it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > ⋨αℓєχ: тнє тяιαℓѕ σf яєвιятн⋩

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Nov 25, 2014 03:49PM) (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 662 comments

I am the soul once lost, now found...

I will never abandon you as the world has you, for I care...

I beg of you, do not let go...

I love to love the ones who love me, and love even more the ones who don't...

Release all of your worries and lay them upon my bed...

Embrace me as your brother, your lover and God...

And may our covenant be laid to rest...

Go to sleep, my friend...

And make yourself at home...

message 2: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Nov 25, 2014 03:50PM) (new)

The Story of My Life: Appearances and Introductions

Good evening! My name is Alex... at least on Goodreads. I hold a different name in real life.
Now, for some information about me. I am African-American, born in good ol' Virginia. I have a mother, father and little brother> They're all awesome :) At least in a normal sense...

I am 5'9" tall (Which is pretty tall compared to other people ._.) I have short black hair and dark brown eyes. I have a small mole on the right side of my chin. I also wear braces and glasses.

I like wearing dark colors, because they blend in to the environment (I don't like standing out). I have a hoodie with blue and black stripes that I wear almost all of the time (It's like my favorite)

I get acne often, which annoys the heck out of me. And I don't really like growing at the rate I am now. I'm losing my innocent looks, and they're being replaced by the powerful appeal of a man. But I don't feel like a true adult yet... Just a teenager searching for truth...

message 3: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Nov 25, 2014 03:50PM) (new)

The Story of My Life: Personalities and Interests:

Now, personality. I have quite the state of mind. I can categorize my personality in two factions: Amity and Candor. I am kind to everyone (mostly) and honest (but not always). I tend to be shy when around strangers. Around friends, I can really be a chatterbox, though. Politically, I am quite liberal. Religiously, I'm a pluralist. Otherwise, I'm not average, to say the least.

As far as interests are concerned, I enjoy music a lot. It's like my life! I like pop, R&B, alternative, country, soft rock, smooth jazz and almost everything in between. I have an iffy relationship with rap. Beyond music, I love reading dystopian novels or fantasy series. I even write my own stories sometimes. I am huge on writing poetry. It's the one way I can describe my feelings in full context.

I have a very optimistic and philosophical outlook on life. To me, Life is fair. The fact that you are alive right now makes you very fortunate. I tend not to take things for granted, and I care deeply for everyone (even my enemies). Some people don't understand me, and that's okay.

I like it that way.

message 4: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Dec 05, 2014 05:42PM) (new)

Journal Update #1
So, I believe that I should start working on this journal here. I'll still get more information about me later.
First off... I LOVE THE FOSTERS! It's this really cool show about a family of lesbian parents and adopted children. Well, one of the guys, Brandon, is the actual son of one of the moms from her previous marriage to a guy. Then there are Hispanic twins, boy and girl (Jesus and Mariana) and two "temporary" foster children, a teen girl with a juvie record and troubled past named Thalia and an adorable little guy (He's like 12 :P) named Jude. Gosh, this show, man! 5 stars all the way! Whoo!

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 6455 comments I watch Fosters sometimessssssss

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexxx

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

*also says Alexxxx*

message 8: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) | 1723 comments Mod
❃αℓεx: sσυℓ σғ тнε ғσяgσттεη σηεs❃ wrote: "
Journal Update #1

So, I believe that I should start working on this journal here. I'll still get more information about me later.
First off... I LOVE THE FOSTERS! It's this really cool show ab..."

ME. TOO.

message 9: by Justin (new)

By the way I love your journal name :D

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 662 comments нerмeѕ ~Believe in Magic~ wrote: "By the way I love your journal name :D"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 662 comments нerмeѕ ~Believe in Magic~ wrote: "❃αℓεx: sσυℓ σғ тнε ғσяgσттεη σηεs❃ wrote: "
Journal Update #1

First off... I LOVE..."

IT'S AWESOME!

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 662 comments ἀℓℓἱℯ (Zeus) (Ariel) (Scar) (Astrid) wrote: "*also says Alexxxx*"

➳ I'м α ѕpαce вoυɴd rocĸeт ѕнιp αɴd yoυr нeαrт'ѕ тнe мooɴ ➳ wrote: "Alexxx"

Hey guyz!

message 13: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Dec 05, 2014 05:41PM) (new)

Journal Update #2
My brother's birthday was today :D We went to Buffalo Wild Wings, on his command. He got this crown called "Wing Beast", and now he;s treating me like a servant -_- *sigh* The things we do for our brothers.

message 15: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Dec 05, 2014 05:50PM) (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 662 comments You should go. Good wings :P

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

ALEXXXXXX!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura wrote: "I never been"

Me neither :)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 662 comments ➳ I'м α ѕpαce вoυɴd rocĸeт ѕнιp αɴd yoυr нeαrт'ѕ тнe мooɴ ➳ wrote: "ALEXXXXXX!"

Working on revamping this group :P

-adonis ❰Stitched you up, put you together With cotton and feather Gave you love, put my heart inside you Oh what could I do When you started talking  (the_deadly_fanboy) | 3836 comments ❃αℓεx: sσυℓ σғ тнε ғσяgσттεη σηεs❃ wrote: "Journal Update #2
My brother's birthday was today :D We went to Buffalo Wild Wings, on his command. He got this crown called "Wing Beast", and now he;s treating me like a servant -_- *sigh* The thi..."

That's totally something my brother would do

message 21: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Dec 13, 2014 11:55AM) (new)

Journal Update #3
My birthday is today! :P I've been waiting a LONG time for this moment:

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy birthday Alex. ;)
XD

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yess

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy birthday!!! Hope it's a great one!

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 6455 comments Happy Birthday to youuuu
*motions people to join in*
Happy Birthday to youuuu
Happy Birthday Dear Alexxxx
Happy Birthday to youuuu!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

._.

message 30: by jenny (new)

jenny | 572 comments Mod
Alex, I hope you get to eat pop tarts and please be happy, because it's your birthday but I also want you to be happy every day, even if you don't feel like being happy. Because you deserve it.

message 31: by Justin (last edited Dec 14, 2014 06:20AM) (new)

ALLEEEEEX! I'm so sorry this is late, but…

description

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 662 comments Thanks to you all!

message 33: by Justin (new)

So… fifteen? Sixteen?

message 35: by Justin (last edited Dec 14, 2014 06:23AM) (new)

Here's a birthday/Christmas song you can listen to before it's released on iTunes! (Just click the download thing, it won't actually download… at least I don't think. Well, it didn't do anything to my computer...) http://songira.com/owl-city-kiss-baby...

message 36: by Justin (new)

Drivers permit in half a year ˆºˆ

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeesh. I leave for half a week, and I miss everyone's birthday. Happy Birthday Alex!!!

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 662 comments Journal Update #4
Just saw the Insurgent trailer....
NOT. HAPPY. I will now post an array of angry GIFs...

message 39: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Dec 19, 2014 04:49PM) (new)

message 40: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Dec 19, 2014 04:49PM) (new)

message 41: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Dec 19, 2014 04:49PM) (new)

message 42: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Dec 19, 2014 04:49PM) (new)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 6455 comments I hated the books so...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't like the last one.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

ἀℓℓἱℯ (Zeus) (Ariel) (Scar) (Astrid) wrote: "I didn't like the last one."

I was disappointed.

message 46: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Dec 19, 2014 04:51PM) (new)

message 47: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Dec 19, 2014 04:53PM) (new)

message 48: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Dec 31, 2014 05:02PM) (new)

Journal Update #4
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR! Well... Next year, anyways. And this year, too! It's time to celebrate 2014, drop it like it's hot and usher in 2015! WHOOP WHOOP!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

The eggplants are rising

« previous 1