Sᴛʀᴀᴛᴇɢɪᴄ Hᴏᴍᴇʟᴀɴᴅ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ﹐ Eɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Lᴏɢɪsᴛɪᴄs Dɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ discussion

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Cʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴs > ☜Bᴀʀʙᴀʀᴀ☆Mᴏʀsᴇ☞

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (last edited Nov 12, 2015 02:14AM) (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments

{Full Name} Barbara Morse
{Current Alias} Mockingbird
{Nickname/Aliases} Barbara Morse-Barton, Roberta Morse, Bobbi Morse, Agent 19, Huntress, Bobbi Van Dyne; once posed as Shooting Star.

{Age} 27
{Place of Birth} San Diego, California
{Time of Birth} 4:55pm

{Gender} Female
{Sexuality} Heterosexual

{Personality} Bobbi as been always interpreted by people as fun-loving. Someone who can be a dedicated, serious worker but have some laughs along the way. She is committed to the missions S.H.I.E.L.D. sends her out on and never disappoints. Bobbi tries to stay true to herself as much as possible and is a reliable asset to the team.
{Alignment} Good.

{Appearance}
{Image}

{Hair Color} Blonde
{Eye Color} Blue
{Skin Tone} Fair
{Height} 5'9"
{Weight} 135ilbs

{History} Barbara "Bobbi" Morse specialized in biochemistry at the Georgia Institute of Technology. After she had received her PhD in biology she passed her Civil Service examination which granted her the opportunity to work with Dr Wilma Calvin on the government sponsored project to rediscover the Super-Soldier formula that created Captain America. Bobbi attracted the attention of S.H.I.E.L.D. and was invited to undertake training in her spare time.

{Powers & Abilities} Super-Human Enhancements - Due to the formula she was injected with, Bobbi has a degree of Super-Strength, with an unknown upper-limit, strong enough to dent steel with her bare hands, and Enhanced Agility. Her aging process has been slowed down.

Biochemist - Bobbi is skilled in biochemistry.

Skilled Acrobat - She is a talented acrobat.

Master Martial Artist - Bobbi is skilled in multiple martial arts and several forms of hand-to-hand combat, including kung fu and Tae Kwon Do. She is known to be extremely dangerous when fighting in close quarters. She is also familiar with a wide range of weaponry.

Skilled Spy - Mockingbird is well-versed in espionage. She also speaks fluent Spanish.

{Paraphernalia} Equipment - Mockingbird's glasses have night vision.
Transportation - Quinjets, sky-cycles, formerly: S.H.I.E.L.D. vehicles.
Weapons - Mockingbird's Battle Staves.

{Line of Work/Occupation} Adventurer; former counter-terrorist agent, private investigator, government operative, S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, biologist.

{Family}
Susan Morse (mother)
Ben Morse (brother)

{Other} N/A

message 2: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments

Sᴛʀᴀᴛᴇɢɪᴄ Hᴏᴍᴇʟᴀɴᴅ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ﹐ Eɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ...

unread topics | mark unread