at the same time you thought you could out run a perfect?" He knew the answer all humans did. All humans thought they could do things. Thinking and doing are two different things.

He stood up helping her up. He wasn't that mean he wouldn't help her up. It was the least he could because she will be a Perfect soon. "So what I want you to do is simple be quiet and when we get to the dome where you will be change you will tell the officials everything you know about humans in hiding and the rebels." He said. He picked her up. He wasn't going to let her run away. Even though he had her under his control he wanted to be absolutely sure that she wouldn't get away from him. He picked up his walkie talkie and phone over the others telling them he caught one and he was going to head over to the dome now.

The dome is a big glass dome in the center of everything. Most towns have one. This dome is where central park was before the Perfects took over. This was their government. Many things take place here, but mostly changing of humans to perfect. This is where they change, learn their abilities, and what job they would have. All Perfects have a certain ability that they can use. If their abilities are too strong and the government can't control they kill them or put them in a high prison facility that is why Chris is keeping one of his many secrets. He had to follow the rules and do what they want. He couldn't let them no everything he knew or what he can do. He didn't know as much a s he would like to know, but he knew some things.

He would help this girl as best as he could. He knew he wouldn't let them kill her. That would make him feel bad. He knew there was things he shouldn't ask and wouldn't ask. He knew he was at risk if this girl knew anything about him and things he did. He could be put to death. He wasn't going to let that happen. She probably didn't know anything about him. He would be good as soon as he could to the dome. He slowly walked there wanted to take his time and listen to his thoughts before he heard anyone's talking.